Author Topic: /gomedic for Jesus Christs  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Ryan.

• Honorable
  • Skillers™
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
/gomedic for Jesus Christs
« on: 18 01, 2014, 05:00:41 pm »
Hey guys I am here to suggest a new feature for the Jusus Christ medics to let them use /gomedic anywhere they want similar to /golaw and /gochief, etc.

The reason why it came in my mind is that Jesus medics are those who are almost every time working hard to achive this rank so they should have a better bonus except for 1Million promotional Bonus.

Please give a reason for downvote...

Well I totally agree, I don't see how this is ever going to be abused since medics can't shoot or anything in LS/SF, well.. It could In LV if they use /gomedic when they have already quit their job, but that can be easily rectified, buy disallowing /gomedic in LV.
^ It shouldnt be allowed inside LV zone.
I have read many good replies to lower the possibility of abusing it. I would like to add that you can't use /gomedic inside interiors such as ( BR, DFR, MDM, etc).
^ It should be disabled in interiors ...
« Last Edit: 21 01, 2014, 09:37:29 am by Zoey »
I am not "Ex." anything, I have proudly served this community as: SK Founder,
 Developer, L3 staff, L2 staff, Supporter, Minister of Fairness, PAM, CB, PC, SO, Senior Community Member and of course, a rule abiding player. Peace.

Offline Ryan.

• Honorable
  • Skillers™
Re: /gomedic for Jesus Christs
« Reply #1 on: 18 01, 2014, 05:08:45 pm »
Well I totally agree, I don't see how this is ever going to be abused since medics can't shoot or anything in LS/SF, well.. It could In LV if they use /gomedic when they have already quit their job, but that can be easily rectified, buy disallowing /gomedic in LV.
Your point is right, they shouldnt be able to use this command in LV Zone.
 Developer, L3 staff, L2 staff, Supporter, Minister of Fairness, PAM, CB, PC, SO, Senior Community Member and of course, a rule abiding player. Peace.

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #2 on: 18 01, 2014, 09:51:33 pm »
It should also be restricted to X per day to prevent abuse and not allowed in hit events (so when youre in an eventwarp) or near hits, because that way they can always hop between crim and medical and it could be abused.
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

moreno9

« Reply #3 on: 18 01, 2014, 11:24:54 pm »
I think this suggestion was suggested many times on the past. Anyways I agree with this. Do not forget a really IMPORTANT thing. Wanted players shouldn't be able to use /gomedic.
You said they work hard. Honestly  is not so hard to reach 1 million heal points. :)
To be honest I think to reach medic L10 the heal points should be changed to like 2 millions. Comparing to the other jobs, they are harder to reach L10 than medic job.

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #4 on: 18 01, 2014, 11:58:08 pm »
+1

I think it would be useful and I think L10 deserve this based on the amount of work and time it takes to get to L10. I do agree that it should be only for LS/SF

I think this suggestion was suggested many times on the past. Anyways I agree with this. Do not forget a really IMPORTANT thing. Wanted players shouldn't be able to use /gomedic.
You said they work hard. Honestly  is not so hard to reach 1 million heal points. :)
To be honest I think to reach medic L10 the heal points should be changed to like 2 millions. Comparing to the other jobs, they are harder to reach L10 than medic job.

2 Million is too high imo, but anyway suggest that in another topic  :)
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Senior Community Member
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #5 on: 19 01, 2014, 12:20:31 am »
+1

I think it would be useful and I think L10 deserve this based on the amount of work and time it takes to get to L10. I do agree that it should be only for LS/SF

2 Million is too high imo, but anyway suggest that in another topic  :)
2 million is not to high, you can get 2mil heals in just less than 2 weeks. but I think 1mill is enough. as we all know cops mostly go to the events without medics. and when I try to find the reason I came to know that medics always become late to reach in time since event start too soon(25vs25). so /gomedic would be a good help for both side. a cop/civilain/criminal just have to reach to the current event and do /gomedic. upvoted
(btw this was suggested by Anti-Snow before when he was in SWAT)

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

SuicideToaster

« Reply #6 on: 19 01, 2014, 11:40:36 am »
I made a suggestion for this along while back. It's still a great freaking suggestion, and it really should be added.
Upvoted

Offline Ryan.

