Author Topic: Option to mark players from X  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Hakeem

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Option to mark players from X
« on: 12 05, 2014, 09:42:09 am »
Hello Community

today I'm suggesting a new way to mark people near us

I think adding this won't harm anyone so here it is, If some player is near us we can  Press X -> On him -> Mark player. This way we can mark people near us, we don't have to press B -> Mark Player -> And then search for name, it's just a quick suggestion, it will help to quickly mark friends who are killing cops - patrolling with you, in certain situations etc. Also If you can Send money, Send SMS etc, why not also marking system be available in X?
« Last Edit: 13 05, 2014, 01:34:35 am by Khalid »

mujtaba

Re: Option to mark players from X
« Reply #1 on: 12 05, 2014, 11:11:07 pm »
Up voting, that's a small thing that will help too much either cops in trainings and patrolling because sometimes they don't have the time to press B> mark players> and type the name or criminals in cop killing and so.

This can be used if the player that you want to mark is nearby like in a training or riot and the B> mark players can be used for the far players. Up voting this.

Montana

« Reply #2 on: 13 05, 2014, 05:01:43 am »
Thats true that we are wasting too much time to mark someone from B>Map>Name. Because that will be more easier to mark someone if you are with him or If you are having an activity or when you are running away from the cops and want to go to your friend that will be helpful. Same think with the sending money. Upvoting.

Offline Lynx

• Regular Community Member
  • EX.Overseer of FBI
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #3 on: 13 05, 2014, 09:26:29 pm »
This is actually a decent idea as sometimes some people have really long and weird in-game names and sometimes you are just in a hurry where you can't be arsed to do the whole B>Mark>Name thing so if this is something the staff can sort out easily then I welcome this change but if it's going to be a hassle then we should just stick with using B.

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

Offline Nitin

• Donator L1
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #4 on: 14 05, 2014, 02:01:22 pm »
All the comments above are true, no offence. But marking with CIT Phone is also useful most of the times when the person is not near you.
I had the same suggestion few days ago but, this is great to see this has been posted by someone, I really like this suggestion as, while creating riots also, I say the criminals to mark me and it takes a bit time to do so.

If this suggestion gets added then absolutely it will save our time and make this easier. Upvoted.
1337 = LEET = ELITE

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 18 05, 2014, 04:07:55 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.