Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Adding checkpoints on Law side (at CE's)  (Read 4750 times)

Offline Airhead

• Senior Community Member
  • Love Testing Bugs
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Airhead
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
[IMPLEMENTED] Adding checkpoints on Law side (at CE's)
« on: 14 05, 2019, 02:03:49 am »
Hi,

So recently I have seen that pretty much every CE (aside from DFR, Nightclub, DS and DPD) need checkpoints on the law side which is somewhat irritating with the way that present CE's are constantly played with long distance battles which don't enable the law to hold any checkpoints making the CE's end quick (and once in a while less focused as none sides scramble for the checkpoints)
As I would like to think 1-2 checkpoint ought to be included close to the cop side too empowering them to hold the situation altogether for the CE to last longer and giving each side a focused test of holding/guaranteeing checkpoints that are in access of the two sides. This would make CE more fun as the two sides would really play as a group rather than just mg spamming and camping and clearly it would allow cops a chance to do something (the majority of the CE, cops are cornered to/close to their entrance where they simply camp for 6 mins as the goal of holding a checkpoint is impossible(before of the distance/area of the checkpoints
« Last Edit: 22 05, 2019, 05:56:28 pm by Arran »
”The biggest disability you can have is a bad Mindset”

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
Re: [PROPOSAL]Adding checkpoints on Law side (at CE's)
« Reply #1 on: 16 05, 2019, 06:08:10 pm »
Hi,

So recently I have seen that pretty much every CE (aside from DFR and PDR) need checkpoints on the law side which is somewhat irritating with the way that present CE's are constantly played with long distance battles which don't enable the law to hold any checkpoints making the CE's end quick (and once in a while less focused as none sides scramble for the checkpoints)
As I would like to think 1-2 checkpoint ought to be included close to the cop side too empowering them to hold the situation altogether for the CE to last longer and giving each side a focused test of holding/guaranteeing checkpoints that are in access of the two sides. This would make CE more fun as the two sides would really play as a group rather than just mg spamming and camping and clearly it would allow cops a chance to do something (the majority of the CE, cops are cornered to/close to their entrance where they simply camp for 6 mins as the goal of holding a checkpoint is impossible(before of the distance/area of the checkpoints

Voting may start, do state your reasons while voting.

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
Re: [VOTE]Adding checkpoints on Law side (at CE's)
« Reply #2 on: 18 05, 2019, 03:00:35 am »
 :tick:

I certainly feel that cop side isn't favored when it comes to CE's, currently almost half of the CE's lack any checkpoints on the law side (which makes the fight unfair) where cops are forced to rush and criminals just camp in spots (MGing shit)

Adding checkpoints to law side would make CE's competitive and would make people work as teams in order to win the CE's as they would have objectives of taking checkpoints from each other.

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #3 on: 18 05, 2019, 05:40:45 pm »
« Last Edit: 18 05, 2019, 05:53:54 pm by Airhead »

Offline CyraX

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Squad: Raven Founder
« Reply #4 on: 18 05, 2019, 05:42:39 pm »
This feature would be useful and helpful for cops, so why not.

Offline DroMa

• Regular Community Member
  • Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Piru bloods
  • Ingame: DroMa'
  • Squad: Squads_hopper
« Reply #5 on: 18 05, 2019, 05:49:13 pm »
Sounds cool, i'm supporting this idea.

Offline Randy

• "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 18 05, 2019, 05:52:30 pm »
 :tick: I guess it might be useful and will help cop side
If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #7 on: 18 05, 2019, 05:54:06 pm »
What do you mean? current system has some checkpoints around the maps. (some of them are wrong placed, this is another subject we need open tho).
The main point is that criminals should get all of these checkpoints and keep them for 6 minutes. When cops handle even 1, time stops.
Especially in PDR, the second door is permantly closed/bugged I guess, criminals can't move up because of anti rush (5 mins). Meantime, one checkpoint is next to the second door and we can't get it because we need pass first from your entrance which not allowed.
My idea is arran/vampire, guys who are responsible about CEs maps, warp 2 PCs and 2 CBs and update every map because most of them have bugs/unfair respawns etc. PDR was just an example.
Rewards fixed, time reduced. Some outdoors events must become ARs like before. CEs maps should be fixed and be better. Resistance thing must be removed from CEs.
« Last Edit: 18 05, 2019, 05:56:25 pm by JimMys$ »
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #8 on: 18 05, 2019, 05:57:01 pm »
What do you mean? current system has some checkpoints around the maps. (some of them are wrong placed, this is another subject we need open tho).
The main point is that criminals should get all of these checkpoints and keep them for 6 minutes. When cops handle even 1, time stops.
Especially in PDR, the second door is permantly closed/bugged I guess, criminals can't move up because of anti rush (5 mins). Meantime, one checkpoint is next to the second door and we can't get it because we need pass first from your entrance which not allowed.
My idea is arran/vampire, guys who are responsible about CEs maps, warp 2 PCs and 2 CBs and update it's map because every map has bugs/unfair respawns etc. PDR was just an example.
Rewards fixed, time reduced. Some outdoors events must become ARs like before. CEs maps should be fixed and be better. Resistance thing must be removed from CEs.

