Author Topic: Removing the LS Turfs.  (Read 13804 times)

Offline Bokila

• Regular Community Member
  • Lets BOKILL Dem Cops!!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Ingame: Bokila
  • Squad: Raven Founder
Removing the LS Turfs.
« on: 18 10, 2019, 12:26:56 am »
        Hello, this suggestion has been made countless times and it has always been locked even though it reached a decent amount of votes. Last time it was locked because a certain LV player suggested it and Arran didn't seem quite convinced so he locked it by saying.
:fp:

LV has low player count so instead of suggesting a change to LV, you suggest "Removing LS turfs"...

:fp:

It'd have made more sense if you suggested "Removing LV turfs" as a solution to the problem by making LV for something else (like it being part of the rest of the server again)
Let me break it down for you. LV has a lower player count because the LV players which couldn't compete in LV decided to move to LS because it would be easier for them to claim turfs. This is the real reason, they might hide between lies but the thing is that they can't do nothing in LV so they decided to come in LS.
Secondly, no. It wouldn't make sense to remove the LV turfs because since a very long time LV has been known as the city of turfing and LS was known as the CnR city.
Let's take it step by step.

LS Before and After:
LS used to be a Cops and Robbers city. People in the team chat used to make riot plans and strategies in order to fight cops. Right now, the criminal chat has changed to a level of toxicity that we've only seen back in the days in LV. People understand the rules and they don't flame but it doesn't mean that without flame there is no toxicity. People fighting each other over which group took takeover and which didnt, people fighting for which one is the most skilled, people talking about how they "rekt" x player and how "x" player is lagging and the list goes on. I am SICK of this kind of behaviour and I guess I am not the only one. Sometimes I involve myself too in this type of chats because it gets annoying to see how toxic the Criminal Team chat has became.
Let's take it from a perspective of an old criminal leader/founder of a group which is not entirely good at combat and exploiting tactics. He logs in, his base gets invaded by 13 years old kids which turf 24/7 and he cannot fight them because they keep coming over and over again. This is amazingly annoying. Even in LV the base attacks are punishable. What will the guy do? Obviously just quit the game since he is aware that he would have to fight for serveral hours to protect his base. Why would a normal person with a job and real life issues spend his time in a game where all he has to do is fight over a turf? That's right, he wouldn't.
There are alot of old criminals that left because they see no hope anymore in the current system. Back then, the groups were mostly reviewed on their behaviour and their contributions to the criminal side. Now, it doesn't matter anymore. As long as you have a group which turfs 24/7 why would you need that? The people will join your group anyway because you are constantly having many turfs which is a source of income for the players. The thing that annoys me is that it doesn't matter the group quality as long as you have got the quantity and the combat power. It doesn't matter if you're smart or not, all it matters is that you can kill a player in an 1v1 fight. THIS is the LV mentality and it should be OUT of LS.
Regarding the CnR, it just became a "side mission". CnR teams balance based on the amount of players that are turfing. If there are big "wars" in LS then cops would easly win every single CE. If there is no "war" then the criminals might actually have a chance to fight the cops (that in case the "criminals" of the "official crimianl groups" don't play as cops).

LV Before and After
LV used to be the place where it doesn't matter how smart you are if you don't prove it in combat. After the addition of the LS turfs, the weak LV groups tried moving into LS to prove they are strong and by time, LV became empty. I respect how LV works but the addition of the LS turfs made some groups move in LS and share their toxicity in the criminal chat. Back then LV used to have alot of groups, alliances, big wars. Now, if you gather all the active groups in LV you might notice that it is the number of groups a LV alliance used to have. LV was not ruined by the players, LV was ruined by the updates that gave the LV players the chance to play in LS and ruin the old LS players experience. Besides this, with the addition of fastswitch in LS, it became an easier job for the exploiters to gain unfair advantages so why would they move back to LV? Why not to continue ruining the criminals experience with their toxicity? That's their hobby, they enjoy it.

Now, you might say that the old criminals left CIT because the game is getting old but, HOW do you explain that CIT is barelly reaching top 5 in the servers top when it used to be number 1? HOW? You knew from the beginning that the addition of LS turfs would bring a drastic change to the server and you still went through with it. This is the result of countless suggestions on bringing back the old LS and even though they have been ignored so fast, people are still suggesting it.

About Arran's reply, how comes that people in LV never suggested a change there? It is because THEY LIKE IT. This is why we keep suggesting the removal of LS turfs, because WE DON'T LIKE the current state of LS and we would like to return back to our previous state of a CRIMINAL TEAM.
"like it being part of the rest of the server again"
The removal of the LS turfs would make LS be part of the server again. We didn't reach those 1400 players peak in this system.

