Author Topic: /gocop for Chief Constable cop (L10)  (Read 12875 times)

Offline JoKeR999

• Senior Community Member
  • The psychiatrist.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: JoKeR999
Re: /gocop for Chief Constable cops (L10 cops)
« Reply #30 on: 27 01, 2014, 10:41:36 pm »
that because they're addicted to CnR events or can get kills but not all respected known cops should be professional gamers.
Yes, because they are addicted.. Work hard to get what you want, I think that 100k of AP is so low and I think that it should get changed upto 250k..
Love yourself.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
Re: /gocop for Chief Constable cop (L10)
« Reply #31 on: 28 01, 2014, 03:16:10 am »
TOTALLY downvoting.

The amount of potential abuse in on this server is high.
Either players just /gocop and bribe their partners where ever they are, switch back to criminal easily.

when there are open shootouts where a group of criminals camps in an area like FFH hood, they run inside , take the job and again, pure abuse.

L10 cop level doesnt make a player a trustable person, in my time as groupleader I met many high stats officers wuth ridiculous behavior, constant rulebreaking and abuse of any possible things.

The only way to take advantage of this feature is to abuse it only, since if you need the job and dont have a reason to abuse it, you can simply go to a police department and take the job without taking it instantly near a criminal and gain an unfair advantage.

those /go x commands were not meant as rewards in the past.

Being a HPC AHPC or a PC has nothing to do with my suggestion, I want to reward hard work by giving them this command. Even, the PC's have /gochief, they got it because they 'work hard for law', now, let's reward those who really work hard for it.

They dont have the command for prestige or as an reward, it lets them switch to the lawside instantly to execute specific work without being blocked

Raising stats still falls under the the same aspect: high stats dont make players trustable, lots of misuse can be expected, tbough this would be the only advantage of this command

Offline Stryder.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
« Reply #32 on: 28 01, 2014, 03:39:15 am »
I already gave some solutions to prevent abuse. In the first situation you show, bribes only work for 3 or less stars, not a big deal. On the second one when you run inside an interior with criminals spawnkilling (which is a rulebreak), I already stated that you can't use this command mear wanted criminals or in interiors.

If you have another abuse situation that could be done which this command, post it here.

Abou the PC thing, yes, it is a reward. Also, this will make players change to law side to execute specific work.

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #33 on: 28 01, 2014, 08:51:34 am »
TOTALLY downvoting.

The amount of potential abuse in on this server is high.
Either players just /gocop and bribe their partners where ever they are, switch back to criminal easily.

when there are open shootouts where a group of criminals camps in an area like FFH hood, they run inside , take the job and again, pure abuse.

L10 cop level doesnt make a player a trustable person, in my time as groupleader I met many high stats officers wuth ridiculous behavior, constant rulebreaking and abuse of any possible things.

The only way to take advantage of this feature is to abuse it only, since if you need the job and dont have a reason to abuse it, you can simply go to a police department and take the job without taking it instantly near a criminal and gain an unfair advantage.

those /go x commands were not meant as rewards in the past.

They dont have the command for prestige or as an reward, it lets them switch to the lawside instantly to execute specific work without being blocked

Raising stats still falls under the the same aspect: high stats dont make players trustable, lots of misuse can be expected, tbough this would be the only advantage of this command
How it can be abused!
Hello Community,
  • You can't use it when you are near a wanted criminal.
  • You can't use it on interiors.
*We can add"You can not accept bribe for 3 mints after using /gocop

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Junior Community Member
  • Q_Q
« Reply #34 on: 28 01, 2014, 12:56:13 pm »
How it can be abused! *We can add"You can not accept bribe for 3 mints after using /gocop
No need for this!
Because you already can't gocop while standing near a wanted player so, How would I gocop and bribe him when he is already wanted.
WE ALL GONNA DIE

Offline JoKeR999

• The psychiatrist.
« Reply #35 on: 28 01, 2014, 03:34:40 pm »
No need for this!
Because you already can't gocop while standing near a wanted player so, How would I gocop and bribe him when he is already wanted.
Some of them will abuse,
Some cops (L10) now moved to crime life, People such as LegEnD, He can go away from the criminal > /gocop > come back to the wanted guy > bribe, It's possible.
Love yourself.