If you noticed that inside PDR, teams actually work together rather than just camping with mini-gun and snipers. Adding checkpoints to both side would make it competitive where teams will fight for the checkpoints rather than camping with minigun and calling it a CE lol.

Offline Malone

• The Artist
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 18 05, 2019, 05:59:10 pm »

It very interested you have no idea how it will help law side so absolutely yes.

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #10 on: 18 05, 2019, 06:06:30 pm »
If you noticed that inside PDR, teams actually work together rather than just camping with mini-gun and snipers. Adding checkpoints to both side would make it competitive where teams will fight for the checkpoints rather than camping with minigun and calling it a CE lol.

PDR is bugged dude, check the photo, this door should open when CE start. Behind that door there is one checkpoint that you always have it (or able to take it without anyone stop you). We can't get it because we need pass from your entrance area, that's not allowed because of anti rush. You say that PDR is fine, it isn't.
Criminals for winning PDR must wait 5 minutes, until anti-rush system gone. Then trying to pass from there, killing you and get the last checkpoint. When we will get the last checkpoint, we need secure them for 6 minutes. So, 5+6=11 minutes at least. In this time, normally we are 15 criminals there. Even if 5-6 cops come, we can't do shit because of resistance bonus. Cops will rush to us, will get 3-4 kills, then they will rejoin or some others cops will enter. I am sure that there are 10 cops outside of CEs but only 5 enter for abusing resistance bonus. When the ''first wave of 5 cops'' manage to kill 3-4 criminals, the second wave coming to kill the rest and finally the ''first wave'' is able to re-enter to kill the rest.
That's why I am telling to remove resistance thing from CEs for example. Sorry, but I need mention @Arran because this isn't fair. I invite you to come ingame, server had 78 cops online before, we were 11vs3 at BR and we managed to lose because these 3 got 5 kills, then somehow we were 3vs8 and after 10 mins we lost.

Cops no need checkpoints. Current checkpoints must be updated. Your target is don't let criminals get all checkpoints for 6 minutes.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #11 on: 18 05, 2019, 06:10:42 pm »
PDR is bugged dude, check the photo, this door should open when CE start. Behind that door there is one checkpoint that you always have it (or able to take it without anyone stop you). We can't get it because we need pass from your entrance area, that's not allowed because of anti rush. You say that PDR is fine, it isn't.
Criminals for winning PDR must wait 5 minutes, until anti-rush system gone. Then trying to pass from there, killing you and get the last checkpoint. When we will get the last checkpoint, we need secure them for 6 minutes. So, 5+6=11 minutes at least. In this time, normally we are 15 criminals there. Even if 5-6 cops come, we can't do shit because of resistance bonus. Cops will rush to us, will get 3-4 kills, then they will rejoin or some others cops will enter. I am sure that there are 10 cops outside of CEs but only 5 enter for abusing resistance bonus. When the ''first wave of 5 cops'' manage to kill 3-4 criminals, the second wave coming to kill the rest and finally the ''first wave'' is able to re-enter to kill the rest.
That's why I am telling to remove resistance thing from CEs for example. Sorry, but I need mention @Arran because this isn't fair. I invite you to come ingame, server had 78 cops online before, we were 11vs3 at BR and we managed to lose because these 3 got 5 kills, then somehow we were 3vs8 and after 10 mins we lost.

Cops no need checkpoints. Current checkpoints must be updated. Your target is don't let criminals get all checkpoints for 6 minutes.
Blame the anti-rush.

Don’t debate about 2 different ideas, lets focus on this one for now, please provide your vote.

(The checkpoints will be placed in a place which will be accessible to both sides

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #12 on: 18 05, 2019, 06:13:23 pm »
I don't blame anti rush tho. And I really can't understand the reason of this suggestion. If we add for example check points near to your entrance, that's I understand about ''adding checkpoints on law side'' how criminals we will manage to get it and protect it for 6 minutes. If you mean re-organize the checkpoints, then sure but CBs/PCs should help on that.

EDIT: Everything connected each other about CEs. That's why I mentioned above.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #13 on: 18 05, 2019, 06:15:04 pm »
I don't blame anti rush tho. And I really can't understand the reason of this suggestion. If we add for example check points near to your entrance, that's I understand about ''adding checkpoints on law side'' how criminals we will manage to get it and protect it for 6 minutes. If you mean re-organize the checkpoints, then sure but CBs/PCs should help on that.
I never said spawn them near the law side entrance but rather a place accessible by both sides

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #14 on: 18 05, 2019, 06:39:09 pm »
I never said spawn them near the law side entrance but rather a place accessible by both sides

Then you should make the title ''Upgrade the checkpoints at CE's''. Anyway, I already said above that checkpoints need upgrades, so yes I am with you on this. But Arran/Vampire need some help on this part for some known,trusted CEs players, PCs/CBs.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family