Author Topic: [+++] New CE MBR (Military Base Raid) [MAPPED]  (Read 6110 times)

Offline James

• New Community Member
  • Detective James.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: James
Re: New CE MBR (Military Base Raid) [MAPPED]
« Reply #30 on: 27 03, 2021, 05:56:25 pm »
Ugh, I don't mind having a new Criminal event, which means we will have more fun in my opinion, I enjoyed the previous design you have been made "SR" and you designed it very well, so I am sure this one will be amazing! I'm voting Positive.
COL-Dread[DT] "The more I know about people the more I admire my cat"

Offline Jova

• Respect Few, Fear None.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Jova{1%}[Biker]
  • Squad: Raven
« Reply #31 on: 27 03, 2021, 07:22:50 pm »
It would be a great if we have a new CE. Im so Positive. its good to keep CnR updated, first of all, its an interesting place to do a Criminal Event, using the military base basement as a map, yet so unique.
Outrage Forever Forever Outrage.
Bikers Forever Forever Bikers.
Scumbags Forever Forever Scumbags.

"[2020-09-13] [20:38:03] Jova#R[Outrage] (JovaAE) left the group as Trusted Member (I fucking miss you guys so much.)"

Offline Elijah

• We live once but not as a gamer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Groupless
  • Ingame: Elijah
  • Squad: Own Kingdom
« Reply #32 on: 29 03, 2021, 10:03:25 am »
Finally someone who actually care about CEs and doing some efforts to make the maps more exciting and fun for us. We all are aware of the current Maps issues as it’s extremely outdated and extremely small where most of them are mapped in such way that force players to hold and spam MGs..
I am happy to see such maps and hope you or any other mapper will continue mapping more CEs like this and update the current one. Clearly upvoting this one.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #33 on: 29 03, 2021, 12:39:21 pm »
20+ positive votes. Marked as Medium Priority. To be marked as High Priority when there's a free slot.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
Re: [++] New CE MBR (Military Base Raid) [MAPPED]
« Reply #34 on: 29 03, 2021, 12:53:28 pm »
There were a lot going about the location of this CE so we eventually changed the location too but a friend came up with another location so I thought I should share to take your opinion guys.

Location we can consider:
Show content

Current Location we selected:
Show content

Would love to see your opinion about the location.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Re: [++] New CE MBR (Military Base Raid) [MAPPED]
« Reply #35 on: 09 04, 2021, 08:38:01 pm »
Marked as High Priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Re: [+++] New CE MBR (Military Base Raid) [MAPPED]
« Reply #36 on: 11 04, 2021, 02:37:15 am »
I have personally always thought that the Military Base is a very suitable place for Criminal Events, the space, the different and strategic way objects are put in, it all pours into making a great CE. there are also many hiding spots that can make a side flip the tables on the other, a 2nd floor where there can be 2 sides fighting each other from different spots, not to mention the lab and the sewer part, it is a perfect Criminal Event for big numbers of Criminals. the fact that this Criminal Event Interior is also made in a way that could save us the Minigun spamming and encourage more close combat is great, we need more Criminal Events that are built in this way.

Upvoting.

Offline ese

• New Community Member
  • TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: ese
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #37 on: 12 04, 2021, 02:15:32 pm »
I don't want to be disrespectful towards your effort, but this map is huge as fuck. In a normal CE map, players cooperate to stay alive and win the events, but in this one people will play hide and seek surely. As you know, no one able to enter to CEs after 20 minutes pass. Imagine you're the only one who left on the criminal/law side, would you still keep fighting? Especially new players will hide until someone finds them. Because fighting against one is easier than fighting against the whole team.
On the other hand, the location of it is not appropriate to an army base, there is nothing about militarism. Either you need to add something outside or change the location but the only suitable location for this CE is DeltaTeam's base. (but it's impossible, since it's located in LV and too far away from other CEs.) I wish you good luck with other votes but I am negative since this map is VERY BIG for a Criminal Event.

You never, never trust the people that you love.                                                                                                                                                                                       -Tuco Salamanca

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #38 on: 12 04, 2021, 03:21:03 pm »
Why do we need new CE maps where 3 days in a row I've never get to play CE in the first place, criminals are overcrowding the queue, but no cop responds to it. Yeah, new maps and things are cool for sure not saying that your work is bad either, but I wouldn't want my map which I worked for hours not to be played normally. Especially, seeing that the interior itself is huge and it'll be so god damn frustrating for small amount of uncoordinated players to enjoy the event. Let's even say that somehow CEs start to work in a near future and we'll see cops attend it, even then the active player count is too low for this map to be considered as enjoyable.

My conclusion and verdict: Map is great, good work, but currently there are root problems which first need to be dealt with until players will enjoy the map. I don't vote anything, since this is a discussion not a poll.
« Last Edit: 12 04, 2021, 03:25:04 pm by GoldNugget »

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #39 on: 16 04, 2021, 06:34:10 pm »
- Added a new criminal event called Military Base Raid. (Farhan-Khan + JayXxX)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.