Author Topic: [Vampire] Changing the requirement for criminal groups (Duration)  (Read 4863 times)

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
You do understand that if criminal group duration is reduced to 2 months then Police ones should be 1 and Civilian would be some weeks? Not to judge or something but it seems like you are suggesting this only because you have recently created a group and can't wait current 'duration'. (not saying anything just it seems like that lol)

cops and civilians are doing fine, except criminals which they are not, they are the only side who are not doing fine, you probably say criminals have a lot of groups but we all know that 50%-70% of them are not active that's it.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Gang$ta

• New Community Member
  • Do not go gentle on that goodnight
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Gang$ta
A problem groups always looked up after, not gona repeat what has been said before, but we all know this server is going down the hill, and 4 months for a board is not gona be logical in circumstances like these were our player count is decreasing, also it makes new groups and new faces leave just because they are trying to grow up but can't, and I see this suggestion is one of the few key things we have to implement, Upvoting
It is I, steve

Offline noD3

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
cops and civilians are doing fine, except criminals which they are not, they are the only side who are not doing fine, you probably say criminals have a lot of groups but we all know that 50%-70% of them are not active that's it.
Yet still a majority of players are occupied as criminals or gangsters  :thonk:

Offline Pancake

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Pancake/WeGz
Upvoting Because this Duration is really to hard on small criminal group when there is other official groups like TR or DoM, the founder and the leaders could lost their hope in the group, in my opinion 2 month is really enough to get promoted and apply for bored
#Nathan

Offline Fox

• Donator L3
  • Squad: notEasy
Any statistics to prove what you are saying or you just out here talking non-sense?
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me"

PHIL 4:13

Offline TactiX77

• Outlaw
  • Junior Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
@Vampire it's been a while since the original topic was created, sorry for the mention.

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
In my opinion, 2 months is a very reasonable period to apply for a board for all kinds of groups.
I totally agree with this. It's quite hard to create a group and make it last for 4 months nowadays. I know a lot of players who gave up in leading their group and simply deleted it because they couldn't make their group stable/active for 4 months. Hopefully decreasing the duration would make some groups appear.

yes true 2 months or one month.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
I think 2 month will be good enough to reach to level 1 and it will be more interested for who wants to create a group 4 month it's  to much btw so many player deleted their groups and their members left them for that so we need to give a chance for who wants to make a new group I'll  giving yo my positive  vote
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Nyle

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: FightForHonor
My opinion on this subject is as follows

I agree with you on this issue that it has become very difficult to keep members together in new teams, so we can reduce the time to make it easier.  :tick:

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: [Vampire] Changing the requirement for criminal groups (Duration)
« Reply #24 on: 30 11, 2019, 06:17:05 pm »
Since this suggested weren't specific and it said it should be lowered to 3 or 2 months I decided to go with 3 months, to make it the same as Police Service.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017