This will be my last attempt of making things right regarding the CnR suggestions as suggesting anything won't matter anymore. People would still be concentraded on this stupid turfing system and they will continue ignoring any further update regarding LS.
[PiRu$]Bokila#R has kicked [CIT]Arran (Arran) as Old Homie (Thug Life)
* [QuickStats] Total arrest points: 0
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
CIT Evolution : Tupac - Fame
[/center

Offline TJ

• New Community Member
  • inhacktive.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: u7LynXioNodus
  • Ingame: LynX|TJ
  • Squad: nil
Re: Removing the LS Turfs.
« Reply #1 on: 18 10, 2019, 12:45:47 am »
Finally a LS leader sees my perspective. LV was always the city of no laws and gangwars. LS turfs although it can be fun is not as fun as LV turfs. LS should be a city of CnR (Cops and Robbers) just as how we have SF dedicated to being a city of civilian workers. I personally left LV because of toxic retards and I was tired of the same toxicity everyday and now LS is full of more toxic retards than LV because no one really plays in LV anymore. A few days ago there were 164 people in the server, 24 of them were in LV and 13 of the 24 were in the same group with the rest of people from various groups including their allies were afk in LV.
❤ Team eXodus: TJ, MadaFaka, Cydia, Annex, xMaaaDx, Sean.
Team eXodus Founder, LynX Founder, undispu7ed Founder, ReaXioN Founder.

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #2 on: 18 10, 2019, 12:47:11 am »
I think it's a shame to remove something that works perfectly fine.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Mordecai+

• Senior Community Member
  • Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
« Reply #3 on: 18 10, 2019, 12:51:35 am »
 Dear Bokila, I totally agree with you mostly at this point ''I'm sick of seeing this I rekted you in turfs, my gang kills you with less players count, we are cracking taking over etc.'' LS turfs decreases the activity of CnR Never thought about it tho but, It surely effects the activity of Armed Robberies that I miss.

In the second hand I generally see that there are more gangsters than criminals at LS ,and I personally don't want to see this table, Criminals should be helping eachother instead of killing eachother at LS. Los santos is the city of criminals and cops.If you want to turf you are free to turf at LV which is called ''City of gangsters'' since such a long time.The other fact is it may end the enemy thing between Criminal Groups. We are all belong to the criminal side which means we should help eachother instead of fighting for a turf whole day, we can use our time for the things that makes way more sense, that represents the real style of Criminal.

About LV, well Nowadays LV has low player counts as you said .Removing LS turfs may move some groups to play at LV, Also with my group .I'm planning to play at LV in the future in our free times. Because I enjoy the fight which requires real skills.Removing LS turfs may help the groups about trying the life of LV,

The player countage goes down everyday mostly School time causes that tho but Removing LS turfs may get the countage even lower for low term  but with Time I'm pretty sure It will increase the player countage of CIT way more. Peace

Well I saw this comment after posting mine tho, In my perspective Nothing is shame if It's going to make community better .I understand that It's not easy to script it ,test it. But that's not the only fact ,Working fine doesn't make our community better.
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 12:55:53 am by Mordecai »

Offline Bokila

« Reply #4 on: 18 10, 2019, 12:58:41 am »
The other things that come with the turfing system are the ones that ruin everything.
-The toxicity
-The lack of cooperation
-The competition
-The fact that it doesn't matter if your group is a quality one as long as you are not good in combat
-The fact that the groups are now being reviewed on their activity (Even though that activity is the same as old LV groups activity used to be. Players don't get punished but their overall behaviour is toxic.)
-Etc..

Removing LS turfs may get the countage even lower for low term  but with Time I'm pretty sure It will increase the player countage of CIT way more. Peace
Since the LS turfs were added the playercount started decreasing. The real criminals which felt like they're being part of a family whenever they used teamchat probably lost their interest when they realised what has became of LS. It's just that, actually LV players moved to LS and the LS players left. It might help in making them come back but those LS turfers will never leave. They will eventually return to LV.
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
[/center

Offline Western

• lol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 18 10, 2019, 01:27:57 am »
The other things that come with the turfing system are the ones that ruin everything.
-The toxicity
-The lack of cooperation
-The competition
-The fact that it doesn't matter if your group is a quality one as long as you are not good in combat
-The fact that the groups are now being reviewed on their activity (Even though that activity is the same as old LV groups activity used to be. Players don't get punished but their overall behaviour is toxic.)
-Etc..

Since the LS turfs were added the playercount started decreasing. The real criminals which felt like they're being part of a family whenever they used teamchat probably lost their interest when they realised what has became of LS. It's just that, actually LV players moved to LS and the LS players left. It might help in making them come back but those LS turfers will never leave. They will eventually return to LV.
Aswell as how the criminal activity massively dropped over time as gangsters took over LS and everybody started fighting for turfs instead of criminal activity, which I truly miss. I support this, LS shouldn't really be like that, it should be a place for criminals and no gangsters. LV has also massively dropped with the amount of players like in here (got unlocked unfortunately), it transferred players from LV to LS with the desync and bullshit and I used to be one of them so I know how this works. I support this, it'll be a very great change to the community.

Offline Covo

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #6 on: 18 10, 2019, 01:38:27 am »
-Wasn't it shame when you removed the old "fine" robbery system?
-Wasn't it shame when you turned LS into LV v2 with binds and shit?
-Wasn't it shame making it harder for criminals to do anything?
Server name is CIT Cops n Robbers,Gang wars,Civilians, three divisions, each city WAS supposed to have it's unique style. Rn 2 cities are having the same style. Revert back to the old WORKING FINE balance.

