Author Topic: [AR] Increasing the Kill Rep and Decreasing the Completion Rep for Criminals  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Bokila

• Regular Community Member
  • Lets BOKILL Dem Cops!!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Ingame: Bokila
  • Squad: Raven Founder
        Well, i'm here suggesting it because of 2 reasons. First of all, most of the criminals prefer CEs over ARs for the Criminal Reputation gain. Secondly, even if players attend ARs they actually get rewarded more for sitting inside and doing nothing rather than attempting to kill cops. So in order to make ARs more active and actually reward the players that are actually doing something in them, we could change the following things :
  • AR Kill Reputation Increased from 100 to 1000 (As Criminal Events give 2000 and it's slightly harder to kill there also join it due to the limits).
  • AR Completion Reputation Decreased from 1250 to 500. (This because we should actually give credit to the people that are actually active in the events)

Also you should take under consideration that ARs least for a lower amount of minutes (around 7 usually) compared to CEs (18 minutes) so it won't be so easy to kill alot of players.
[PiRu$]Bokila#R has kicked [CIT]Arran (Arran) as Old Homie (Thug Life)
* [QuickStats] Total arrest points: 0
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
CIT Evolution : Tupac - Fame
[/center

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
 well I see good reason about every change , I will support your idea , anything just to get AR alive again  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Holmes

• M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Army Rangers
Your thinking is so good that AR can be more active . Such good thoughts may be useful for CIT . Upvoting   :tick:

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
Sound good to me. However, criminals switch to AR when cops inactive or didn't attend to CE. CE completion doesn't give RP to those who completed it. This suggestion might affect criminals during the cops' inactivity period because of low RP reward completion of AR.

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Bokila the thing is, now a days cops are getting smart so they just camp on their entrance and spam MGs and criminals can't do anything you're not making ARs or CEs active by adding this. All those new players won't understand anything Currently people just kill steal others and more so atleast attending CE is enough, as it's already hard and removing the reward for attending it is like boring people from joining CEs. negative
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Bokila

This suggestion might affect criminals during the cops' inactivity period because of low RP reward completion of AR.
Well, if the cops aren't present then Criminals shouldn't be able to farm RP for doing nothing. This was the whole point.

Bokila the thing is, now a days cops are getting smart so they just camp on their entrance and spam MGs and criminals can't do anything you're not making ARs or CEs active by adding this. All those new players won't understand anything Currently people just kill steal others and more so atleast attending CE is enough, as it's already hard and removing the reward for attending it is like boring people from joining CEs. negative
I'm having a hard time understanding your post besides the cops camping and the killsteal issue you've stated.
Some cops are indeed camping but at the same time the criminals are camping because they have no reason to attempt to kill anyone as the big reward comes only from staying alive during the AR. So people just basically sit there and wait for it to end. No action, nothing.
About the killsteal issue, later on, if this suggestion gets added, we could suggest a share of the reputation gained by killing a cop to be given to the assist like it is in the CE system.
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
[/center

Offline Coolwolf

• AvidaCompany President
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
please don't decrease the completion reputation points either suggesting adding 500 rp for everything killed cops than decreasing it because players was always 60+/2000 in my GMT the law side activity was low others might afk or Lv'ers, if this suggestion get added I rather choose store than AR which store robbery gives 340 rp.
.              />  フ
               |  _ _|
          /` ミ__^ノ
         /     |
        /  ヽ   ノ            ╱|、
       /   | | |         (˚ˎ 。7 
/ ̄|   | | |          |、˜〵         
( ̄ヽ__  ヽ_)__)         じしˍ,)ノ

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Criminal events are quite hard these days, however was the number of cops and criminals it's tough to kill there yeah I believe this is going to be a good idea, even sometimes police men aren't available or free to join the criminal event which means the criminals will always win and suck reputation and level up fast, kills are difficult to be gotten, especially these days, with the anti-rush it made it hard cause it  prevents the criminals to enter to police base cause of the anti-rush and they have to wait for more time..
Positive.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Gang$ta

• New Community Member
  • Do not go gentle on that goodnight
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Gang$ta
It is a shame that nowadays the main attention goes to CEs rather than having both AR and CEs full and active while back in the days ARs used to be flooded with criminals and cops,i see this as a great idea to solve that problem in terms of brining the motivation back to AR.
Upvoting this,
Good luck
It is I, steve

Offline TrixieTang

• Junior Community Member
  • young mexican kid
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: lovely
I would agree if you don't reduce the REP for completing it.
In the time zone of many people this could be bad. This because there's only 2-5 cops online, impossible to get kills  ;D

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I'm having a hard time understanding your post besides the cops camping and the killsteal issue you've stated.
Some cops are indeed camping but at the same time the criminals are camping because they have no reason to attempt to kill anyone as the big reward comes only from staying alive during the AR. So people just basically sit there and wait for it to end. No action, nothing.
About the killsteal issue, later on, if this suggestion gets added, we could suggest a share of the reputation gained by killing a cop to be given to the assist like it is in the CE system.
Ok I am starting to understand what you mean so you think that players camp not just cops, criminals too which is lame and they still get reward for that and I get it but what about newbies? They'd definitely camp as they won't know a Damm thing about CE.
netrual
Explain me more and I'll change my vote
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Bokila

I would agree if you don't reduce the REP for completing it.
If the completion reputation would remain the same it would be too overpowered.
For CE completion (which sometimes takes 18 minutes to finish) you get $15k, 10 drugs of each (60) and 0 RP.
For AR completion (which takes 3 minutes) you get $30k, 100 drugs (of 1 drug category only) and 1250 RP.
Therefore, in order to increase the kill reputation we need to at least decrease the completion reputation reward.

what about newbies?
We all started as newbies. Nobody knew everything when they joined CIT. They will learn how the system works shortly though.
« Last Edit: 30 10, 2019, 12:43:48 am by Bokila »
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
[/center

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.