Author Topic: [+++] A little update to driving skills  (Read 4089 times)

Offline Adahan

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
[+++] A little update to driving skills
« on: 06 02, 2021, 01:07:20 pm »
Greetings Dear CIT Community,
Today I'm here with a new version of an already existing idea. As you know you have bike and bmx skills which you gain money if you accomplish their achievement. My idea is simple, adding the same system to the cars and achievement. Plus, in single player which also works in MTA when ur car skills are full Cj drives the car single handled which looks cool and can be added as reward with money.

Achievement will be same so do the prize. The achievement name will be " Dominic Toretto" as you may know many achievements have cool names and this can be used.
Regards Adahan. Thanks in advance for your votes negative nor positive.

« Last Edit: 27 03, 2021, 02:31:19 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: A little update to driving skills
« Reply #1 on: 06 02, 2021, 01:47:01 pm »
I drive cars 7/24 with no-sense and adding an achievement can be cool to have in your stats. Actually also adding how many miles we have driven can be fun to gain ngl. Positive  :tick:

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #2 on: 06 02, 2021, 07:46:52 pm »
a reasonable suggestion. As someone who likes to drive, I want to be such an achievement. it would be great if this suggestion gets added to the game. As a player who likes to drive, that needs to be added. We'll have a new reason to take the time and have fun. My vote is positive  :tick:

Offline ese

• New Community Member
  • TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: ese
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #3 on: 06 02, 2021, 08:52:28 pm »
Technically, it's a good idea for me because as you stated above we can upgrade our bike skills by riding a bike (and we get money once we achieve it). Uh, most of the players drive cars for long times in-game and this update would attract newbies to keep playing by giving them money suddenly.
There is no certain prize but this prize should attract the attention of newbies.
My vote is Positive since it's too simple update.

You never, never trust the people that you love.                                                                                                                                                                                       -Tuco Salamanca

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
« Reply #4 on: 07 02, 2021, 03:09:52 am »
That's an awesome idea mate especially the singlehanded part of the idea is. I am supporting this idea  :tick:
18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #5 on: 07 02, 2021, 12:50:47 pm »
This will make driving a car look so much cooler. You can also make the achievement progress by races you participate. Like, make the initial driving skill progress (0/1000) and every race you participate you get 5 points if you win the race you should get like 8,7 and 6 points for 1st.2nd and third place respectively. This is how it works in GTA SanAndreas to get driving skill points. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline sando

• Donator L3
  • ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: sando
« Reply #6 on: 08 02, 2021, 08:26:33 am »
I really liked your suggestion or idea ,It will be suitable for the players who likes to drive a car and do his skills ,I have another idea that you can earn points from it and which is by doing Stunt Jumps like  in GTA SA and hopefully you liked it .
My vote is Big POSITIVE . (◔◡◔) :tick:
Ex Nothing. :o7:

Offline S3xy.

« Reply #7 on: 08 02, 2021, 07:54:53 pm »
Thats so good Suggestion , Im voting Positive  :tick:  I'm driving my car for more than 3 hours and nothing benefited.
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline WarriorTerror17

• Don't mess with me :)
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE-SAS
  • Ingame: WarriorTerror
  • Squad: Anti_Riot
« Reply #8 on: 08 02, 2021, 11:48:33 pm »
I drive always as a cop and it would be useful for me to be honest, Positive for me. :tick:

SAS BGEN
                              Ex DJ

Offline Cytrx

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #9 on: 09 02, 2021, 12:54:10 am »
Didn't really understand what are those 2 cars you put side to side ? But anyways regarding the achievements you're talking about; I think that they will actually give rewards to those who like driving and drifting around San Andreas. And speaking of myself I really love just fooling around with my car and drifting with my Elegy. So adding this will make people like me and many others like driving around and drifting which will make the game more enjoyable than before. Because right now, You get nothing for driving around so if you love driving around you won't like the current system. And adding this won't harm anyone or anything so why not ? Positive on this, Good luck with the rest of the votes.

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 09 02, 2021, 10:26:20 am »
Didn't really understand what are those 2 cars you put side to side ? But anyways regarding the achievements you're talking about; I think that they will actually give rewards to those who like driving and drifting around San Andreas. And speaking of myself I really love just fooling around with my car and drifting with my Elegy. So adding this will make people like me and many others like driving around and drifting which will make the game more enjoyable than before. Because right now, You get nothing for driving around so if you love driving around you won't like the current system. And adding this won't harm anyone or anything so why not ? Positive on this, Good luck with the rest of the votes.
@Cytrx In the photo check the Cjs. The one on the top using his head to look back and when his skills are full he uses the miror. There are some features like he uses only 1 hand if the skill is full and you are driving forward. I searched for a video but couldn't find unfortunately.

Offline JageR'

• New Community Member
  • Angels Never Die ''A.F.F.A''
  • Group: H.Angels - 18th
  • Ingame: JageR{1%}[HAMC]
  • Squad: Support 81
« Reply #11 on: 09 02, 2021, 11:38:22 am »
Yeah, I like this idea. This kind of suggestion can provide a cool look. I am supporting  :tick:
Angel Forever Forever Angel, OROSPULARRR

Offline Ksz

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ksz
« Reply #12 on: 09 02, 2021, 08:07:04 pm »
Positive :tick:
+ Isn't a big script and it looks cool
+ A new achievement can be usefull for people to try to get it
+ Achievement name is very wrll chosen
CIT Radio - ex. CIT Radio Senior DJ
ex. Guide

Offline PusaT'

• New Community Member
  • Only dead sees.
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Pusat
  • Squad: SONS_OF_ANARCHY
« Reply #13 on: 11 02, 2021, 05:48:46 am »
It was a rational thought. So we can see different changes and details in the game.

Positive  :tick:
𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙉𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Offline Laziouka~

• Senior Community Member
  • Dies iræ, dies illa.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: [ICM]Lazio
« Reply #14 on: 11 02, 2021, 08:42:40 am »
Positive.
Most of the players (including me) love to drive. Adding such a thing will be a nice adddition and it gives a great detal by looking at rear mirror.
Legacy of 86 still lives on...