Author Topic: [Unit] Toggle Sharing  (Read 3580 times)

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Re: [Unit] Toggle Sharing
« Reply #15 on: 21 10, 2019, 02:02:28 pm »
Players aren't idiot to spam toggle sharing though.. I guess this would be useless I mean if someone spammed it then he can be kicked if he was annoying the founder, But let's talk generally this is going to be useful too it will make players less spam it they might do it by wrong but it still would help, However, With this update players won't be able to troll in the units and will make it less spamming if someone pressed it by wrong
Supporting.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline PekPek

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep it blank.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #16 on: 21 10, 2019, 02:09:27 pm »
Its actually a panel that you can share your money by working together something else, and other things is its not like a group or squad. Unit was made for people who wants to share their money or do something fun with their friends they can easily create a unit for those things, thats why it has only 8 members at the maximum (cmiiw)
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #17 on: 21 10, 2019, 03:01:46 pm »
You Can Easly Use /clearchat so you don't need to create time for it

There's no point to use /clearchat when I am already aware of that command. Are you still willing to use that command? Even if you are in serious discussion with other Official Members such as SO, PC, CB; and someone is being nuisance and kept spamming the button? Are you still gonna do the /clearchat?

PS: I checked even if you do /clearchat in the first place, you can still check the "J" but that would be bothersome to some players out there, so able to limit at least 3-5 seconds for the button is good enough imo.

this is going to be useful too it will make players less spam it they might do it by wrong but it still would help, However, With this update players won't be able to troll in the units and will make it less spamming if someone pressed it by wrong
Supporting.
Yeah, I am also referring to this one as other would do this intentionally to troll you. I am not the only one person who've told me the same thing, there are those people I've talked with and they get annoyed because of spammed. Especially talking in Major Discussion in Local-Chat then some dude spammed it rapidly could cause a chaos between you chats and the spammed. A limit of 3 - 5 seconds is enough.

PS: I am not saying this randomly, this include to your friend who were trying to annoyed you. Because I know that you have that kind of friend that would troll you especially if he/she close with you which you can't decide to kick the person in the UNIT because that person helped you a lot before. Kicking a friend who've helped you before is like betraying the person because he' being nuisance and I don't like that.

« Last Edit: 21 10, 2019, 03:08:57 pm by SugarVanilla »
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline kubeQQQ ^,^

• Regular Community Member
  • DriftWorks Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: kubeQQQ
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #18 on: 21 10, 2019, 04:13:49 pm »
The spam thingy can be annoying for some people. I'm upvoting that!
Ex State Official
[CIT]Vampire has demoted group: CivilianZ to level: 0
(EVENT) [PiRu$]Echoo#U: DriftWorks_Squad (KubeQQQ) has just made it and won the Mind Blowing Maze event along with $150,000,000. Hell of a good job I need to say!
(EVENT) HappyBrah{1%}[Biker]: kubeQQQ|DriftWorks has won the previous event along with $100M, congratulations!

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 29 10, 2019, 11:36:23 am »
+10 :tick:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.