Author Topic: /gocop for Chief Constable cop (L10)  (Read 12876 times)

Offline Stryder.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
/gocop for Chief Constable cop (L10)
« on: 26 01, 2014, 05:18:44 pm »
Hello Community,

Today I'm suggesting a new feature for cops. Basically, I'm suggesting that cops with 100,000 AP and 2200 arrests can use a new command, /gocop that will give you the normal pólice officer job (you can choose the skin).

This will work like: /gocop <skin id>.

Requirements to have this command:
  • 2200 Arrests.
  • 100,000 Arrestpoints.

To prevent abuse:
  • You can't use it when you are near a wanted criminal.
  • You can't use it on interiors.
  • You can't use it inside DS/PDR/ACA zone.
  • You can use /gocop once every 5 minutes.

I would like to hear your opinions about this, also some ideas to prevent abuse.
« Last Edit: 15 02, 2014, 03:48:48 am by Stryder. »

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

m7med11

Re: /gocop for Chief Constable cops (L10 cops)
« Reply #1 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:22:18 pm »
Well,I liked the idea and I upvoted
about the abuse,simple rules like /golaw /gochief that ruels you already mentioned that leads to punishment.

Offline DeRip.

• CIT Journal Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: DeRip
  • Squad: CIT Journal
« Reply #2 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:22:42 pm »
You can't use it when you are close to any CnR event.
why? I mean it will be useful for cops if they want to go to events faster, criminals can use /criminal any time and go to the event.., u could make it like "not able to use it inside PDR/DS/ACA area or inside any int..

Edit: also about the skin part, we could make it like /gocop <skin id> like /gocop 240 (not sure about the skin id)
« Last Edit: 26 01, 2014, 05:26:50 pm by DeRip. »
I'll be gone, found a life.

Offline CocoNuT

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CocoNuT
« Reply #3 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:29:08 pm »
To prevent abuse:
  • You can't use it when you are near to a wanted criminal.
  • You can't use it when you are close to any CnR event.

Make it so that you can /gocop when you are close to any CnR event, but you can't if there is 1 wanted criminal.
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

Hello

« Reply #4 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:32:07 pm »
why? I mean it will be useful for cops if they want to go to events faster, criminals can use /criminal any time and go to the event.., u could make it like "not able to use it inside PDR/DS/ACA area or inside any int..

Edit: also about the skin part, we could make it like /gocop <skin id> like /gocop 240 (not sure about the skin id)
Yes, L10 cops won't be abuse it in the CnR event interiors. How cops will abuse it when they are close to any CnR event ? So they can't abuse it when they are close to any CnR event. About your suggestion, I want to give a small idea. Cops should be able to see their job levels in F5. This is my idea. I am supporting your idea by the way.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #5 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:40:04 pm »
Totally agreed! Not everyone is working hard enough on the law side, if they do, theyre having L10 Police Rank, which is named Chief Constable, and that proves that they worked alot, arrested, chased many criminals and took 2200+ of them down, even some cops are having 5000+ arrests in here, i'm sure they deserve it.

It can't be abused anyway, with those additions that you've informed us about. Would be cool to have such feature for L10's.
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ellis 4L
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #6 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:43:29 pm »
No, preferably the requirement should be based on Arrest Points not Arrests, because any noob can arrest one star criminals to get high number of arrest. I think a fair number of arrest points to get /gocop is 2200 * 30 = 66000. 2200 is the number of arrests for Chief Constable and 30 is max number for a 3WL wanted player.

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

m7med11

« Reply #7 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:46:17 pm »
No, preferably the requirement should be based on Arrest Points not Arrests, because any noob can arrest one star criminals to get high number of arrest. I think a fair number of arrest points to get /gocop is 2200 * 30 = 66000. 2200 is the number of arrests for Chief Constable and 30 is max number for a 3WL wanted player.
Well,any " noob" its not a high valued thing so you can say abuse and noobs and that its just ability to take job its not like /gochief so we're worried that any nub can get it.anyway I respect your opinion.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #8 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:47:09 pm »
So you mean only players with 66,000 arrest points and more will be able to use it? Well in my opinion, it must be at least 100,000 if it's gonna be based on arrest points.

Offline Stryder.

« Reply #9 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:51:12 pm »
Added your suggestions to prevent abuse and removed the one close to CnR events since you can't abuse it.

About the requirements, I wanted to discuss them, StevieFTW is right, any noob can arrest 1 star criminals which is not that hard. Aprox 2200 x 50wl = 100k ap, so I would agree on make it 100k arrestpoints to use it since 50.00 in the apar is good enough.

Peruvian player

Hello

« Reply #10 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:52:09 pm »
So you mean only players with 66,000 arrest points and more will be able to use it? Well in my opinion, it must be at least 100,000 if it's gonna be based on arrest points.
66,000 points aren't enough for this ability. 100,000 points will be good. Because any cop can get 66,000 arrests if he/she play in the law side for a month. He/she can get it easily by CnR events. Therefore 100,000 will be great.

m7med11

« Reply #11 on: 26 01, 2014, 05:57:38 pm »
66,000 points aren't enough for this ability. 100,000 points will be good. Because any cop can get 66,000 arrests if he/she play in the law side for a month. He/she can get it easily by CnR events. Therefore 100,000 will be great.
Well,not any noob cop that plays for month can get that 66k for example: Chique he's a HPC and great law member but got law arrestpoints/Arrests that means he shouldn't get it?Also for example hmm..Me I got more than dat 66k but not that 100k and I play ass law officer for more than a year and half so   it doesn't  that all should have that,you'll find some people have a lot ap but that because they're addicted to CnR events or can get kills but not all respected known cops should be professional gamers.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #12 on: 26 01, 2014, 06:02:53 pm »
Well,not any noob cop that plays for month can get that 66k for example: Chique he's a HPC and great law member but got law arrestpoints/Arrests that means he shouldn't get it?Also for example hmm..Me I got more than dat 66k but not that 100k and I play ass law officer for more than a year and half so   it doesn't  that all should have that,you'll find some people have a lot ap but that because they're addicted to CnR events or can get kills but not all respected known cops should be professional gamers.
To get that feature, ability to /gocop, you must work hard, BlackBurn. Or you mean that there should be a system like for Police Chiefs and they must apply to get that feature for themselfes? Only accepted ones will be put in ACL list and then they can use it? My idea, what do you think about it?

Hello

« Reply #13 on: 26 01, 2014, 06:04:01 pm »
Already we are suggesting it with 2 ways. Arrests and arrest points. You will be able to use this command if you meet requirements. This isn't about your personality and loyality. If you meet the requirements then you will be able to use this command. I am respecting your words. Waiting for your idea.
To get that feature, ability to /gocop, you must work hard, BlackBurn. Or you mean that there should be a system like for Police Chiefs and they must apply to get that feature for themselfes? Only accepted ones will be put in ACL list and then they can use it? My idea, what do you think about it?
Yes this system may help us. Blackburn said there are a lot of cops playing in the law side since long time. We may have an application topic to get this ability. Police Chief will decide about you in that topic

« Last Edit: 27 01, 2014, 12:07:08 am by Bluetooth »

Offline Stryder.

« Reply #14 on: 26 01, 2014, 06:08:10 pm »

Being a HPC AHPC or a PC has nothing to do with my suggestion, I want to reward hard work by giving them this command. Even, the PC's have /gochief, they got it because they 'work hard for law', now, let's reward those who really work hard for it.

Agreed on 100k AP to get this command and added to the suggestion.

Peruvian player