Ingame Community > News and Updates

CIT Magazine

(1/3) > >>

Anuran:
CIT MAGAZINECIT magazine is a weekly published magazine that contains your weekly doze of CIT from fresh news to the best photography, from members' promotion to staff news, from interviews to CIT related comics.
Your weekly partner along your morning coffeeFront Cover 🎅
PagesClick on the pages to enlargeHeadlines
Members' Promotion

Event News
Updates/Player's opinion

Interviews
Photography
Advertisements

Publisers/TeamWill be chosen from the first Publishment based on skills
SubmissionThe first Publishment is made open for everyone which means anyone who want to be a part of the future CIT magazine team should post their submissions. If various submissions from one category made its way, then only the best will be selected for the team. Furthermore a Roster will be formed for CIT magazine team. From the second submission/Publishment onwards only the people's on the Roster will get the chance to work in the Magazine
--- Code: ---[b][font=courier][color=navy]Name[/color][/font][/b] -
[b][font=courier][color=navy]Account Name[/color][/font][/b] -
[b][font=courier][color=navy]Country of Residence[/color][/font][/b] -
[b][font=courier][color=navy]Submission(inside spoiler and A4 size)[/color][/font][/b] -

--- End code ---

Submission Rules
* A4 size canvas
* Each page must have the distinctive Header
* Submissions should be made inside the Spoiler Tag
Goal
* To continously Publish the CIT Magazine for long enough to get a Board right under CIT Radio

* To make a dedicated team to continue the publishment of the Magazine
* To get a Command (/newspaper) or an App in CIT phone that will lead players directly to this page

HSM:
Name - HSM
Account Name - 25186791
Country of Residence - tunisia
Submission(inside spoiler and A4 size) -Show contenthttps://imgur.com/a/gcwy9od

HSM:
Name - HSM
Account Name - 25186791
Country of Residence - tunisia
Submission(inside spoiler and A4 size) -Show contenthttps://imgur.com/a/YcKt3U2

Cerberus:
A voluntary system won't work. We need a dedicated team specified for each category.

I can deal with the written articles, it'd be a piece of cake for me. But I want a system that will actually work.

Anuran:

--- Quote from: Cerberus on 17 09, 2019, 05:59:12 am ---A voluntary system won't work. We need a dedicated team specified for each category.

I can deal with the written articles, it'd be a piece of cake for me. But I want a system that will actually work.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---The first Publishment is made open for everyone which means anyone who want to be a part of the future CIT magazine team should post their submissions. If various submissions from one category made its way, then only the best will be selected for the team. Furthermore a Roster will be formed for CIT magazine team. From the second submission/Publishment onwards only the people's on the Roster will get the chance to work in the Magazine
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version