Author Topic: Cooperative News Reporter  (Read 1066 times)

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
Cooperative News Reporter
« on: 30 03, 2014, 12:51:11 am »
And all that has to be done is the following: Enable being able to take pictures while glued to a vehicle

Currently, when you are glued on a vehicle you will be able to aim, but unable to shoot. News Reporters (Civilians) therefore can't take pictures with the camera (by clicking) when glued on to a car.

However, I think the civilian side is all about teamwork and cooperatively working together. This can be started off by making it so that civilians are able to help each other, in this case news reporters. One guy is driving, the other guy is taking the pictures more comfortably. After a while, you can change and the driver glues on to the car and you drive him (You are News Rep. too to see the blips of where to drive)

I just did this with a friend but he had to unglue every time to take a picture which then bugged him into my car many times and it turned out it was almost slower than usually because he had to get out of the bugged stance every time. Also I'd have to stop the car every time and that is just not possible on the road because I don't want to block people

Pics:
http://i.imgur.com/8CSWPxD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DCvoNgK.jpg
In this case he had to unglue every time to take a picture which bugged him into the car frequently, hence why I am making this suggestion.

All this would require is make it so News Reporters can take pictures while glued to a car and it would instantly make the whole job cooperative. Let's see what others have to say. This would not negatively affect cops or crims

In addition I suggest that this should only be possible for a higher level of News Reporters, for example L5+, because else it would be way too easy to start at L0 and get up a bit. So L5+ should be good, else it wouldn't be really balanced anymore if L0 News Reporters could do it. (Or L1 if it starts at 1)
That would make up for the loss that people in crim events no longer get "interesting"
« Last Edit: 30 03, 2014, 12:59:16 am by VazZ »
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Hellsing

• Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games !
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: Hellsing[TF]
Re: Cooperative News Reporter
« Reply #1 on: 30 03, 2014, 07:14:22 am »
This would not negatively affect cops or crims
You are right but its kinda laziness get a car and go take pictures I don't think its necessary feature also I don't think peoples will use that feature..
« Last Edit: 30 03, 2014, 07:19:36 am by Hellsing »

Offline Daymian

• Senior Community Member
  • I chose Law.
  • Group: SWAT team
  • Ingame: Daymian*SWAT
  • Squad: Project X
« Reply #2 on: 19 04, 2014, 12:11:36 am »
Suggestion didnt get enough support from the community. locked

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 19 04, 2014, 12:16:13 am »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.