Author Topic: Disable "Nightstick Arrest" when a criminal exits a interior  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Tad

• Junior Community Member
  • Legit Scumbag 1%er
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Tad
  • Squad: F*ck squads yo
Why am I suggesting this?

It's similar to Spawn Killing.
- > They wait for you outside, prepared with a Night Stick and when you exit the building/interior... Boom! Easy arrest.

I suggest adding something similar to this update:
- As cops spawn kill all the criminals that are leaving an indoor criminal event, added 5 second spawn protection when a wanted player leaves an indoor criminal event. (Arran)
But only for some particular interiors. Like "Store Robbing" and "House Robbery".
I also think this would increase activity related to these 2 Criminal jobs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what if a criminal is non-violent? You need to start thinking rationaly as you are thinking that cops have everything and criminals nothing. If the criminal is non-violent you wouldn't be able to use your weapon. That is why criminals are just running away and kinda trolling as we all have same speed or running. It is not cops problem if a criminal gets outnumbered and loses his fight because he is alone.
At least let us get outnumbered...(that's the hole idea, criminals run from cops, to not get arrested)

I already said this... here:
But only for some particular interiors. Like "Store Robbing" and "House Robbery".

Because (I don't think all people know this :fp: ): These criminal activities are non-violent. You cannot be kill-arrested, only arrested with nightstick. That's why I made this suggestion in the first place.
So basically, you will have "protection spawn" only for exiting a interior after you robbed a store, or exiting a interior after you robbed a house (and accidentally got wanted).

NOTE: After doing these activities, you can't get kill arrested, but if you aim at a cop... then they (cops) can kill you, because you threatened them.
« Last Edit: 25 04, 2014, 10:14:37 pm by Tadz »

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Venom.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Venom[AF]
Re: Disable "Nightstick Arrest" when a criminal exits a interior
« Reply #1 on: 25 04, 2014, 12:51:41 pm »
great idea, arresting is far too easy for cops as they simply crackrush you into an interior then abuse that nightstick arrest when you try to leave, ridiculous... they need to learn to use their weapons. +1

And what if a criminal is non-violent? You need to start thinking rationaly as you are thinking that cops have everything and criminals nothing. If the criminal is non-violent you wouldn't be able to use your weapon. That is why criminals are just running away and kinda trolling as we all have same speed or running. It is not cops problem if a criminal gets outnumbered and loses his fight because he is alone.
E Pluribus Unum

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #2 on: 25 04, 2014, 09:08:19 pm »
obviously this suggestion is for violent crims only... I assumed anyway. lmao, try to be a criminal these days killing cops and escaping.

- no turrets (can't stop them bumrushing you)
- if you try to run and get shot (from 5 cops shooting), the script forces you to walk. Let me say that once again, the script forces you to walk.
- 2 out of 5 of them using tazers

now tell me, what advantages is it crims have when they are running from cops?

I have nothing against cops using nightstick when crims are non-violent... they have to, but for cops to bumrush 1 crim into an interior and then spam the nightstick exploit arrest when the crim tries to leave is something which should of been addressed sometime ago.
« Last Edit: 26 04, 2014, 03:04:32 am by MadaFaka »

Offline Tad

• Junior Community Member
  • Legit Scumbag 1%er
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Tad
  • Squad: F*ck squads yo
« Reply #3 on: 25 04, 2014, 10:07:44 pm »
At least let us get outnumbered... (that's the hole idea, criminals run from cops, to not get arrested)

I already said this... here:

Because (I don't think all people know this :fp: ): These criminal activities are non-violent. You cannot be kill-arrested, only arrested with nightstick. That's why I made this suggestion in the first place.
So basically, you will have "protection spawn" only for exiting a interior after you robbed a store, or exiting a interior after you robbed a house (and accidentally got wanted).