• Honorable
  • Skillers™
« Reply #7 on: 19 01, 2014, 12:13:41 pm »
It should also be restricted to X per day to prevent abuse and not allowed in hit events (so when youre in an eventwarp) or near hits, because that way they can always hop between crim and medical and it could be abused.
I dont think that is needed because it makes no sence.
Well, good that you agree but 1Million requirement is ok in my openion because only 2-3 people have 2Million heals.
2 million is not to high, you can get 2mil heals in just less than 2 weeks. but I think 1mill is enough. as we all know cops mostly go to the events without medics. and when I try to find the reason I came to know that medics always become late to reach in time since event start too soon(25vs25). so /gomedic would be a good help for both side. a cop/civilain/criminal just have to reach to the current event and do /gomedic. upvoted
(btw this was suggested by Anti-Snow before when he was in SWAT)
Only talented players can get 2 million in two weeks, so no. New ones dont know how they can get that much heals as it contains a word "Million" so..no.
I made a suggestion for this along while back. It's still a great freaking suggestion, and it really should be added.
Upvoted
I didnt saw and I am sorry for that..

NightWolf98

« Reply #8 on: 20 01, 2014, 04:15:35 pm »
I upvoted it yesterday, and was thinking a little bit. I think it can be abused by some cops. I think that cops shouldn't be able to use /gomedic if they are near a wanted criminal. The criminal may shoot the cop, and the cop may easily "abuse" his /gomedic right to evade being killed and become invincible. So, I think that either players who had been damaged in X seconds shouldn't be able to use this command or players who are near a wanted player shouldn't use it.

moreno9

« Reply #9 on: 20 01, 2014, 05:21:07 pm »
I upvoted it yesterday, and was thinking a little bit. I think it can be abused by some cops. I think that cops shouldn't be able to use /gomedic if they are near a wanted criminal. The criminal may shoot the cop, and the cop may easily "abuse" his /gomedic right to evade being killed and become invincible. So, I think that either players who had been damaged in X seconds shouldn't be able to use this command or players who are near a wanted player shouldn't use it.
You are right but remember cops can also abuse the quit job. Why not make it in a x distance from a wanted player cops wouldn't be allowed to use /gomedic. Like what happens with criminals, they can't use the VIP recovery when the hijack is near. We could have that same system in here.

Offline Ryan.

• Honorable
  • Skillers™
« Reply #10 on: 20 01, 2014, 06:18:09 pm »
Well, we already have both protections, one when you try to take jetpack and it says you're being hurt in last 10 seconds or such for protection and other is when cops try to take jetpack near wanted criminals. Both scripts are already in server so in my openion, 10 seconds protection is better.

You are right but remember cops can also abuse the quit job. Why not make it in a x distance from a wanted player cops wouldn't be allowed to use /gomedic. Like what happens with criminals, they can't use the VIP recovery when the hijack is near. We could have that same system in here.
Not really? if cops have quit the job then whats wrong? Nothing because they cant go cop again unless they have /golaw or /gochief.

Offline Hamada

• Regular Community Member
  • In teaching others we teach ourselves.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Hamada*SWAT
« Reply #11 on: 21 01, 2014, 09:31:33 am »
I have read many good replies to lower the possibility of abusing it. I would like to add that you can't use /gomedic inside interiors such as ( BR, DFR, MDM, etc).
“Don't just follow your dreams; chase them down, grab hold and don't let go.”

Offline Ryan.

• Honorable
  • Skillers™
« Reply #12 on: 21 01, 2014, 09:34:53 am »
Sure thanks for your input I will add this quote in the topic.

beerman123

« Reply #13 on: 21 01, 2014, 09:36:00 am »

Nah, cops can also quit their job to avoid being killed, there's really no difference. Plus it's not really abusing, they can't get killed and they won't be a threat to you anymore so you don't really have to kill him.

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #14 on: 21 01, 2014, 03:33:10 pm »
Nah, cops can also quit their job to avoid being killed, there's really no difference. Plus it's not really abusing, they can't get killed and they won't be a threat to you anymore so you don't really have to kill him.

Yea, it's not like they can tun cop when your back is turned. They would have to go to the police station again.
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany