Author Topic: Removing the Gangster vs Gangster Murder Crime preference  (Read 2486 times)

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
Before some idiots spam negative votes I'd like to say that this preference interferes with the gangster gameplay of LS and is being abused on a daily basis.

My suggestion is simple, completely removing the gangster vs gangster murder crime preference from the server for a few reasons that I'll state below. And for those who don't know what this preference is it makes it so if a gangster kills another gangster when near a cop they'll get wanted for murder.

There are two scenarios which happen daily on the server.

1: Cops abuse this preference to farm AP and kills on random gangsters turfing/fighting at prison releases. Gangsters that are turfing or fighting there don't have anything to do with CnR but cops stand still in the zones and then get out and quickly kill the wanted gangsters (or in some cases don't even move and earn AP by being AFK nearby a dead wanted gangster)

2: Certain groups abuse the preference to get their cop allies/their own groupmates/their groupmates on second accounts to go cop and help them in wars. An action which completely ruins the fun of turf wars or even turfing in general.

Some recent screenshots that show a small fighting session between random gangsters and then two cops randomly showing up and killing them and stay even after one of the players tells them that they're not interested in CnR  https://imgur.com/a/sjqZROM (the pictures might be in a messed up order I don't know why imgur does that)

If you actually give a shit about LS wars then this preference must go because it's ruining the side.
« Last Edit: 05 04, 2021, 11:10:52 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline S3xy.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Removing the Gangster vs Gangster Murder Crime preference
« Reply #1 on: 05 04, 2021, 10:08:18 pm »
Where is the realism in the server? Indeed, you know that when gangsters kill each other, the police come to kill them, and the  criminals kill the police not the gangsters because the criminals are united (TEAMWORK)  with each other and they cannot kill each other. Gangs like to kill each other and this brings the police to them to fight each other, so deleting this preference will not change anything, I can be wanted player and go fight gangsters while I'm wanted  :fp:

Discussion board for freedom of opinion Any person who wants to put his opinion on anything he wants he can because he is free to do anything he want, and if he says something wrong, the owner (creator)  of the topic will correct his mistake or explain for him simply

So I'm voting Negative ,Good luck with other votes.
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 05 04, 2021, 10:18:33 pm »
Where is the realism in the server? Indeed, you know that when gangsters kill each other, the police come to kill them, and the  criminals kill the police not the gangsters because the criminals are united (TEAMWORK)  with each other and they cannot kill each other. Gangs like to kill each other and this brings the police to them to fight each other, so deleting this preference will not change anything, I can be wanted player and go fight gangsters while I'm wanted  :fp:

Discussion board for freedom of opinion Any person who wants to put his opinion on anything he wants he can because he is free to do anything he want, and if he says something wrong, the owner (creator)  of the topic will correct his mistake or explain for him simply

So I'm voting Negative ,Good luck with other votes.

I agree that there should be an amount of realism on some stuff on the server but this preference isn't realistic, it's dumb and game breaking. Did you even comprehend what I wrote on the OP? I showed the only 2 ways this preference is being used alongside several screenshots of cops ruining a fun PVP session and you don't even bother on commenting on that.

I can be wanted player and go fight gangsters while I'm wanted  :fp:

Based on this I see that you understood nothing from what I suggested and just randomly voted, not sure if it's your lack of english or because you enjoy LS turf wars being ruined daily but you showed that you're randomly voting without even understanding what you're voting on.

Cops and Criminals are for the CnR aspect of the server, gangsters are for TURF WARS.

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #3 on: 05 04, 2021, 10:19:20 pm »
Remove it already just imagine one cop passing into 2 groups war he will just ruin everything. Gangster would not be able to use /vipjetpack, Spawn cars, Getting with unwanted teammate. And why? because some random cop decided to take that street. So all of these players will just use /surrender till they have no chances to do it again, Then you'll have to leave your war and go searching for a cop to kill you.

Useless vote, Always off but as gamer said sometimes few law groups abused it in the morning when gangsters aren't enough.
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline S3xy.

« Reply #4 on: 05 04, 2021, 10:42:42 pm »

Based on this I see that you understood nothing from what I suggested and just randomly voted, not sure if it's your lack of english or because you enjoy LS turf wars being ruined daily but you showed that you're randomly voting without even understanding what you're voting on.

Cops and Criminals are for the CnR aspect of the server, gangsters are for TURF WARS.

Well, Not every time I Vote or type something u reply and say "LACK OF ENGLISH lablabal" Also I'm not randomly voting I just saying my opinion You have no right to control my opinion ,I understood the suggestion that you want to remove this preference from the server if it abusable by the cops then why they added it  from the beginning, I think that someone suggested it and most of players voted Positive, And I guess it not gonna happen, They will not delete this preference, If they did it would be easy for gangsters to kill each other without killing police in wars and That's not good. so my vote still negative , Good luck with other votes! Ah  I forgot something , It is English not english. (E)
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 05 04, 2021, 10:58:11 pm »
I understood the suggestion that you want to remove this preference from the server if it abusable by the cops then why they added it  from the beginning, I think that someone suggested it and most of players voted Positive, And I guess it not gonna happen, They will not delete this preference,

There are many things that were added and were later abused and changed, they can't predict everything. I don't know if it was voted to add this or if Brian randomly added this preference or whatever but what I know is that whenever this gets enabled (which happens more often than not) LS turfing dies and nobody can fight anyone. Love your mentality by the way, do nothing to fix something that is clearly broken well done.

