Author Topic: xb0x as moderator of the board 'Other Games'  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
xb0x as moderator of the board 'Other Games'
« on: 17 08, 2015, 07:01:42 pm »
What is the suggestion going about?: @xb0x being eligible for the role of keeping 'Other Games' clean.
Description: The board 'Other Games'  currently doesn't have a moderator and I thought it would be helpful if a person who knows everything about games, qualifications and building a gaming pc, would become a moderator at the board. xb0x has improved a lot and has proven his loyalty to the server through out the years. Just like Amazonic, he's helpful and active on the forum and could keep the board clean from PC/Console fights, people whining about not being able to play Watch Dogs with their 1996 PC or whatever. [He's also a honourable, just like Amazonic].
What would this suggestion improve: It would improve the quality of the board, he's great at keeping boards clean, and it would make sure that staff can focus on their duty instead of a rather insignificant board. I mean, let's face it, we like the board but it doesn't contribute to CIT itself that much.
Why does this needs to be added?: Because it already looks quite chaotic even though it just opened. And if xb0x ever needs help, he can check who else can help him moderate the board.
Can you provide us any examples?: https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=195563.0 many players already agree

Note: please don't spam "xb0x bent me bro" or whatever. I get it, there are more people out there who know stuff about games but right now we need one to begin with and if he needs help and you know someone... talk with him. If this is the wrong board, please move it.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: xb0x as moderator of the board 'Other Games'
« Reply #1 on: 18 08, 2015, 01:45:36 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.