Author Topic: [ADDED] Ability to change /gsc colour  (Read 1309 times)

Marouane

[ADDED] Ability to change /gsc colour
« on: 20 07, 2014, 05:35:33 pm »
Hello everyone,

I guess what I'm suggesting is actually understandable from the title of this topic. I've discussed this with some group leaders and most of them have stated that having the group staff chat colour the same as the regular group chat had caused some delays and difficulties. So, what I'm suggesting is the ability to change the colour of this chat, that's all.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: 27 07, 2014, 01:38:49 pm by Arran »

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
Re: Ability to change /gsc colour
« Reply #1 on: 20 07, 2014, 06:30:31 pm »
 I agree, and I have one suggestion. what about making it in /setting so that we can put any RGB color we want like we do in /fmsg chat.

Offline rounder

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TeamDGers
  • Ingame: TAYroun
« Reply #2 on: 22 07, 2014, 04:00:49 pm »
I was about to suggest this, but luckily I used the "search" feature and I find this, anyways whenever you want to talk in /gsc sometimes you get shocked by the /gc you can't see the difference between them only when you focus at the (GC) & the (GSC) adding the ability to change the gsc color would be a good solution tho, by using : /groustaffchatcolor R G B same as the group color chat command.

I agree, and I have one suggestion. what about making it in /setting so that we can put any RGB color we want like we do in /fmsg chat.

/settings are used to be personal

adding the ability to change the gsc color would be a good solution tho, by using : /groustaffchatcolor R G B same as the group color chat command.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 27 07, 2014, 01:36:30 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.