If they did it would be easy for gangsters to kill each other without killing police in wars and That's not good. so my vote still negative

For the last time, COPS AREN'T MEANT TO PARTICIPATE IN WARS, WARS ARE MEANT FOR GANGSTERS.

Ah  I forgot something , It is English not english. (E)

ThaNks A Lot Bro GooD LuCk On YOuR post..,.,., FarmiNg  :thumb:
« Last Edit: 05 04, 2021, 10:59:59 pm by TheGam3r23 »

Offline S3xy.

« Reply #6 on: 05 04, 2021, 11:11:48 pm »
There are many things that were added and were later abused and changed, they can't predict everything. I don't know if it was voted to add this or if Brian randomly added this preference or whatever but what I know is that whenever this gets enabled (which happens more often than not) LS turfing dies and nobody can fight anyone. Love your mentality by the way, do nothing to fix something that is clearly broken well done.

For the last time, COPS AREN'T MEANT TO PARTICIPATE IN WARS, WARS ARE MEANT FOR GANGSTERS.

ThaNks A Lot Bro GooD LuCk On YOuR post..,.,., FarmiNg  :thumb:

Well, You can tell your friends on /fmsg or ask people on team chat to Vote no for it  to disable this preference from /settings  it's not our fault, You who chose it ( I mean you and CIT players  Voted yes on /settings) and any admin will tell you You can vote No to disable it from /settings if you and the gangsters think that it is annoyable in fighting, and if you think that my vote is useless you can pm any moderator and he will act and see If my vote is useless or no

I'm not farming posts, Do you think that I care about the rank? , Grow up please And do not say things you are not sure of

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #7 on: 05 04, 2021, 11:43:40 pm »
Where is the realism in the server?
Sorry, But are you really talking about realism while players running with a rocket in their hands shooting plans xD, Or people teleporting, A car that fixes itself, MPCC   :fp:
Don't talk about realism. If you want it go play civilian.
You really have no idea what CIT has became.

"Realism"

لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #8 on: 06 04, 2021, 07:47:22 am »
Quote from: TheGam3r23
if a gangster kills another gangster when near a cop they'll get wanted for murder.

Why do we need to remove it when it is already a "No" in the pr? We don't get wanted level when we kill different gangsters even if we're near a cop. I have tested it for myself with my friends and I think you only get wanted level from aiming from those cops while trying to fight other gangsters. You can report other cops blocking you or trying to get you wanted from killing a certain gangster. That's a disruptive behavior towards you.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 06 04, 2021, 04:40:27 pm »
Why do we need to remove it when it is already a "No" in the pr? We don't get wanted level when we kill different gangsters even if we're near a cop. I have tested it for myself with my friends and I think you only get wanted level from aiming from those cops while trying to fight other gangsters. You can report other cops blocking you or trying to get you wanted from killing a certain gangster. That's a disruptive behavior towards you.

It's a preference, meaning that when it's turned on and you kill a gangster near a cop you will get wanted. You tested it with your friend when the preference was off and hence why you didn't get wanted after killing him.

I never said that it's 24/7 enabled but whenever it gets enabled cops abuse it to farm AP from gangsters or groups abuse it to get extra help in wars (or both at the same time). As a result killing LS turf wars completely. Hope I made it clear for you, feel free to ask any questions if you're not sure.

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 06 04, 2021, 07:07:08 pm »
That setting is the most annoying setting we have in CIT I can say that easily. I don't see any useful sides of it except Cops getting ez money at big gang wars. But really imagine this setting is open in a big gang war where 40 people fighting in CV. Cops would leave AR/CEs just to arrest them there which I have never seen it happening but with this setting still there, it might happen. And he got a point Gangster-Gangster fight should not be considered as CNR.
Positive  :tick:

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #11 on: 07 04, 2021, 01:15:13 am »
If we are gonna take into consideration the definition of the word "realism", that suggestion should be denied instantly, BUT as some guys stated above CIT has already plenty of unrealistic feutures at the moment that violet the definition of that word so removing the crime commitment when a gangster kills another gangster is a pretty good idea for the reasons TheGam3r already stated in his suggestion.
Voting Positive.

Offline Izack

• Junior Community Member
  • The More Damaged You Are, The Stronger You Are
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: SGT-Izack#SAS
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #12 on: 07 04, 2021, 03:59:59 am »
It is very annoying to be fighting and that out of nowhere you get a search level just because the policemen suggested that characteristic to increase their rewards and not be able to fight without a policeman coming to bother you, Vote Positive
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why it is called Present

Jan 14th: @Johan_Uriarte  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Omar + Kuldeep

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #13 on: 07 04, 2021, 08:44:47 pm »
I'm completely agree with your idea because cops are really disrupting gangsters fights. I have no idea why this preference added but it should be remove because it is not gangsters problem if cops didn't find wanted players to arrest. They can do other things like playing law side missions or switching to civilian. I'm voting yes in removing gangsters murder crim preference.

Offline Tripp

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 07 04, 2021, 10:07:18 pm »
I'm neutral on this because I do agree this is abused by cops who afk at prison release to earn easy AP but when there is not much criminal activity because most are turfing then law gets bored and leaves the server then criminals get bored at AR and leave the server due to lack of cops. Instead of disabling this all together what if we disable cops from earning arrests/ap while inside protected zones with the exception of using nightstick