Author Topic: my game is freezing alot without any reason  (Read 2561 times)

Offline PanDa!!

• New Community Member
  • Just enjoy..
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
my game is freezing alot without any reason
« on: 28 03, 2020, 09:17:00 am »
hey people, as the title says this happend to me recently I don't know why I tried every solution possible and still nothing changed ..

here some videos will explain my problem I little bit more
Show content

btw don't tell me its your PC because I got rtx 2070 with i59600k overclocked to 4.7gz so it won't be my PC. Thanks in advance
''our Time Has Pretty Much Passed''

Offline FDGOD

YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: my game is freezing alot without any reason
« Reply #1 on: 28 03, 2020, 08:03:52 pm »
Hi there!

I had the same problem. I just updated my display card drivers and I solved this problem, so try to update your display card. Also do not forget to update your PC system (Windows, Linux etc)

If you don't know how to update get some help from this video.

Show content

Offline Sr.Manco™

• New Community Member
  • Hey. 😌👌🏻 -Reddit: https://t.co/J9i5PDXs9H ►ADM◄
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Discordia
  • Ingame: |ADM|Sr.Manco
  • Squad: ADM
« Reply #2 on: 28 03, 2020, 08:57:17 pm »
Well, this also happens to me since I first started playing, and I have a decent PC too.

At this point I think that it's pretty normal now. It may happen because of how MTA or CIT were/are made (but that's just my opinion, I may be wrong, tho). 「(゚ペ)
La 'Asociación de mancos' manda y no tu banda.

►ADM◄

-Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MeLlamoAdac/

Offline PanDa!!

• New Community Member
  • Just enjoy..
« Reply #3 on: 28 03, 2020, 09:09:41 pm »
Hi there!

I had the same problem. I just updated my display card drivers and I solved this problem, so try to update your display card. Also do not forget to update your PC system (Windows, Linux etc)

If you don't know how to update get some help from this video.

Show content
both are updated to the latest version.

Well, this also happens to me since I first started playing, and I have a decent PC too.

At this point I think that it's pretty normal now. It may happen because of how MTA or CIT were/are made (but that's just my opinion, I may be wrong, tho). 「(゚ペ)
ye I know but it was working fine but I don't know what happened

Offline FDGOD

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 28 03, 2020, 09:16:36 pm »
both are updated to the latest version.
So did you tried to clean your computer? Sometimes you have to clean your computer. The video card may be dusted. Fans may have been dusted. That's why it could have caused slowdowns on your computer. My advice to you is to clean your computer. After you do that, I hope your problem is resolved.

Offline Xorke

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Xorke
  • Squad: notEasy
« Reply #5 on: 28 03, 2020, 09:34:09 pm »
I get stutters around LS too and the only conclusion I could come up with is it’s caused by bases, modified buildings, etc.

Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/NTjRE45tjoc Here’s a great example at 1:00 you were approaching a base with objects to load etc. I have also noticed that it takes longer than needed to load objects, roads, trees, etc around you, could be server related.

edit; Try right-clicking on your desktop then go to NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Power Management Mode set that to highest available. Another thing you could try is to lower the settings via MTA, try going for high settings instead of very high, turn grass and render option off as well. (It would make absolutely no sense for a newer card like yours that's right but you have to remember that this game is not optimised for newer cards like the one you own, so give it a try)
« Last Edit: 28 03, 2020, 09:41:48 pm by Xorke »

Offline PanDa!!

• New Community Member
  • Just enjoy..
« Reply #6 on: 28 03, 2020, 11:50:45 pm »
So did you tried to clean your computer? Sometimes you have to clean your computer. The video card may be dusted. Fans may have been dusted. That's why it could have caused slowdowns on your computer. My advice to you is to clean your computer. After you do that, I hope your problem is resolved.

i do clean my PC every 4months so its not caused by dust or something.

I get stutters around LS too and the only conclusion I could come up with is it’s caused by bases, modified buildings, etc.

Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/NTjRE45tjoc Here’s a great example at 1:00 you were approaching a base with objects to load etc. I have also noticed that it takes longer than needed to load objects, roads, trees, etc around you, could be server related.

edit; Try right-clicking on your desktop then go to NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Power Management Mode set that to highest available. Another thing you could try is to lower the settings via MTA, try going for high settings instead of very high, turn grass and render option off as well. (It would make absolutely no sense for a newer card like yours that's right but you have to remember that this game is not optimised for newer cards like the one you own, so give it a try)
i'll give it a try but atm I did some overclocking to my gpu (stable one) well see how it goes

Offline Norman

• Outstanding Community Member
  • I'm a devil of my word!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Norman
« Reply #7 on: 29 03, 2020, 01:25:56 am »
I had this problem on my old PC and it had even better specs than you do, apparently it was mods accumulating and doing something wrong with the loadings.
check if you have any mods in GTA directory and delete them if needed , and I would suggest you deleting any mods from MTA aswell.
might help , dunno
People don't have power over us
We give it to them

Offline PanDa!!

• New Community Member
  • Just enjoy..
« Reply #8 on: 29 03, 2020, 09:54:34 am »
I had this problem on my old PC and it had even better specs than you do, apparently it was mods accumulating and doing something wrong with the loadings.
check if you have any mods in GTA directory and delete them if needed , and I would suggest you deleting any mods from MTA aswell.
might help , dunno
i got no mods but its kinda good now. thx everyone for the help /lock pls

Offline MaZika.

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 30 03, 2020, 02:08:21 pm »
i got no mods but its kinda good now. thx everyone for the help /lock pls

Locked.