NOTE: After doing these activities, you can't get kill arrested, but if you aim at a cop... then they (cops) can kill you, because you threatened them.
« Last Edit: 25 04, 2014, 10:14:23 pm by Tadz »

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline VDN

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #4 on: 30 04, 2014, 02:12:02 am »
I agree with the suggestion, but they also should add that cops cant use a nightstick while being in the store why? because it's annoying they start running around and trying to arrest us. Way too easy, and it isn't RP at all I mean when there is a store robbery irl cops dont run around and swing with their nightstick.

So in a short sense: Disable nightstick arrest in interiors too.

Offline Claire

• Honorable
  • La vie est belle
  • Ingame: Claire
« Reply #5 on: 30 04, 2014, 07:45:10 am »
The nightstick is a bit buggy when hitting a criminal that is entering/exiting an interior. Sometimes, it just needs 1 than 3 hits. *Always forgot to report this.* But well, if it's not buggy, 3/3 hits of nightstick is technically the same thing as spawn protection. A cop needs at least 2 seconds + lag to make 3 hits respectively. That's enough time to make a run.

Anyway, isn't spawn killing is allowed? I always got spawn killed whether when playing as a cop or criminal. (Especially as a cop, because I play it a lot maybe) Some staff doing it too, so uhm yea.
Polymathic | I/O Psychologist | Techie | Painter | Writer | Bibliophile | Old Soul | #nerd

"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day."

Offline ScrapyCoCo

• Senior Community Member
  • Willing to help 😊. In-Active For Now.
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: ScrapyCoCo
  • Squad: 4Point7
« Reply #6 on: 30 04, 2014, 08:09:37 am »
The nightstick is a bit buggy when hitting a criminal that is entering/exiting an interior. Sometimes, it just needs 1 than 3 hits. *Always forgot to report this.* But well, if it's not buggy, 3/3 hits of nightstick is technically the same thing as spawn protection. A cop needs at least 2 seconds + lag to make 3 hits respectively. That's enough time to make a run.

Yep I experienced getting out of interior( When I try to rob a store) and spawn arrest by a cop. Its not Bug Actually, It just happens by a lag. "When your Body hits the Arrow inside the door, Your body will be automatically getting out and your View is still in the interior, Then the cop can see your Body in the Outside of the door and cops can hit you with a nightstick, After 2-3 Seconds your view will be in the Outside now and Knowing that 1 hit by a nightstick can easily arrest you"

Anyway, isn't spawn killing is allowed? I always got spawn killed whether when playing as a cop or criminal. (Especially as a cop, because I play it a lot maybe) Some staff doing it too, so uhm yea.

Yep You can report them, Also CrimBoss Warning the criminals if they Spawnkill Especially Criminal Staffs. If they didn't listen they will report it. or jailed it. So yea.

Don't Worry Cops You are still Protected Because of this. NOTE: After doing these activities, you can't get kill arrested, but if you aim at a cop... then they (cops) can kill you, because you threatened them. It Means that you can't be Damage.

Upvoted.

https://link.snipfeed.co/scrapycocotv Best Bonus Websites free CSGO SKINS and FREE $ <3 Check Instagram for Guides!
My Introduction

Offline Claire

• Honorable
  • La vie est belle
  • Ingame: Claire
« Reply #7 on: 30 04, 2014, 08:30:57 am »
Yep I experienced getting out of interior( When I try to rob a store) and spawn arrest by a cop. Its not Bug Actually, It just happens by a lag. "When your Body hits the Arrow inside the door, Your body will be automatically getting out and your View is still in the interior, Then the cop can see your Body in the Outside of the door and cops can hit you with a nightstick, After 2-3 Seconds your view will be in the Outside now and Knowing that 1 hit by a nightstick can easily arrest you"
I see. Well then this suggestion is good and needed because of that technical reason you just explained. I didn't upvote because I thought it was just a bug and can be fixed or something. Well, now upvoted.
Polymathic | I/O Psychologist | Techie | Painter | Writer | Bibliophile | Old Soul | #nerd

"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day."

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #8 on: 01 05, 2014, 06:28:13 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.