Author Topic: [TOP]Making hydra driven by unwanted criminal NOT to deal damage to law vehicles  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
   Greetings community, as you can see from the topic's title I am suggesting to fix hydras that are being driven by unwanted criminals to deal or cause damage to law units' vehicles and aircrafts.
   Today morning I was driving my hydra while being unwanted in order to take down some rustlers that were bombing Car Parts Dealer Armed Robbery. After some seconds I managed to take down @Wrath 's Rustler with my hydra's missiles / rockets, I thought that something like that was allowed till this moment. After a short conversation in IG support chat I came up with the conclusion that such an action is punishable and it falls under Rule #1: Disruptive Behaviour.
   Now I am here to suggest to disable unwanted criminals to cause damage with their hydras to other law unit's vehicles and aircrafts as long as its not allowed and punishable in the same time, this will help both sides by avoiding getting punished for such reasons and actions.
   Today morning I broke that rule by mistake as long as I didnt knew that such an action was not allowed and punishable in the same time. I would like to thank @Wrath for informing me for the consequences of my actions and I apologize .
I hope that you will consider my suggestion because if that bug will be fixed, it will "save" many players from gettings punishment for reasons that seem to be unrealistic. This will save plenty of law units of getting trolled while flying or performing airstrikes aswell. The benefits are many, I hope that this will be fixed.

Regards
 Apollo
« Last Edit: 03 03, 2021, 07:37:08 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Actually, the only way to deal damage to a cop by hydra missiles is to be wanted. You must have been wanted to damage a cop's vehicle and I doubt that you destroyed his plane without being wanted. If you are suggesting to remove not being able to destroy cops' vehicles by hydra, so this will be nonsense because that's the reason a criminal will buy hydra for.
I don't see a thing to vote for as you suggested something that already exists.
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
As long as I know, an unwanted criminal cannot deal damage to law vehicles. Can you provide a video in which a law vehicle gets damaged by an unwanted criminal hydra missile?. There's a miscommunication and misunderstanding here. I hope it gets solved by the video you provide.@Apollo

My experience : Although I've been hit before by an unwanted criminal hydra missile. It didn't deal any damage but it made the movement of my rustler twice harder. This issue cannot be fixed I guess but still I am not the developer or scripter so I've no idea about it.
« Last Edit: 02 03, 2021, 08:36:00 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Wrath

• New Community Member
  • Well, What to say?
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DT
  • Ingame: Wrath
Actually, the only way to deal damage to a cop by hydra missiles is to be wanted. You must have been wanted to damage a cop's vehicle and I doubt that you destroyed his plane without being wanted. If you are suggesting to remove not being able to destroy cops' vehicles by hydra, so this will be nonsense because that's the reason a criminal will buy hydra for.
I don't see a thing to vote for as you suggested something that already exists.
Hi, I am Wrath, and I have experience flying rustler for a Long time. It's possible to Damage Rustler Without Decreasing Health. Missiles Can damage Rustler Wings without Reducing Health, Which makes it unstable and if someone spams missiles, Any Rustler pilot who is not experienced will definitely crash into the ground and die. Sometimes, Engine gets damaged and therefore not producing any power and crashing out. It may Hit the tail section and Ultimately you can't anymore go up or down. Cold hard slam into the ground.

As long as I know, an unwanted criminal cannot deal damage to law vehicles. Can you provide a video in which a law vehicle gets damaged by an unwanted criminal hydra missile?. There's a miscommunication and misunderstanding here. I hope it gets solved by the video you provide.@Apollo

My experience : Although I've been hit before by an unwanted criminal hydra missile. It didn't deal any damage but it made the movement of my rustler twice harder. This issue cannot be fixed I guess but still I am not the developer or scripter so I've no idea about it.
Hey Hostty, I know You are an experienced Pilot. Missiles Do not Decrease the Health of Rustler but make it harder to fly due to the Reasons Stated above. I will post a link to a video where it shows the same, After watching the video You will see that Missile Hit the rustler, Smoke Comes out and it damages Rudder, Tail, Engine, elevators. But this video does not show exactly the situation that Happens during ARs. During ARs, Rustlers are very low to land a perfect hit and slow for accuracy. During this time, Criminal Hydra Pilots, who are not wanted, Shoot Rustlers. Due to This all Problems stated above that happen. After some 3-5 seconds of absorbing all Spammy missiles, Rustler gets stalls out and ultimately Crash, and this is the problem that I experience Mostly. Though it is punishable Under Rule #1: Disruptive Behaviour, Generally Whoever reports this, Have lack of proofs as Unwanted Hyrda Criminal is far away locking on rustlers and SS cant capture name, Or in case Hyrda is just too fast that. One of Solution Of this problem is that Unwanted Criminals shouldn't be allowed to fire missiles untill they are wanted except in LV. Here is video 
« Last Edit: 03 03, 2021, 12:28:56 pm by Wrath »
If he is recording, where did logs came from?

Offline Wrath

• New Community Member
  • Well, What to say?
    YearsYearsYears
I am sorry for Repost, I apologise for  poor quality because I used handbrake to compress video, As I can't upload 2 GB video on YT straight, I will re-upload using bandicam.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
It doesn't damage the rustler itself but it makes its movements worse. It's still the violation of the rule I guess but I don't know if it's possible to fix it. I consider this suggestion as a bug and I mark it as Top priority till we get some clear answers from administrators regarding that

Marked as Top priority.

This could also be a solution : https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=372054.0

Top priority: Suggestions that are not about feature additions, it could be a bug but it's not a bug to be reported at QA board. Suggestions that are purposed to be fixed to bring balance into the server. More meant to be fixed as it's abusable and could ruin the balance of CnR. These suggestions will be marked as a top priority once it receives enough support, no specific vote counts are required and it'll be up to moderators to decide on it's important to be stickied or not. They will be marked with the [TOP] title.
« Last Edit: 03 03, 2021, 07:43:50 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Mostly. Though it is punishable Under Rule #1: Disruptive Behaviour, Generally Whoever reports this, Have lack of proofs as Unwanted Hyrda Criminal is far away locking on rustlers and SS cant capture name, Or in case Hyrda is just too fast that. One of Solution Of this problem is that Unwanted Criminals shouldn't be allowed to fire missiles untill they are wanted except in LV.

I think criminals being able to shoot cops unwanted is how it is supposed to work. However, criminals don't gain WL for shooting cops unwanted so I suggested this. This way you will be able to shoot them back as a cop if they shot your plane first.
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
The suggestion is marked by 'TOP' and filled with super huge stacked text that is barely readable.

If this is only made to fix it for only rustler, then it should be reported as a bug, simplified and clear.

Offline Gummy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Gummy[GLA]
A fix should also be implemented to civilian planes, I think. I was doing the Pilot job with my Nevada and I had to fly above LV for some of the checkpoints when some bored chap decided to spam his Hydra missiles to my plane. It didn't lower the plane's HP but it did make it shaky and difficult to control.

Offline Wrath

• New Community Member
  • Well, What to say?
    YearsYearsYears
Sorry for double posting, but may I get an update on this situation?

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
I think this can be a serious bug that should be reported in QA. Obviously the rustler on Wrath's provided video are taking damage from the missiles but the health isn't decreasing and it affects the stability of a certain plane and as Gummy said it also applies as a civilian. They need more further testings to clarify this situation @Wrath in order for it to get fixed.
« Last Edit: 27 03, 2021, 05:48:12 am by Justice »

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
This should be fixed immediately because it does affect the cop's rustler in a matter that he can't fly it anymore even though it is not taking any damage in health and this can be abused by some people to troll a cop that is using rustler.
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
I think this can be a serious bug that should be reported in QA. Obviously the rustler on Wrath's provided video are taking damage from the missiles but the health isn't decreasing and it affects the stability of a certain plane and as Gummy said it also applies as a civilian. They need more further testings to clarify this situation @Wrath in order for it to get fixed.
I have not got the ability to record and upload a video but thanks to Wrath we managed to provide the required evidence to prove that that problem exists, a whole video is provided and attached on the posts, what else shall we do?

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
The effect it has on Rustler can't be fixed by us. Would disabling firing rockets when unwanted be an effective solution?
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
The effect it has on Rustler can't be fixed by us. Would disabling firing rockets when unwanted be an effective solution?

Brilliant idea, it will bring fairness at this point for sure. Firing rockets with your hydra on locked targets while being unwanted can cause only problems such that we are talking about. I can't see any reason to fire rocket's while being unwanted it's completely useless and pointless, so I think that could be the best solution as long as we can't fix such a bug.

What about ppl who use it for LS and LV gangster wars?

We could specialize the hydra's rocket launch only in LV territory while being an unwanted gangster, if not we have to search for another solution I think.
« Last Edit: 11 04, 2021, 01:08:44 am by Apollo »