Author Topic: [Brian] A little improvement in carshow  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
[Brian] A little improvement in carshow
« on: 22 09, 2020, 04:19:03 pm »
 What kind of criteria your suggestion holds: Reduce inconvenience and Improve community/socialization.

Hello, I hope everyone's having a good day today.

Today, I'm going to suggest a little improvement in the car show. I came up with this kind of idea because this has happened to me. The problems in the car show will be stated below and these are:

• 1 Running out of time without noticing it
• 2 If you put the prize in the car show panel and your rent time is over but you are still not yet done to choose your winner the money will be split on all the players that are inside the car show.
• 3 after the #2 problem, when you trying to rent again the car show you can't put the prize again. here

Explanation: About the three problems I'll explain it When the car show too many participants votings are taking our time and we didn't pay attention to the time right?  so if the hoster put the prize in the car show panel and his rent time is over the money will be split on all the players inside the car show even though you're not already chosen the winner and your money that put in the car show will useless so your going to donate again for it.

here is the video:
Show content

Pariticipant View: here

And here is the possible solutions:

• Enable to see remaining rent-time left. here

• when 5 minutes remaining left you will be notified in your screen/warning sign. here

• There is End Carshow and Rent extra time in the marker only the hoster can see.Normal Outcome

Explanation: Explanation in the last solution, if the car show ended within a one-hour hoster should go to marker and end the car show so other players can host so you don't need to reconnect or don't need to wait. renting extra time should be 5 - 10 minutes and you can only rent extra time only once so we can avoid trolling players.  extra time will help you to decide who's the winner without automatically end your event cause the money was in the panel.

PS: Sorry for the video its my first time to make that.

May I know your comments below and I'll reply as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: 28 09, 2020, 09:26:53 am by Vampire »
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Adahan

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
Re: A little improvement in carshow
« Reply #1 on: 22 09, 2020, 05:38:29 pm »
The car show got the issues listed above which really makes everything harder. Generally when car show ends someone goes and rents it and never givesit to real host etc. etc.. With this they can be aware that they got short time or they can just delay the deadline with some money.I really liked the idea and after the new carshow update this can fully fix  all the missing parts of car show. My vote is positive. :tick:

Offline Mr.TmB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GG
  • Ingame: #Mr.TmB
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #2 on: 22 09, 2020, 06:15:13 pm »
I faced such issue before , but I was lucky when I didn't deposit the prize amount in the panel. Sending notification to the owner before the carshow ends would be so helpful as it will fix all of the issues stated above. Also I think if we added a button to the carshow panel "Increase renting time" for 5-10mins would be great instead of renting it again from outside. Positive
« Last Edit: 22 09, 2020, 06:17:47 pm by Mr.TmB »

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #3 on: 24 09, 2020, 11:01:33 am »
This has not happened to me in the past or the present, but I can feel the annoyance that this brings. The suggestion is pretty useful and it will benefit the carshow hosted by a lot .
 Nothing more to add, voting Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline bloodyhell

• Junior Community Member
  • glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
« Reply #4 on: 24 09, 2020, 09:16:47 pm »
Many problems happens when the renting time is over.Also sometimes you don't notice it when the time is over and another may rent the area and troll the show.I think being able to see the time left would improve it or adding the option of extra-time can be helpful also.Positive

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #5 on: 27 09, 2020, 05:06:04 pm »
 This will indeed reduce inconveniences. It is surely annoying and disturbing for the host of the car show if this situation happened to them. Imagine, if they did not notice the time of the car show, which sometimes took more than an hour and forget to add another time of their rent, then the price will really be distributed without any notice. In this case, this should be implemented, or add the timer or notification at least for them to be aware if they need to extent the rent or not. I definitely agree and support this. Positive.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #6 on: 27 09, 2020, 08:25:24 pm »
Firstly, this is a bad thing that you add money, and when you don’t pay attention and the time ends, the money will be taken by all the players present in the event, and this will be very bad. You have to choose a person and give him the money or rent the place again instead of all the players taking the prize.Positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
Re: [Brian] A little improvement in carshow
« Reply #7 on: 30 09, 2020, 09:40:39 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 7 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The topic remains a neutral priority.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 30 09, 2020, 12:42:10 pm »
This might be an issue for those who dont know that this is an issue. There are people who would keep their money to themselves and send it later to the winner. thats obvious. The setting money should be removed if they dont have a dedicated winner or a notification on are they willing to give them the money. a Yes or No. Also the timer should be available at the carshow panel. So I think This needs to get worked on. Positive :tick:
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Barcode

• There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #9 on: 01 10, 2020, 03:04:24 pm »
I didn't see this situation before but If there is a problem like that It should be added. This suggestion can fix the problem of carshow and it will be beneficial and usefull. Moreover It can reduce inconveniences so my vote is positive

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 04 10, 2020, 11:53:43 am »
Increased the time to 2 hours and added a bar above minimap that shows time left.