Author Topic: [Vampire] Changing the requirement for criminal groups (Duration)  (Read 4850 times)

Offline TactiX77

• Outlaw
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
Alright this topic was originally created by Pepe but his account is deleted and the topic is gone with a lot of upvotes.

I'll go straight to the point, 4 months for the first level is just too long. It's pretty hard to gather members who are willing to stick around for 4 months just to get the first level specially when there are official groups around so, I'm suggesting to decrease the duration from 4 months to 3 or 2 months (I'll leave this to whoever will handle it to decide).

I hope someone sees what we're going through.

Show content
Keep in mind that this suggestion had a lot of votes but it was deleted because the creator's account is deleted.
« Last Edit: 22 11, 2019, 10:08:40 pm by Vampire »

Offline Covo

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
With the slots update, more groups was supposed to show up, matter of fact they won't due to the huge waiting time, 2 months are really fine to prove the solidity of the members, which will also motivate them for more good work when they get their first level .

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
Supporting your suggestion as that will help alot the new group's to grow up faster

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Players nowdays wont create a new group since the requirements are too high to reach it, by adding this they will be encouraged to create their own team and to reach high group levels, also it will make CIT more enjoyable and satisfying. They pick a high group level and they apply for it instead. Thus, postive.

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
+1
3months is a good time for criminal groups and also we can make it 2months for law groups (as criminals groups are way too more than cops groups so both cant be the same requirements to be level 1.)
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
up voting for sure tbh I really want them to lower the amount of players to be 30-20 since this server is kind hard to reach 200 players anymore ...
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
I was here when Pepe suggested it and I thought it got accepted didn't know it got deleted, 4 months is way big period for any (group or squad), It's really hard to wait 4 months I think it's really weird requirement most people in real life can't wait 4 months and get bored and sometimes some players leave the group to join another official group better
Upvoting :thumb:

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
upvoteDz

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
I am supporting this suggestion but we muat to change other system, its not only about criminal groups. We must to decrease squad board request requirements and
Criminal group : 3 month
Law group : 2 month
Civilian already 1 month
And squads : 2 month
Who is last one ?

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Requirements should definetely be lowered those days following up with the current player count the current system is full demotivating for someone to a start a new group.

Even tho let's say they manage to get a board after 4 months which is super hard to achieve starting by now,they will still need one and a half year for their group to reach a good level.

Therefore I'm definetely positive with this.

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline Berke34

• Berke
  • Ingame: Berke34
up voting for sure tbh I really want them to lower the amount of players to be 30-20 since this server is kind hard to reach 200 players anymore ...
Of course. There is not old CIT. It must be change for new CIT online count. Otherwise If a few new groups will create and want to get group level, automatically 4/1 of the server will have a group. So the next request as I said, can't get group level because of server's online issue.(I mean old online count and new online count)
Ex. Turkish Guide
Ex. Turkish Translator

Ah Kolarov, my raisin pie.

Offline Jumper

• Group: FFHGaming
The requirements are very high in every section on this server nowadays, Which is hard for newcomers to achieve and even some of them chose to quit rather than spending months and years developing a small gang while there's many official groups around to join and even to reach their goals in.

So this one is surely indeed to give a chance for more groups to show up and grow, 2 months would be perfect in my opinion.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline SnooP

• The Fourth Pyramid
In my opinion, 2 months is a very reasonable period to apply for a board for all kinds of groups.
I totally agree with this. It's quite hard to create a group and make it last for 4 months nowadays. I know a lot of players who gave up in leading their group and simply deleted it because they couldn't make their group stable/active for 4 months. Hopefully decreasing the duration would make some groups appear.
The more I learn about people, the more I admire my dog.

Offline Fox

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: notEasy
You do understand that if criminal group duration is reduced to 2 months then Police ones should be 1 and Civilian would be some weeks? Not to judge or something but it seems like you are suggesting this only because you have recently created a group and can't wait current 'duration'. (not saying anything just it seems like that lol)
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me"

PHIL 4:13

Offline TactiX77

• Outlaw
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
You do understand that if criminal group duration is reduced to 2 months then Police ones should be 1 and Civilian would be some weeks? Not to judge or something but it seems like you are suggesting this only because you have recently created a group and can't wait current 'duration'. (not saying anything just it seems like that lol)
Don’t go off topic, I’m suggesting something which needs to be changed because of the current playercount, If I suggested this months/years back then I’d agree with you. And yeah, I don’t know anything about the law side so you’re free to suggest whatever you want about it.

My suggestion is about the crim side only because it’s the longest one currently, civiilan side is easy enough now and doesn’t need a change imo. But you know you still can suggest that.