Author Topic: /gocop for Chief Constable cop (L10)  (Read 12877 times)

Offline Zergad

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS
  • Ingame: Zergad
Re: /gocop for Chief Constable cop (L10)
« Reply #45 on: 28 01, 2014, 07:01:55 pm »
If it gets added, we need something to prevent any abusive use.

: If you use /gocop, you CAN NOT accept bribes for 10-15 minutes.
: You can use /gocop once every 15-30 minutes. (to prevent someone quit the job and able to take it after few secs again) (or quit job to evade an IG situtation (shoot-out with crims) )

Offline Gabriel.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Gabriel
« Reply #46 on: 28 01, 2014, 07:03:39 pm »
I totally agree on this, but I think the AP requirements should be a little bit higher.
-Ex Police Chief.
-Ex SWAT Team leader.

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #47 on: 28 01, 2014, 08:56:40 pm »
I totally agree on this, but I think the AP requirements should be a little bit higher.

I'm thinking about 150k AP, it isn't easy to get it fast.
But what about the arrests? Make it 3000 arrests or something like that.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #48 on: 28 01, 2014, 08:58:21 pm »
We increased it from 60 k upto 100 k already, enough in my opinion. Arrests? Aren't 3000 too much? 2200+ for L10, it's already good.
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline Gabriel.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Gabriel
« Reply #49 on: 28 01, 2014, 09:03:12 pm »
I think it should be 2500 arrests and 150k arrest points.
-Ex Police Chief.
-Ex SWAT Team leader.

Hello

« Reply #50 on: 28 01, 2014, 09:23:07 pm »
If you work hard then you can get 150 k Arrest points or 200 k. Still I am suggesting a new application board for this command. Because criminals can use this command if they meet the requirements. So by this way loyal cops will get this command.

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #51 on: 28 01, 2014, 09:28:10 pm »
If you work hard then you can get 150 k Arrest points or 200 k. Still I am suggesting a new application board for this command. Because criminals can use this command if they meet the requirements. So by this way loyal cops will get this command.

And who will handle the applications?

Hello

« Reply #52 on: 28 01, 2014, 09:59:52 pm »
And who will handle the applications?
Head police chiefs and official law groups' leaders.

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #53 on: 28 01, 2014, 10:08:02 pm »

It's still not enough, any newbie cop with a powerful pc and good internet can get them in matter of weeks, it's not hard to get these numbers now a days. Already police chiefs has the advantage of /gochief, no one else should be able to do that, as /gomedic isn't abusive as /gocop, it can be abused in many shapes, even if we tried to stop it. The problem is that any requirements you guys will place, it will be achieved easily. Especially after the DM rule was removed and now criminals are more than rice in the streets.

: You can use /gocop once every 15-30 minutes. (to prevent someone quit the job and able to take it after few secs again) (or quit job to evade an IG situtation (shoot-out with crims) )

That is not enough, how are we going to stop cops who see criminals, then they do /gocop while they are in any other job, or cops who has the medic job for example to trick the criminals, then /gocop...

Offline Stryder.

• Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
« Reply #54 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:20:10 pm »
I'm 100% against this suggestion.

I have seen cops who gained around 6-10k AP a day so 100k AP would be way too low.

Also as people have stated it could be easily abused, and it will be I'm sure if you allow normal players who just stat farm to have access to it.

As it is right now, the only people who have access to something like /golaw, /gochief, ect... are people who are very established on the law side, they are people who have worked hard to gain those commands and are trustworthy players who are loyal to the law side.

Same as Dimit (PC's)

Some people and I already said the suggestions to prevent abuse in any situation, so this won't be abused.

People who had access to /gochief can leave the law side too. Also, people who got /gochief are people trusted by 2 or 3 players, being honest.

Added

It's still not enough, any newbie cop with a powerful pc and good internet can get them in matter of weeks, it's not hard to get these numbers now a days. Already police chiefs has the advantage of /gochief, no one else should be able to do that, as /gomedic isn't abusive as /gocop, it can be abused in many shapes, even if we tried to stop it. The problem is that any requirements you guys will place, it will be achieved easily. Especially after the DM rule was removed and now criminals are more than rice in the streets.

That is not enough, how are we going to stop cops who see criminals, then they do /gocop while they are in any other job, or cops who has the medic job for example to trick the criminals, then /gocop...

You should say the abusable situations instead of saying that cops will abuse this. Also, read the suggestion, you can see there many solutions to prevent abusable situations.

Guys, stop suggestion to apply for this, this command will be for cops who really patrol and are active in streets, not for the ones that PC's think are ready for the command.

Also, 100k ap is a bit hard and since 2200 arrests are needed for L10 cop, I think is good to have the command. But it can be discussed, just, I need a good reason to increase them.

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Junior Community Member
  • Q_Q
« Reply #55 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:30:57 pm »
I wanna answer Deadly,
Bro, You don't know our feelings when we see PRO COP/OLD COP = NOOB COP/NEW COP in the abilities
its really annoying
For an example, ME: I'm Very old cop in CIT, and achieved many things as cop
But what is the difference between me and a new cop ? huh ?
Don't tell you could become a chief because everyone knows that it's pretty much hard to get police chief rights
And wanna tell you something, If you were not a police chief, You would support this suggestion to own something in the police side as old cop
Just stop saying it would be abuse-able etc etc
Because there're solutions to prevent being abused
Or say that the requirements easy to be gotten, what is the problem ?? what is your problem ??
its easy to be gotten!! so let us get it....
Thanks for reading.
WE ALL GONNA DIE

TommyBoy1998

Re: /gocop for Chief Constable cops (L10 cops)
« Reply #56 on: 29 01, 2014, 04:16:27 pm »
Well,I liked the idea and I upvoted
about the abuse,simple rules like /golaw /gochief that ruels you already mentioned that leads to punishment.

Well, /gochief is only for Police Chiefs of course like, I can use that command but why /gocop? There is already /golaw yes so I prefer this idea but isnt useful enough to upvote it.

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Q_Q
« Reply #57 on: 29 01, 2014, 04:18:31 pm »
Well, /gochief is only for Police Chiefs of course like, I can use that command but why /gocop? There is already /golaw yes so I prefer this idea but isnt useful enough to upvote it.
/golaw command being used by the official groups high ranks
not everyone can use it.
WE ALL GONNA DIE

TommyBoy1998

« Reply #58 on: 29 01, 2014, 04:21:03 pm »
/golaw command being used by the official groups high ranks
not everyone can use it.

I know FaDy that it got used by high ranks so that's why this isn't necessary about the idea of /gocop

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Q_Q
« Reply #59 on: 29 01, 2014, 04:24:56 pm »
I know FaDy that it got used by high ranks so that's why this isn't necessary about the idea of /gocop
Why its not necessary ??
You giving care about the high ranks of official groups
what about the normal cops ?? They had a long time playing as cop and didn't get anything new ??
that is the aim of the suggestion
The NORMAL cops.

EDIT : Sorry i misunderstood your reply :C
But still, I don't know why you talking about the /golaw
We are talking about a command for the normal cops!! not high ranks!
« Last Edit: 29 01, 2014, 04:40:13 pm by FaDy' »
WE ALL GONNA DIE