Author Topic: Getting random ban from CIT then another ban from MTA.  (Read 282 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Getting random ban from CIT then another ban from MTA.
« on: 02 02, 2024, 03:39:59 pm »
As the title says, recently me and @Apollo got the same ban and whenever I finish the duration of that ban I get another one after it with some hours and sometimes even minutes.

I know CIT has nothing to do what that but when I asked MTA staff and supporters they said that It's a ban from your server and a staff there gave you it, That's why I am reporting that case here in CIT because It's CIT related, MTA staff told me that so anybody here can help me to fix that?

I am getting this message once I "enter" CIT so It's CIT related as I explained above, give me solutions please.

NOTE: I am getting also another message in MTA sometimes when I open it and try to click on the CIT server I get a message says "YOU ARE BANNED FROM MTA: REASON: SPOOFER, that's different from the ban I get from CIT it self.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: Getting random ban from CIT then another ban from MTA.
« Reply #1 on: 03 02, 2024, 04:34:27 am »
Try again, please. Heard that MTA AC Team was checking out false-positives.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Re: Getting random ban from CIT then another ban from MTA.
« Reply #2 on: 03 02, 2024, 04:37:16 am »
Try again, please. Heard that MTA AC Team was checking out false-positives.
I tried and It's working now so you can close that topic but once I face that issue again I'll ask any moderator to re open that topic, thanks for your response.