Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Armed robbery timer will decrease each kill depending on the danger level

(1/8) > >>

RaMoS:
Well, in fact, the Criminal side is now facing a problem with the lack of Criminals and advantages now, and this is because recently there has been a focus on buffing the advantages of the law side, which has led to a tendency for many Criminals to change the side to the Law side, Because of this cops now controls most of the CnR, especially the AR which is easily cracked these days.

Therefore, I suggest that the armed robbery timer be reduced with each kill depending on the danger level

It will be as follows
This will only apply if the danger level is less than 1, meaning that it will remain the same for 30 seconds for each kill, even if the danger level is above 1.

if the danger level is 0.9 Another 10 seconds will be reduced in addition to the 30 seconds
if the danger level is 0.8 Another 20 seconds will be reduced in addition to the 30 seconds
if the danger level is 0.7 Another 30 seconds will be reduced in addition to the 30 seconds

Waltz:
We are lacking a lot of criminals on our side just like iRaMoS said, and we are really disadvantaged these days. I read his suggestion and I liked the idea because I also want to have fun while playing the game, hence I am voting positive on this.

IamAhmed:
 :tick:

RX1:
Good idea , supporting it  :tick:

mx:
After a long time saw something good and beneficial for criminals upvoting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version