Author Topic: Kicking players who stay 'AFK' for 3 mins from CE  (Read 4533 times)

Offline Ghost.

• Head Criminal Boss
  • L3 Staff
  • ElGostie
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Kicking players who stay 'AFK' for 3 mins from CE
« on: 09 02, 2021, 10:35:02 pm »
So I suggested that before but I suggested before  , I suggested to kick the players only in 3 mins , and many players saw that unfair but now I think 5 mins would be fair enough so lets start

Explain the suggestion: The suggestion is about KICKING the players who stay AFK  for 3 mins form CE's

Why I see this unfair ?: There is some players stay AFK in CE's and stand in their team spawn just to get some drugs and money  and they don't care if they dead , and some players are waiting cops/criminals to enter and cops always camping outside so the players who waiting won't get any chance to play in CE and they will wait another 45 to play

How this suggestion will help us as players  ?: players will be able to enter the CE and reach the win with their  team.
So what you think guys ?
« Last Edit: 29 03, 2021, 11:03:40 am by Ghost7 »

Online Waltz

• Senior Community Member
  • beauty of annihilation
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: waltz / 115
Re: Kicking players who stay 'AFK' for 10 mins from CE
« Reply #1 on: 09 02, 2021, 10:41:04 pm »
In my opinion this idea can be useful because we're waiting 45 min for one CE and sometimes we lose due for outnumbered. If afk players kicked to CE and new players arrived we can fight more Positive   :tick:
There is only one dominant life form in this universe, and it carries a steel-barreled sword of vengeance.

Offline Laziouka~

• Dies iræ, dies illa.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: [ICM]Lazio
« Reply #2 on: 10 02, 2021, 08:25:10 am »
I would like to vote positive.
AFK players do nothing and also, they take places from the players that actually wanted to do something, and help the selected side on the CE.
Adding this thing also could balance CEs a little bit more due to having more players able to join.
Legacy of 86 still lives on...

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #3 on: 10 02, 2021, 01:51:17 pm »
I thought this was already implanted and people who stayed inactive for 10 minutes would get automatically kicked. And the reason of me thinking this is that this already is implanted in Armed Robberies (AR). When you're afk in an AR you get a message saying : "You have to actually participate in the AR". So basically I think this would achieve fairness between players and will make people actually work for the winning of the CE instead of half of the people being afk inside and just leaving their team mates killing the other side. Positive.

Offline Amjaad

• New Community Member
  • I got metaphysical retardation.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Amjaad*X-SWAT
« Reply #4 on: 10 02, 2021, 02:10:46 pm »
I'm totally positive with this idea, we can't have players taking places in the ce while they literally do nothing and harm us, while other players cant join either we have already have more numbers or the time has passed, + I suggest to reduce the time to 2-3 mins to let the players asap join and help us without losing time.
- Amjaad added as Probationary. (27/07/2020 - Ghosts, iCrazyCat, ManosGR, Mr.Coleman, Striker, Zombiie, Shane, Riquel, Frozen)

Offline Prof.Gang

• P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #5 on: 10 02, 2021, 04:41:09 pm »
Negative

Well, that much time in CE rarely happens, and the ‘10 minutes itself’ is inoperable, since only maximum 5 minutes prove that the player is AFK, meanwhile I don’t think players would enter a CE happens every hour or something to stay ‘AFK’ inside, therefore totally unnecessary addition. System is working properly in ‘Crimevent’.

Offline Ghost.

• Head Criminal Boss
  • L3 Staff
  • ElGostie
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 10 02, 2021, 04:57:05 pm »
Positive but this time is indeed too much. It should be decreased to 5 mins or something, and the script should work AFTER CE started because people may stay afk and take a break before it starts.
Well, I'm gonna change it since a lot of players comment on it.

Offline Ghost.

