Author Topic: [LS] You can't turf this high up!  (Read 11271 times)

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [LS] You can't turf this high up!
« Reply #45 on: 15 10, 2019, 08:44:58 pm »
We had stronger Sea sparrows in the past, cool gear and a lot of crazy things, and unprecedented stuff going on in this wonderful sandbox game.
But it was all considered unfair advantages and then removed.
Excuse me medusa
but I won't change my opinion on this.
I want freedom and have fun with my friends, and I want that new players can have these same experiences too.

Another point is that newcomers are completely destroyed in close range combat against experienced players and many rise in buildings to make up for the little experience they have in the game.
We can't get this out of them otherwise the game will be frustrating.
Explain to me then how you can defend your turf while there are more than 5 players claiming in high place. Let's say you are wanted that time, means you have no access for jetpack also you can't recover a plane to reach them. Don't you think you'll be destroyed? That's what I am talking about.

Offline LucasSharon

• Help others, make this world better.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LukeHandyman
« Reply #46 on: 15 10, 2019, 08:54:17 pm »
Explain to me then how you can defend your turf while there are more than 5 players claiming in high place. Let's say you are wanted that time, means you have no access for jetpack also you can't recover a plane to reach them. Don't you think you'll be destroyed? That's what I am talking about.
In this case you could simply do /surrender to lose your WL, because being wanted is always a disadvantage.
And if they are like 5 players and you are alone, you can always call your friends, or invite more people to your group.
You're with an unfair disadvantage in ground against 5 players anyways.
That is a bit of an illogical argument  :thonk:

And sometimes you'll get destroyed, especially in a 5x1 against players with the same skill. You can't always win.
« Last Edit: 15 10, 2019, 08:59:29 pm by LucasSharon »

Offline Medusa

« Reply #47 on: 15 10, 2019, 08:56:41 pm »
In this case you could simply do /surrender to lose your WL, because being wanted is always a disadvantage.
And if they are like 5 players and you are alone, you always call your friends, or invite more people to your group.
You with an unfair advantage in ground against 5 players anyways.
Just to inform you, there is a limit for /surrender. you can't use it everytime you become wanted. Anyway, thanks for your opinion.

Offline LucasSharon

• Help others, make this world better.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LukeHandyman
« Reply #48 on: 15 10, 2019, 09:02:20 pm »
Just to inform you, there is a limit for /surrender. you can't use it everytime you become wanted. Anyway, thanks for your opinion.
if we have a higher skill cap in the fighting system it might be possible to do 1x5 tho.
Or allowing people to use kamikaze planes because they are funny.

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #49 on: 15 10, 2019, 09:03:23 pm »
Oh yeah I am upvoting because it has happened to me to people nearby EPR camp on houses and take advantage of it and I mean like if I fight someone who's from their group in ground the other would shoot me from the top I mean you already mentioned it that you can kill from high place but you can't get the turf which I agree cause it's really annoying when people camp on houses or high places so they can get the turf without fighting on ground
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Medusa

« Reply #50 on: 17 10, 2019, 04:52:16 pm »
if we have a higher skill cap in the fighting system it might be possible to do 1x5 tho.
Or allowing people to use kamikaze planes because they are funny.
you can suggest it, but this is not my point. It's something normal that we don't have the same opinion, so let players decide.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #51 on: 29 10, 2019, 07:55:45 pm »
+25 :tick:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.