Author Topic: /leavedim (Law farm suggestion)  (Read 968 times)

psyKapa

/leavedim (Law farm suggestion)
« on: 03 12, 2014, 05:18:16 pm »
So this suggestion is about adding a command that will make you be able to leave law farm from anywhere without the needing of killing your self.

When you type this command you would get transported to the place where you enter into this dimension.

Why? Because sometimes we are making training's in there, and we get stuck in middle of nowhere, and the only thing we can do is to drown our self's on the water...

Offline POL@T

• The Old Wolf
  • Regular Community Member
  • Libra
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: POL@T
Re: /leavedim (Law farm suggestion)
« Reply #1 on: 03 12, 2014, 05:19:52 pm »
You can easily type /kill and you will be transported back to the all saints hospital..Without having to drown your self or something.
you can easily use the transport marker to LAW farm so you can get back.
It's pointless in my point of view.

psyKapa

« Reply #2 on: 03 12, 2014, 05:22:46 pm »
You can easily type /kill and you will be transported back to the all saints hospital..Without having to drown your self or something.
you can easily use the transport marker to LAW farm so you can get back.
It's pointless in my point of view.

Even if it does not makes a change to me, but when you use /kill you waste money, when you use the TP marker, you waste money, many people don't have money to waste on this things, or if they have it is too low to be wasting like this, also a command like this would not hurt no one and would be easier for the people who are training and for those who are making the training.

Bear

« Reply #3 on: 05 12, 2014, 07:01:54 am »
Adding this command will make players inside easier to get to main server, instead of respond back to LF to get back. Like Powder said, if sbd fails, he doesn't have a veh to get back, he should /kill to get to main server.

Also, here's my suggestion to LF Dimension, too.  Hope both the suggestions will be helpful.