• Head Criminal Boss
  • L3 Staff
  • ElGostie
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 10 02, 2021, 05:01:26 pm »
Negative

Well, that much time in CE rarely happens, and the ‘10 minutes itself’ is inoperable, since only maximum 5 minutes prove that the player is AFK, meanwhile I don’t think players would enter a CE happens every hour or something to stay ‘AFK’ inside, therefore totally unnecessary addition. System is working properly in ‘Crimevent’.
It's now 5 mins, well I see many players go AFK in criminal events from both sides criminal and law so I think kicking AFK players who stay AFK for 5 mins would be good.

Offline Adahan

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
Re: Kicking players who stay 'AFK' for 5 mins from CE
« Reply #8 on: 10 02, 2021, 06:19:06 pm »
Great idea , Criminals and Cops can not enter to CE cause of afk players so my vote is positive  :tick:

Offline Ghost.

• Head Criminal Boss
  • L3 Staff
  • ElGostie
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 10 02, 2021, 06:53:28 pm »
It seems to me something very useless since sometimes the groups that are bigger, example there are 30 cops and only 2 criminals and they stay hidden because they have no other option while more people arrive or also someone who has a bad internet and sometimes gets pink spike And it cannot move, it would be unfair for some and I see it very unnecessary since what is the problem for someone to stay still, I mean tell me what the problem is NEGATIVE
The problem is some players are waiting outside, but some players are AFK inside CE.

Offline Avices

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #10 on: 10 02, 2021, 07:59:57 pm »
1- if they AFK inside CE 5 minutes will automatically get kicked. Absolutely good most players have AFK inside. those outside they spend time waiting outside the CE by replacing the AFK.
2- I want to ask that it can display the AFK time below. not most players won't notice the time they don't move if adding more of their AFK time below I think they'll get to that and stop the AFK suggesting in my opinion. Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
pense a toi que quand le jour sombre que s'abattents sur moi

PolisOzelHarekat Leader
ex:LMT74 Founder
ex: Underboss HazardClique
ex: Translator Vietnamese & Country Support

Offline Ghost.

• Head Criminal Boss
  • L3 Staff
  • ElGostie
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 10 02, 2021, 08:40:41 pm »
Well, and how does that affect theft? I mean if someone stays afk is it for something not? Tell me what is the problem for you that offends you that they stay AFK? It's their problem, right? if they had an emergency or something but they are not bothering you or anything they are in a quiet place and I no longer see the problem
The CE max 25 min so its not that long , if AFK playera gotnkicked other players will have chance to play and lead their to reach the win

Offline Ghost.

• Head Criminal Boss
  • L3 Staff
  • ElGostie
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 10 02, 2021, 10:24:27 pm »
Well, they just wait outside, another cop enters and the solution is ready, wait for another person and you to enter and there is no need to kick them anyway, you cannot go to AFK indoors
Firstly cops are always camping outside the CE, also I don't mean "/afk" I mean just not moving.

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #13 on: 10 02, 2021, 10:44:33 pm »
This is really necessary as some players take vacant places AFKing, disrupting criminals who are trying to enter the CE and it leads to the team loss.  Those criminals just enter to get the CE end rewards. Kicking them after 5 minutes will be a great solution to help the team in the CE. Also, I think there should be like a ban penalty from the CEs so you won't be able to enter the next two CEs as a punishment for AFKing. I hope you consider this idea. Certainly Positive.
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #14 on: 10 02, 2021, 11:22:48 pm »
In many ways players will keep on mind that they cannot be afk for more than 5 minutes, in-case the suggestion get's implemented, but you have the reason, while there's lot of people waiting outside of the running Criminal Event most of the people are afk just because they obviously need do something in real life, but its obviously that its not our problem obviously because of those who are inside afk while tons of people waiting outside for a entry.

At the same time those who are AFK aren't helping their mates for prevent a rush making that side to get beaten by the other side, so what's the point on entering a CE if you gotta go AFK.

I'm Supporting.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs