Author Topic: [LS] You can't turf this high up!  (Read 11270 times)

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [LS] You can't turf this high up!
« Reply #30 on: 02 10, 2019, 11:25:10 pm »
sometime in discussion board some of head staffs pointing now days lot of players (98%) have vip. but you everytime remeind there isn't. LV isn't LS so with jetpack we can easily reach there. nothing about more. rustic is already there :)
cheers
You are here saying the same thing in every post in this topic, jetpack jetpack jetpack.. I answered this question above more than 10 times. Read above posts please. Anyway, you gave your opinion and of course I respect it. You are free to vote and that's it. Thanks.

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
« Reply #31 on: 03 10, 2019, 01:08:39 am »
As I think no comments needed for this suggestion,I'm tottaly supporting this some People are turfing on the roofs If you don't have VIP It's unfair at all ,LS turfs are not worthless than LV  everything should be fair .:tick:

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
« Reply #32 on: 03 10, 2019, 02:19:19 am »
Bro here I can't see any abusable thing going with turfing high up in LS. In now even lot of players don't turfing in LS.  So why should we add this? some days I can see some fresh turfs still remaining end of the day.  we aren't triggered about this but this is the truth. In now days everyone have VIP hours.
 Soi don't this is abusable stuff

LMao??? Unfair advantages??? Dude, I counterplay players who turf high up! It is fun to kill them because they think they are safe there. I like to play in the hard mode, I barelly buy vip and you are talking about unfair advantages? Stop killing the fun out of our server with your terrible suggestions, stop crying to remove features because you are a noob!
Learn how to play the game dude!
If you want to cry, this is the perfect game for you: Ronaldo Crying simulator.
https://www.bgames.com/sport-games/ronaldo-the-crying-game/

Rule Shitters deserve the Truth in their faces.

ADMS, please don't nerf a strategy just because the likes of medusa are noobs and can't counterplay it, makes the server boring.
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2019, 02:30:59 am by Starshine »
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline Medusa

« Reply #33 on: 03 10, 2019, 05:38:51 pm »
LMao??? Unfair advantages??? Dude, I counterplay players who turf high up! It is fun to kill them because they think they are safe there. I like to play in the hard mode, I barelly buy vip and you are talking about unfair advantages? Stop killing the fun out of our server with your terrible suggestions, stop crying to remove features because you are a noob!

ADMS, please don't nerf a strategy just because the likes of medusa are noobs and can't counterplay it, makes the server boring.
You have the right to upvote, or downvote, do it and be calm. You are here saying the same things in every post, I answered those questions the first day I made this suggestion. I won't waste my time more that that with such kids who said bullshit about the players who upvoted this topic, Are you ordering admins? LOL. everyone is free to vote and to do whatever they want. Chill! @Jonio  We have a dictator above! Seems like hes trying to provoke players who upvoted.
Unfair? Here are some possible options.
- F7 -> vip hours -> jetpack
- buy a heli or plane
- stop crying and adapt
I answered this question 5 times, don't farm posts. Thanks for your vote.
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2019, 05:42:02 pm by Medusa »

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
« Reply #34 on: 03 10, 2019, 08:47:30 pm »
Unfair? Here are some possible options.
- F7 -> vip hours -> jetpack
- buy a heli or plane
- stop crying and adapt
I agree with you Thunderbolt, instead of removing or shitting rules in the server we should have more strategy and counter play options.
Unfortunately people like medusa can misuse the forum to cry and complain that some sniper killed him.
I already know his next suggestions:
1-Remove sniper cuz it is a UnFAIr Advantage.
2-Remove guns in LS.
3-Removing cars in LS because people can go away when I'm scolding at them.
4-Remove jetpacks because I forgot about them.
5-Removing being able to Move in LS cuz they can run faster than me and it is a UnFaIr advantage.
Lmao  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Nabs have a wonderful creativity to invent restrictions
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2019, 08:50:36 pm by Starshine »
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline Medusa

« Reply #35 on: 03 10, 2019, 09:25:49 pm »
I agree with you Thunderbolt, instead of removing or shitting rules in the server we should have more strategy and counter play options.
Unfortunately people like medusa can misuse the forum to cry and complain that some sniper killed him.
2-Remove guns in LS.
5-Removing being able to Move in LS cuz they can run faster than me and it is a UnFaIr advantage.
Lmao  ;D ;D ;D ;D
seems hes trying to apply for xCM soon, so he decided to say bullshit to farm posts. Deal with it @Kuldeep

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #36 on: 03 10, 2019, 10:53:55 pm »
As the title says, I am here to suggest to make it impossible/disallow to turf while being in high places in LS as there are many groups who trying all the time to troll not only by killing, but to claiming turfs too from high places which is unfair for those players/groups who are fighting in the ground and doing their best to defeat other enemies. Means you are allowed to kill from high places, but you cannot claim that turf from there, just the same as LV.

