Author Topic: /gocop for Chief Constable cop (L10)  (Read 12879 times)

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
Re: /gocop for cops with 100,000 arrestpoints.
« Reply #15 on: 26 01, 2014, 06:19:37 pm »
I've noticed that you added /gocop <skin id>, which skins? In my opinion, every single police officers skin must be enabled for /gocop, what do you think? Like if he wants girl skin, he will use it's ID, if he wants any other skin, for example I prefer those small skins like girl skin, theyre smaller than those fat cop skins, for CnR events, so the cop would use /gocop <girlskinsID> if he wants.
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline Areion

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Areion*SWAT
Re: /gocop for Chief Constable cops (L10 cops)
« Reply #16 on: 26 01, 2014, 06:50:57 pm »
Being a HPC AHPC or a PC has nothing to do with my suggestion, I want to reward hard work by giving them this command. Even, the PC's have /gochief, they got it because they 'work hard for law', now, let's reward those who really work hard for it.

Agreed on 100k AP to get this command and added to the suggestion.

First of all great suggestion. You edited your post and removed L10 cops (2200+) arrests and replaced it with 100.000+ arrestpoints. I would say you need atleast 2200 arrests and 100.000 arrestpoints.

Operations Supervisor - Aviator Team Co-Leader - SWAT Staff - Always available for help.

henry997

Re: /gocop for cops with 100,000 arrestpoints.
« Reply #17 on: 26 01, 2014, 06:53:39 pm »
I think this is a great idea , this isnt something you can just get really quick you'd have to work hard to get the perk , if you have 100,00 Arrest Points , you would be preety dedicated to law and wouldnt abuse , and if someone were to abuse it they should get it removed from them if someone to were report them? +1

Offline Stryder.

• Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
Re: /gocop for Chief Constable cops (L10 cops)
« Reply #18 on: 26 01, 2014, 10:03:36 pm »
Already we are suggesting it with 2 ways. Arrests and arrest points. You will be able to use this command if you meet requirements. This isn't about your personality and loyality. If you meet the requirements then you will be able to use this command. I am respecting your words. Waiting for your idea.
Yes this system may help us. Blackburn said there are a lot of cops playing in the law side since long time. We may have an application topic to get this ability. Police Chief will decide about you in that topic

No. Police Chief's already have a lot of privileges and many people including myself will disagree to see police chief deciding who will have this command. Also getting this with arrestpoints will be easier since police chief's don't know who really works for law.

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

Offline Bl3nd

• Senior Community Member
Re: /gocop for Chief Constable cop (L10)
« Reply #19 on: 26 01, 2014, 10:07:25 pm »
Why not give self-job assign to all L10 players in every job then? ..  :fp:

Being a L10 in Cop Job doesn't mean you're ultra super professional person who deserves such command. I even bet you if this suggestion got added, cop job will have more players than before, and everyone will go after 1 star everywhere.

There is people with 100.000+ AP / 1000 Arrests and dumbasses.

Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #20 on: 26 01, 2014, 10:25:42 pm »

Being a L10 in Cop Job doesn't mean you're ultra super professional person who deserves such command. I even bet you if this suggestion got added, cop job will have more players than before, and everyone will go after 1 star everywhere.

Isn't it even better for us, if they chase even those 1 stars? I know it's "Noobish" act to arrest such wanted levels but still, F5 will be clear for sure. About "Not everyone deserves it, having 100.000 arrest points aren't enough" or such thing, what about using my idea, adding an application center which will be also handled by choosen people, such as HPC's or others, trusted, experienced wise members of the law I mean, they'll accept/deny application for /gocop, gotta think about the name "Police .... Application"
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Junior Community Member
  • Q_Q
« Reply #21 on: 26 01, 2014, 11:07:00 pm »
Isn't it even better for us, if they chase even those 1 stars? I know it's "Noobish" act to arrest such wanted levels but still, F5 will be clear for sure. About "Not everyone deserves it, having 100.000 arrest points aren't enough" or such thing, what about using my idea, adding an application center which will be also handled by choosen people, such as HPC's or others, trusted, experienced wise members of the law I mean, they'll accept/deny application for /gocop, gotta think about the name "Police .... Application"
Applications ?
Accept and deny ?
By HPC ?
So this will be the same of Police Chief
downvoted your reply
WE ALL GONNA DIE

Offline Stryder.

« Reply #22 on: 26 01, 2014, 11:29:56 pm »

I know that, then a solution will be to increase the requiriments more, will be a lot better if more cops were patrolling, SA will be clear of criminals.

No, actually someone that worked that hard for the law deserve this. You want an application and the PC's accept/deny them? No, that is like the PC system and this is totally different, nobody (except for PC's) will like to see Police Chief's saying: No you don't deserve this because I never see you. Most of them does not even met the requirements I suggested above.

Peruvian player

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #23 on: 27 01, 2014, 12:33:27 am »
Well, I kinda disagree, I know this suggestion was done because of the /gomedic when being a Jesus Christ rank in the medic job, but to reach L10 cop isn't as hard as getting L10 as medic. So basicly I would say that 65% of CIT cops have reached level 10 or even more, which will make everyone be able to use /gocop, also /gomedic isn't as abusable as /gocop, that's why it was added. On the other hand /gocop can be abused in a high level, also who is going to monitor 65% of CIT cops, to make sure whether they are abusing it or not ? Down-voted.

beerman123

« Reply #24 on: 27 01, 2014, 12:38:43 am »
Basically if you want a command like this you can try to join police chiefs to use /gochief or you can try to get a high rank in one of the official groups so you can use /golaw.

Offline Stryder.

« Reply #25 on: 27 01, 2014, 01:27:43 am »
Then we can increase the requirements, give me one that would be fair. Also, I already gave some ideas to prevent abuse and I think there are no more situations in which this will be abused.

Peruvian player

Offline FidoDido

• Group: BNA
« Reply #26 on: 27 01, 2014, 01:31:38 am »
What about adding hours requeriments? I think when you reach 500/600 hours of playtime you get the enough experience to take this feature.
« Last Edit: 27 01, 2014, 01:45:59 am by FidoDido »

Hello

« Reply #27 on: 27 01, 2014, 01:52:19 am »
I want to share my opinions about the requirements

Requirements would be like this:

- Minumum 1000+ hours
- Minumum 2200+ Arrests
-Minumum 100/150 k+ Arrest points
-No sacked by a Police chief in the last month (If you sacked by a PC then you won't be able to use this command for a month. I am not sure adding of this requirement)

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #28 on: 27 01, 2014, 03:25:44 am »
    Useful suggestion but...
  • You can't use it inside DS/PDR/ACA zone.
Why only these 3 events. what about BR/DFR/MDM!!! If you don't add these events then all those who have too wait 50 mints to attend the next event will get medic job the they will enter and then /gocop . Also when cops have to wait for more criminals to enter to event then they will do the same.
so, add it that, *You can not use it when you are in any criminal event

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline Stryder.

« Reply #29 on: 27 01, 2014, 03:43:17 am »
Added that you can't use it inside any event, because it can be abusable for the reasons Mukhtar said.
Also added an hour requirement since playtime shows how active and if you are experienced enough.

Peruvian player