Author Topic: If you were AFK and someone sent you CB request it will be in /notifications.  (Read 4233 times)

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
As the title says, when you are AFK and came back you will get notifications from the players who have SMSed you and if someone bought something from you from F7 etc..
So now I am suggesting to add CITBook friend request be notified in /notifications feature, well it happened a lot with me, went afk and when I am back I got no message that someone sent me a friend request, so it's confusing for that player and he will think that I have ignored him, want a notification so I can notice he has sent me a friend request and I can answer him, same goes with SMS if someone SMSed me when I was AFK I will notice from /notifications so that's why I want to be notified in /notifications if someone sent me friend request, just add it to /notifications with message "'Player's name' has sent you a CITBook friend request!"
Wondering how wasn't this feature in /notifications in first place..
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline xGreatben

• Junior Community Member
  • Long live the King
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
I guess this is useful to the players since currently when someone adds you as CITBook friend. You only get a line for that.

As you stated, if the player is away from the keyboard. He or she will get a very high chance of missing that line so they knew that when someone else is adding them as friends.

Therefore adding this to /notification is a great idea in my point of view.

Upvoting
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I agree with you. Sometimes when someone is away from keyboard doing some work, and gets a friend request theres only one way to find out if someone sent you a request but now a days people don't add new friends afaik because there's current friends are enough so if someone adds them while they're afk they'll gte the notification and maybe they might even add them.
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Cook_HD

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
Yes I am really agree with you because of most of peoples added my CITBOOK and I was AFK atm. when I back into ingame I didnt see and didnt check who ealse add me or not (like me ignoring all of them who added my CB friends) it will be better if there are notification for this. Positive

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
It's useful addition because if you are afk you will miss many things like the conversation on the chat and CITbook requests, so you should get a notification to make you know that someone sent a citbook request to you and then you can decide if you want to accept it or not.

If you don't know that someone sent a citbook request to you and continued playing then this guy will notice this and it's not good between the community mates, and he will think that you ignore him.

The addition donesn't hurt anyone and it's useful too, when you are afk and someone sent a message to you when you back you will see a notification about that , so why not we add something like that for CITBook requests system?

Upvoting.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
It happens sometimes because maybe you are not focusing on the information bar or away from keyboard, addin' CB request to the notifications would be a good thing. My friends are always reminding me to check CB requests because I wasn't focusing on the chat, annoys.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

guest80490

Yes why not me too while afk alot of member send me a Cit Book requests while.me atk and they thing that me is ignoreing them then Upvoting

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
ye some players sent CB to you and  you are AFK without you knowing , casue players like me dont look in CB invites only after long time or antill someone give CB request to you  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Holmes

• M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Army Rangers
I agree with you that when I stay away from the computer I do not receive notification when any friend sends me requests . That's why our friends sometimes get mad at us for not admitting it . I don't know if we have to look until we check it out . The notification has to come . Upvoting  :tick:

Offline TheKing-L'NaB

• Messi My Idol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: TheKing-L'NaB
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
I agree with you since it is a good idea to help a lot  :tick:
<_3 TheKing-L'NaB <_3

Offline Theía

• New Community Member
  • you don't know me
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Theía
  • Squad: CIRT
I am totally with this. In the past few weeks, can't remember the date, I noticed that when I opened my CB, I just found out that there are a lot of players added / requested in my CB. So, having a notification on getting request might help us notified always. Upvoting  :tick:
"Those who become a Chief are the ones who already act like one, even when they are not a Chief" - Chief Chique

Offline PekPek

• Keep it blank.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
Its good, because we can immediately know that there is someone asking for friendship to us, but usually there is no notification about it even though we are afk. And it's quite important because we often forget or never check CB requests.

Positive
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
I am supporting you idea because that's happened with me so many times, and I think there so many players sending to me CB and I don't focusing to check on my CB to accepted the requests and My friends are always reminding me to check CB requests  I think So, having a notification on getting requests might help us notified always .
thanks for your time   :tick:
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I really agree with you sometimes someone send us a friend request but we even don't know. Once I opened my CB-Book so I found there 5-6 players send me friend request while I don't when they sent it to me, thus supporting

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
I have noticed this a lot when people added me, this thing don't have any notifications or reminding you that someone added you spectacularly. I believe this will be helpful to have a notifications bells on the bottom left corner of our screen because a lot of us are not aware of who added us. Therefore, this could let us know right away for the people who added us by checking the notifications. I don't have any other things to say but Positive as I find it useful to add or accept the person right away if he sent you a friend request.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)