The best Z I suppose is 85.6812. I found it good and fair for everyone, and I think all will be satisfied better than turfing from higher places which will make it unfair and hard to kill those players claiming while being there.

the highest turf in LS:
Show content

This will be good for me too and I am with you in motion

I vote for you
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Trapsfall

• Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: Trapsfall
« Reply #37 on: 04 10, 2019, 09:20:31 pm »
2-Remove guns in LS.
Lmao  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Warned.

Offline SagoN.

• New Community Member
  • CAPORAL IRL
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: SagoN
« Reply #38 on: 13 10, 2019, 05:33:35 am »
Yes, I agree with you medusa. A lot of players abuse this shit, they always stand in a high place to claim turf by killing others when they are in the ground. Sometimes we dont have vip to use jetpack or to recocer a plane to reach their position to defend the turf by killing them, sometimes we turf when we are wanted, means we dont have the access to use our jetpack feature, for these reasons I am upvoting this suggestion.

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #39 on: 13 10, 2019, 06:47:16 pm »
This proposal is necessary because we use this system in LV which you can not turf if u are in high place, and to make the turf/fight fair between the gangster groups in LS too you should make them fight face to face not to make some trick like turfing from high places and earn money, reputations easily.

I am not a criminal and this suggestion is not for me but...thank you medusa.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #40 on: 13 10, 2019, 06:51:53 pm »
I am with u in this idea some groups go with thier members to high places and turf this is called ez and troll

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline LucasSharon

• Help others, make this world better.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LukeHandyman
« Reply #41 on: 15 10, 2019, 08:15:13 am »
Look, I believe that restrictions make the game very restricted and frustrating, when I was new, some friends would call me to fly in maverick and turf on the high-rise buildings around the time of the old turfs, about 2 years ago, and then suddently came a sea sparrow together with a suicide hydra and detonated us hahahaha. And these are memories that stayed with me so far and made me come back to this server.
I think giving players more freedom makes the game more fun so i'm downvoting this  :cros:

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Soul-HunTeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #42 on: 15 10, 2019, 09:01:45 am »
It Is True so I really want it back because it's not fair I think so I will be with you
I Supporting this!

Offline Medusa

« Reply #43 on: 15 10, 2019, 02:38:22 pm »
Look, I believe that restrictions make the game very restricted and frustrating, when I was new, some friends would call me to fly in maverick and turf on the high-rise buildings around the time of the old turfs, about 2 years ago, and then suddently came a sea sparrow together with a suicide hydra and detonated us hahahaha. And these are memories that stayed with me so far and made me come back to this server.
I think giving players more freedom makes the game more fun so i'm downvoting this  :cros:
Giving players the freedom to claim turfs while standing in high places, this is not freedom this is unfair advantage. I explained everything above.

Offline LucasSharon

• Help others, make this world better.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LukeHandyman
« Reply #44 on: 15 10, 2019, 08:19:50 pm »
Giving players the freedom to claim turfs while standing in high places, this is not freedom this is unfair advantage. I explained everything above.

We had stronger Sea sparrows in the past, cool gear and a lot of crazy things, and unprecedented stuff going on in this wonderful sandbox game.
But it was all considered unfair advantages and then removed.
Excuse me medusa
but I won't change my opinion on this.
I want freedom and have fun with my friends, and I want that new players can have these same experiences too.

Another point is that newcomers are completely destroyed in close range combat against experienced players and many rise in buildings to make up for the little experience they have in the game.
We can't get this out of them otherwise the game will be frustrating.

balancing for Skill - The Link from Optimal Power to Strategy - Extra Credits:

« Last Edit: 16 10, 2019, 03:43:12 am by LucasSharon »