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Junior Community Member
  • Q_Q
« Reply #36 on: 28 01, 2014, 04:24:45 pm »
Some of them will abuse,
Some cops (L10) now moved to crime life, People such as LegEnD, He can go away from the criminal > /gocop > come back to the wanted guy > bribe, It's possible.
Maybe you're right
so to make it un-abuseable
I'm suggesting so the person who did /gocop, Can NOT bribe others.
WE ALL GONNA DIE

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #37 on: 28 01, 2014, 04:57:34 pm »
Some of them will abuse,

Actually you can:

- Go to the LSPD with your wanted friend
- Take the police job
- Go back to your wanted friend
- Let him bribe you

It's about the same thing, but my way takes more time.

It's a great suggestion and gives the cops a awesome goal, upvoting.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #38 on: 28 01, 2014, 05:00:17 pm »
Maybe you're right
so to make it un-abuseable
I'm suggesting so the person who did /gocop, Can NOT bribe others.

Either the radius thats free of wanted players must be huge to prevent unfair advantage.

Offline JoKeR999

• The psychiatrist.
« Reply #39 on: 28 01, 2014, 05:05:49 pm »
- Take the police job
- Go back to your wanted friend
- Let him bribe you
Using /gocop will allow us to go "little" bit away from the criminal..
Impossible
It's a great suggestion and gives the cops a awesome goal, upvoting.
I agree

I even think that to make it like this:
In order to use /gocop command you should've atleast 250k or being on top 50 cops
Having more than 350hours to prevent abuse by those who are newbies.
Love yourself.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #40 on: 28 01, 2014, 06:04:01 pm »
Using /gocop will allow us to go "little" bit away from the criminal.. ImpossibleI agree

I even think that to make it like this:
In order to use /gocop command you should've atleast 250k or being on top 50 cops
Having more than 350hours to prevent abuse by those who are newbies.

Stats dont say anything about your potential of abusing the feature.
Either I just took a look at the top 50 police list, if you check it too, you might change your oppinion about this.
Ofcourse honorable rewards for experienced cops like a skin that can only be taken on that status such as police detective needs a higher amount of arrests to take it, or making them able to spawn FBI Ranchers as jobvehicles at Policedepartments, those are prestige rewards, but that /gocop is less an reward, more being only useful to take advantage of the command in a situation where it gives an advantage to the cop

350 hours arent really high stats btw

Offline Azoulas

• Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Azoulas
« Reply #41 on: 28 01, 2014, 06:35:54 pm »
I'm 100% against this suggestion.

I have seen cops who gained around 6-10k AP a day so 100k AP would be way too low.

Also as people have stated it could be easily abused, and it will be I'm sure if you allow normal players who just stat farm to have access to it.

As it is right now, the only people who have access to something like /golaw, /gochief, ect... are people who are very established on the law side, they are people who have worked hard to gain those commands and are trustworthy players who are loyal to the law side.

Hello

« Reply #42 on: 28 01, 2014, 06:45:01 pm »
I'm 100% against this suggestion.

I have seen cops who gained around 6-10k AP a day so 100k AP would be way too low.

Also as people have stated it could be easily abused, and it will be I'm sure if you allow normal players who just stat farm to have access to it.

As it is right now, the only people who have access to something like /golaw, /gochief, ect... are people who are very established on the law side, they are people who have worked hard to gain those commands and are trustworthy players who are loyal to the law side.
There are a lot of great law members. They worked hard for law side but they don't have /golaw command because they need high rank in any official group. So I am suggesting an application topic for this command. Cops will apply here for /golaw command and head chiefs will decide about him.

Offline FidoDido

• Group: BNA
« Reply #43 on: 28 01, 2014, 06:50:56 pm »
I know some criminals who were on the law side that meet these requeriments, what about them?

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #44 on: 28 01, 2014, 06:53:13 pm »
I know some criminals who were on the law side that meet these requeriments, what about them?

Than they can use also /gocop, but it isn't easy to get L10 so they work hard for it and deserve it in my opinion.