Author Topic: Is it possible to implement some way to stop /hitme abuse  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Dimmskii

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dimmskii
I was non-gangster crim on my last digit for an ATM crack. Then somebody from the same team runs up and miniguns me in the back  :fp:
I don't want to make a complaint against that person. I think this abuse should be prevented somehow, if at all possible.

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
Re: Is it possible to implement some way to stop /hitme abuse
« Reply #1 on: 01 09, 2020, 06:21:45 pm »
Did you get valid evidence to prove that? Maybe an officer killed you, check J> Kills.
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Dimmskii

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 01 09, 2020, 06:45:20 pm »
You're kidding me, right?

The first guide I contacted hadn't told me about the kill menu by the way. He instead proceeded to tell me:
Take a video of it/oh well better luck next time. If I had known about the J menu, I would have been able to show you his first offense. Anyways, here, I'll do a moderator/admin's job for you and upload a friggin screen of a kill log:

https://imgur.com/ESEVmP2

Thanks for "all the help". They muted ME on the server instead. I'm leaving. CIT is officially a trashcan now.

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
« Reply #3 on: 01 09, 2020, 06:47:14 pm »
Criminals who are a hit can kill other criminals as well, that is just how the feature works since they can attack the hit as well. That is not called abusing or exploiting, that is just bad timing for you as you were doing the ATM robbery.

You can't prevent hits from attacking other criminals because then they wouldn't be able to defend themselves from the other criminals attacking the hit.

Offline Dimmskii

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 01 09, 2020, 06:49:29 pm »
That is not called abusing or exploiting, that is just bad timing for you as you were doing the ATM robbery.

And then the second one happened to be bad timing as well, I guess. When I was standing there and this cumcuat sneaks up behind me, enables hitme like a fkn buff and sprays me in the back. If that's not exploiting, I don't know what is. It's not like you could have made it so that one has to aim at the hit target for them to enable damaging the player.
Show content
COPY PASTE THE GHOSTING CODE YOU SEEM TO ALREADY HAVE WRITTEN OUT FOR POLICE VS. CRIM
Bye.
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2020, 06:51:28 pm by Dimmskii »

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #5 on: 01 09, 2020, 07:34:41 pm »
I assume you don't need help with anything right now. You can create a topic here to propose an idea or to ask people for their ideas: https://cit.gg/index.php?board=975.0

Only by doing this you can change something in this server. In the current state of CIT, you can quit your job and play as civilian if you don't want to get killed by hits. I hope you got what you're looking for, and I hope you won't leave the server because of this!

If you still got a question that hasn't been answered yet then feel free to PM me and then I can re-open this topic, or provide you with a reply immediately.