Author Topic: [LS-SF-LV - Suggestion] New feature for riots/cop killings  (Read 3845 times)

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [LS-SF-LV - Suggestion] New feature for riots/cop killings
« Reply #15 on: 14 10, 2019, 02:02:03 pm »
But what if there's no riot going on and someone wants to place barriers just for fun on a empty plot to avoid getting punished, so he won't be able to place it? Cause my point is that PC/CBs should have a feature to unable or disable the vest. It can only be used in riots for now my vote is netrual
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline RipsS

• Junior Community Member
  • The Ripper Kill them all'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RipsS
« Reply #16 on: 15 10, 2019, 02:40:31 am »
But what if there's no riot going on and someone wants to place barriers just for fun on a empty plot to avoid getting punished, so he won't be able to place it? Cause my point is that PC/CBs should have a feature to unable or disable the vest. It can only be used in riots for now my vote is netrual

Yeah your right. Thanks for your opinion. Its only for riots, maybe add it to the "/cbpanel" or police chief panel. But is really needed, because when CEMs load a map for a riot, we have armor and spots to cover the position.
Two Wheels One Love
Added RipsS as Trial Criminal Boss (HCB Team)

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 15 10, 2019, 06:25:59 pm »
I can't really understand what kind of vest you are suggesting here. Can you add an example like a screenshot or anything that can explain your idea because to me it's still vague.

This suggestion will help both teams, because sometimes we dont have armor or, civils just dont want to participate on riots/copkillings/etc.
In case of a riot, you can simply ask the CEM who loaded the map to place the armor storage object (ID: 936) somewhere inside the riot area so you can buy armor by clicking on it (X > LMB). I'm talking about this one https://i.imgur.com/XrIWfrr.png

Offline RipsS

• Junior Community Member
  • The Ripper Kill them all'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RipsS
« Reply #18 on: 16 10, 2019, 12:32:55 am »
I can't really understand what kind of vest you are suggesting here. Can you add an example like a screenshot or anything that can explain your idea because to me it's still vague.

In case of a riot, you can simply ask the CEM who loaded the map to place the armor storage object (ID: 936) somewhere inside the riot area so you can buy armor by clicking on it (X > LMB). I'm talking about this one https://i.imgur.com/XrIWfrr.png

There you got an "object" where you can buy armor. I'm suggesting to add a vest like this: https://imgur.com/a/LlyW3DW
Two Wheels One Love
Added RipsS as Trial Criminal Boss (HCB Team)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 29 10, 2019, 07:45:26 pm »
+9 :tick: '/barrier 20'
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.