Author Topic: Cops won't be able to use /afk when being near a wanted criminal/gangster  (Read 1725 times)

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
Following the tragic handling of this complaint
Show content
and how often I see this happening in game I thought about this and I'm suggesting about making it so cops won't be able to use /afk when being near a wanted criminal/gangster.

This issue is becoming more and more prevalent among the dumbass cops who think about "big brain" tactics like these to disturb criminals while they're having riots, doing cop killings or even mass robbing stores. In the past several days I have participated in 3 riots in game;

1. One in FFH hood where a dude from DT did the exact same thing so as to confuse the criminals and make them spread out while a car filled with cops rushed inside the core of the riot and cleared it.

2. One near DoM/GG hood where a cop did it when more than one criminal run up to him

3. One today in oR hood where a cop did it many times and disturbed the gameplay of a lot of criminals.

Criminals have so many restrictions regarding commands and features but cops can use many things and being able to use /afk when a criminal is running to them just doesn't make sense. It should be patched immediately so we don't see the entire police force abuse this. There's no reason to downvote this since it's blatant abuse from some cops who don't give two cents about the gameplay of others.

Since I'm not a cop I don't exactly know if this already exists or not, I doubt it does. If it does though, the suggestion is about making the range of it bigger so at least the problem will be semi- fixed.
« Last Edit: 19 11, 2020, 12:26:20 am by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I've been seeing a lot of cops doing this when 2-3 running up to him he basically hide by doing /afk and come back when we go which is obvious abuse. I'm one who don't like to record his game 24/7 just for some cops abusing this system and report them. Such an abuse-able command that disturbing a lot of others' gameplay should be removed or prevented them. Criminals have many restrictions regarding some commands such as doing /afk in AR and more.. Adding this will just prevent some abusers to stop disturbing others' gameplay so obviously Positive for the reasons mentioned above. Hopefully it gets accepted
fr

Offline LoLcO

• Junior Community Member
  • The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
What if you are anywhere on the map or in the hospital and you need to go fast AFK to be able to do something else outside of the game (Real life)? This would annoy those people who do not use this function for what you say (which are the majority) a request that could be made is that when a player uses /afk it also appears the coordinates of where he used it in the chat, so if someone I would like to report that you are abusing this command, the admins could check the time when the coordinates appear in addition to the place where he used it and to verify the criminal could write in the /afk chat to support his complaint and thus solve the abuse that they make him to this command
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|GuĂ­as & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
What if you are anywhere on the map or in the hospital and you need to go fast AFK to be able to do something else outside of the game (Real life)? This would annoy those people who do not use this function for what you say (which are the majority) a request that could be made is that when a player uses /afk it also appears the coordinates of where he used it in the chat, so if someone I would like to report that you are abusing this command, the admins could check the time when the coordinates appear in addition to the place where he used it and to verify the criminal could write in the /afk chat to support his complaint and thus solve the abuse that they make him to this command

That's why I said that if a wanted criminal/gangster is near. If a cop is inside a protected zone then it can be made so they can do /afk, just not when in the street because that's game ruining.

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Me and my members we've do cop hunt Then they get's tryhard and escape of us so they can abuse /afk Command for hide easfily so this make some frustration to the criminals sometimes we also closer to APB then we need to kill that cop then they escape and wait until they can execute the command and we cant get the APB just for this command being heavily abused, I'm Voting POSITIVE.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
Im also facing this kind of scenario in terms of riots, I saw several  cops do it just so they can't get killed. This "tactic" is not an actual tactic, its an abuse of the /afk command. Smart-ass cops shouldn't be using this to abuse or to prevent getting killed. Im looking forward to get this implemented ingame. With all due respect, I do not see any unfairness to this suggestion nor unbalance the CnR. Im Positive.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
I haven't seen a player doing this kind of thing yet. But I can honestly say it's really annoying. I want to draw your attention to some points when you think of the lens. If you damage even 1HP to a police officer, that police can neither recover a car, nor use jetpcak, nor can use the / afk command. Criminals do not have this kind of advantage. Because criminals who are wanted / cannot use afk. I would like to state that I support your suggestion in terms of fairness. So I'm Positive
« Last Edit: 20 11, 2020, 10:58:17 am by Pyxtro »
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I haven't seen a player doing this kind of thing yet. But I can honestly say it's really annoying. I want to draw your attention to some points when you think of the lens. If you damage even 1HP to a police officer, that police can neither recover a car, nor use jetpcak, nor can use the / afk command. Criminals do not have this kind of advantage. Because criminals who are wanted / cannot use afk. I would like to state that I support your suggestion in terms of fairness. So I'm Positive

Yeah cops have to wait if they get damaged but they have found this new way of abusing the command. You can't even get near them and they just do it and get away with it. It's really unfair and ruins CnR. This shouldn't even be a discussion but an immediate fix but whatever, thanks for voting.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Cops can't go AFK when a wanted player is within 100 meters. (Arran + TheGam3r23)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.