Author Topic: GPS showing way to the /racetime  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
GPS showing way to the /racetime
« on: 04 09, 2015, 02:28:42 am »
What is your suggestion?: My suggestion is about adding a /gps arrow on our head showing the way to the current /racetime, once we used that cmd. Or, we can also add /racegps or just anything similar if people would complain about the arrow, thought you can simply re-type /racetime to remove the arrow, also adding something into the /settings to disable/enable it once you've done /racetime, if it'll be connected to that cmd, would be great.
Description of your suggestion and what it will improve?: I honestly rarely join any car races but when I want to, I simply can't find it. Whether it's under any other blip(s) or somewhere else that I can't find it. Even if i've found it, it takes me a while so the race starts already, remember I should also go to the race blip in order to participate in it so it also takes some time.
Prove that your suggestion is needed?: My suggestion would attract some ppl to the races, at least those ones who always wanted to but couldn't, like me, would join them, more people more money, thus others would also join it cause of that, and it just really helps with the problem i'm facing aswell as many others are, it's just annoying that you can't find the race.

Sounds cool!  :D In my opinion it should work like this, when using the command /racetime you should be given the otion 'Press N for directions'.

What do you think about this one guys, I like it.
« Last Edit: 04 09, 2015, 02:40:56 am by Master. »
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: GPS showing way to the /racetime
« Reply #1 on: 28 09, 2015, 01:19:48 am »
Similar to the ARs how you get the notification "Press N for directions". Extremely convenient idea for those that are continually racing.

The notification shouldn't be annoying as it'll only be on your screen for a couple of seconds.
I miss nr7

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: GPS showing way to the /racetime
« Reply #2 on: 28 09, 2015, 02:34:43 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.