Author Topic: Error downloading.  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Whizz'

• Spit de alta, asador situado en la cara
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Ebashy'vKashy
  • Squad: X
Error downloading.
« on: 23 04, 2021, 10:20:14 pm »
Whenever I try to login, Appears a multiple red messages says "error downloading ..." what should I do ?

Artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
Re: Error downloading.
« Reply #1 on: 24 04, 2021, 09:37:00 am »
Hello,

To fix this for sure, maybe you instaled some mods or simething before. I saw this problem in the past, so to fix it 100% delete your GTA SA and also MTA and re-install again everything to be clean and you will be able to enter without any problem. When everything it’s clean in the Computer, everything will start to download from 0% without any other problem. Try it and come back and tell us if it’s working. But I’m sure this will fux your problem in download that files, good luck
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #2 on: 24 04, 2021, 01:47:14 pm »
Hello,

To fix this for sure, maybe you instaled some mods or simething before. I saw this problem in the past, so to fix it 100% delete your GTA SA and also MTA and re-install again everything to be clean and you will be able to enter without any problem. When everything it’s clean in the Computer, everything will start to download from 0% without any other problem. Try it and come back and tell us if it’s working. But I’m sure this will fux your problem in download that files, good luck

If your CIT is not loading then try delete all the CIT resources you've downloaded. Follow these steps to do that: Your MTA Folder ---> mods --->  deathmatch ---> Resources, delete all the CIT scripts. If you still experience issues, re-install MTA.

If you still can't connect to the server, download Private Tunnel, connect to a server (i.e. UK), download the CIT resources using it. You may disconnect once it's finished and then you should be able to login to CIT's server.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Pilovali

• im special
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #3 on: 24 04, 2021, 05:02:39 pm »
Try quick connecting to mtasa://s2.cit.gg:22003
You're probably connected to the wrong IP address.
1006 = Desination IP not allowed.

IT guy | Introduction