Author Topic: CIT News | Complaints & Suggestions  (Read 6788 times)

Offline Western

• lol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: CIT News | Complaints & Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: 06 12, 2019, 05:17:34 pm »
Your Ingame Nick : Amr
Your Account Name: amrking123
Issue (Complaint/Suggestion): suggestion
Describe : Add some hot news. No one wants to read things that they already knew about a week ago, people are actually attracted to whatever done in secret, to new news and scandals. I am suggesting to add one seceret new in each publication. Wanna example? You can leak an information from private board, don't get me wrong, you guys will only leak things that doesnt harm anyone. For example, "XY applied for staff for the second time and got denied", "A head PC had a fight with a little police officer and abused the power given to him", "A GLM abused his rank to give an advantage to a group that deserves nothing", "a fight between two leaders that went beyond line" etc. And you know what?  people will now be more careful in whatever they do or else, THEY WILL BE ON THE NEWS!!

Such thing will actually give you tons of views and add some suspense to the game. Sorry but you guys in CIT have too much rules.
If you think Anuran should leak information that is meant to be private, then you obviously shouldn't be holding a forum rank. It's called a private board for a reason, things in there are not meant to be leaked.

Offline AmR98

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Amr[SAPD]
« Reply #16 on: 06 12, 2019, 10:52:21 pm »
If you think Anuran should leak information that is meant to be private, then you obviously shouldn't be holding a forum rank. It's called a private board for a reason, things in there are not meant to be leaked.
Read the examples I provided and come back again.
Ex Ingame supporter
Ex Map Editor
SAPD forever

Offline Western

• lol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 07 12, 2019, 12:34:30 am »
Read the examples I provided and come back again.
I have eyes, don’t worry. I don’t think you’d like someone to publish your name for example “Amr removed as an SCM for behavioral issues” and stuff so those are poor examples.

Offline AmR98

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Amr[SAPD]
« Reply #18 on: 07 12, 2019, 08:30:53 pm »
I have eyes, don’t worry. I don’t think you’d like someone to publish your name for example “Amr removed as an SCM for behavioral issues” and stuff so those are poor examples.
We all have eyes, it's all about who can understand what his eye read and who can't. The poor example you provided isn't what I meant. What I actually meant is we wont be focusing on a player in general, I mean, Amr the one you mentioned is totally unknown among alot of players, he might have had a fight with another player due to personal issues or whatever that led his forum rank to be removed, no one would be really interested in reading such thing. You know who shouls be there? A police chief for example, a GLM, a staff or anyone with a known position who abused their power for exampl. Personal investigation and assumes can also be used to make your new.

Ex Ingame supporter
Ex Map Editor
SAPD forever

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #19 on: 14 12, 2019, 03:32:56 pm »
Your Ingame Nick : ThunDer
Your Account Name: GoldenEagle777
Issue (Complaint/Suggestion): Give the ability to everyone in CITNews team to use his special colors.
Describe :
Hey! @Anuran
I am here today to make this suggestion about gibing the ability to everyone in CITNews team to use his special colors, because some of the colors can not be matched and as a designer before joining this team I know that there are bad colors and that bad colors can damage the photos quality (hard colors), so I think when I use my own color and background it will be very good for the magazine because the magazine will content many photos and colors, it this will be cool to make every page has different color.

it won't be random, so the team leader will make new topic and the members will put their colors and they will use it everytime in their pages.

for example I am publisher in Community position board and I chose red color, so I will use the red color everytime....etc, and there is someone chose yellow color so he will use it in all pages that he has the ability to design...etc.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #20 on: 14 12, 2019, 04:21:26 pm »
ThunDer it's made like that so there will be something similar between our pages with other members pages. Before we had a theme and we all followed it and it got removed, because many people (me too) can't design it very well and Anuran gave us a little bit freedom of style of design, all we need to follow is the colors of the page.
so why not choose our special colors and we will intend to use them every time, so everyone will use his own and special colors every time in his page, and everyone will make a post to state his own and special colors which he will use them, I think it will be good and fair.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.