Offline Medusa

« Reply #7 on: 18 10, 2019, 01:48:37 am »
Totally logic since the only gangs war city is LV from the first day of this CIT server, adding a new turfing systeme to LS is no sense especially that city which made for CnR, not for gangsters.
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 01:50:16 am by Medusa »

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #8 on: 18 10, 2019, 01:50:51 am »
It'd have made more sense if you suggested "Removing LV turfs" as a solution to the problem by making LV for something else (like it being part of the rest of the server again)

You want the 150 players in LV to leave the server right? If that ever happened I guarantee you'll never see this server going up to 200 players lol
Retarded resolution.
LV was known as a turfing city for ages.
You want to turf? go LV you want to do cops killing and play civilian jobs? go SF/LS Pretty simple but Arran loves going away from logic each and every time
皇家馬德里

Offline Western

• lol
« Reply #9 on: 18 10, 2019, 01:55:20 am »
You want the 150 players in LV to leave the server right? If that ever happened I guarantee you'll never see this server going up to 200 players lol
Retarded resolution.
LV was known as a turfing city for ages.
You want to turf? go LV you want to do cops killing and play civilian jobs? go SF/LS Pretty simple but Arran loves going away from logic each and every time
Bet so many people will come back if that happens, I don’t know.

Offline SagoN.

• New Community Member
  • CAPORAL IRL
  • Ingame: SagoN
« Reply #10 on: 18 10, 2019, 02:02:22 am »
Yea bring back old LS where Crims kill only cops there is no fights between criminals, Let gangs war only in LV, LS is made only for CnR,   CEs and ARs nowadays empty because of turfs, They re just sucking money .

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #11 on: 18 10, 2019, 02:23:21 am »
LV is just dying day after day, Why would we fix this by removing LS Turfs ? Doesn't make sense to me, You will just kill criminals fun in their side, The systems are totally different and it's damn cool, I mean the system that you spray to increase the percentage is cool, Don't kill LS to revive LV, This isn't how it works, Keep LS turfs and try to make LV turfs better instead, Deleting LS turfs will just make criminals are angry and leave the game, Look forward and improve LV instead of killing LS, Full respect, Being Criminal Boss doesn't mean you talk with all criminals tongue, I want see more criminals opinion about that, Think about improving LV, Let's make CIT better place instead of making players have only one option and force them to turf in LV, If they like LS then they will turf there, IF they like LV then they will turf there, This will make it worse..
Negative.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline TactiX77

• Outlaw
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
« Reply #12 on: 18 10, 2019, 02:27:41 am »
^^ Plus I think it's somehow fun to turf in LS, maybe remove the fast switch and split the gangster and criminal chats, this might be a good solution for both sides. I really enjoy turfing in LS from time to time, but at the end, it's the community's choice.

By the way, LV and LS turfs are different, the gameplay style is totally different too.. I don't turf in LV at all since ages because of the fast speed movement and the grenades/RPG spam which is really annoying unlike LS, so comparing LS with LV is a stupid idea and makes no sense at all, toxicity is a different case, people who trash-talk because of takeovers are totally retarded and has nothing to do with the turfing system.

I'm neutral for now. @Bokila I really want you to read this.

Offline Bokila

« Reply #13 on: 18 10, 2019, 02:44:28 am »
LV is just dying day after day, Why would we fix this by removing LS Turfs ? Doesn't make sense to me, You will just kill criminals fun in their side
As the oldest criminal group founder currently active, i've seen it all in LS and nothing affected LS more than the turfing system. We just want to regain back the fun that has been taken from us. Instead, the LS removal suggestions keep getting denied and they keep pushing down our throat this whole turfing system along with the toxic players.

^^ Plus I think it's somehow fun to turf in LS, maybe remove the fast switch.

By the way, LV and LS turfs are different, the gameplay style is totally different too..
I already suggested removing the fastswitch and it got denied by Arran because according to him the video I attached to the suggestion was "a total trash" even though it was a valid forum complaint and it clearly proved that the fastswitch is extremely exploitable in LS.
On the LS and LV turfs are different, I can count the differences between LS and LV on the fingers of one hand.
1.Explosives
2.Fast speed
3.Ability to kill everyone
4.Some extra CnR events (which most of the times ignored especially when there are high amounts of people turfing)

The things that noone liked at LV besides the exploits were the toxic people and if you may have noticed a high amount of people either moved in LS from LV with their toxic behaviour either started being toxic based on the drastic change that happened to the state of LS after the turfing system addition.

SO, the only way to really remove a tumor is by cutting it. If you keep giving it pills (updates) , it will just make it survive but not really alive.
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
[/center

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #14 on: 18 10, 2019, 03:00:15 am »
I agree on this
also if arran made LS turfs because of "exploiters " in LV then he can just set the speed back to normal in LV and lets get back to the good old days....
plus I see that explosives in LV are sooo used in LV more than guns,so we can add that Limit for throwing explosives.
if u guys gonna remove LS turfs I agree on the things I said above,if u wont then dont do anything with LV.
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.