Author Topic: [+++] Able to Change Alliance nametag Color to any Color you want  (Read 3496 times)

Offline imGUNNER

• Did u pray today?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Able to Change Alliance nametag Color to any Color you want
« Reply #15 on: 13 07, 2020, 12:13:20 pm »
Off the bet , im highly upvoting this suggestion , us lv players face this problem not once a month but every damn day , coming from players with tag color "abusers" , I wont call out names but im sure they know who they are , this suggestion makes so much sense , and can prevent this viral problem in LV.

Offline iMeMPlayZ

• Put Devil to the side i got Angel on my shoulder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1nt
  • Ingame: iMeMPlayZ.1nt
  • Squad: C҉U҉P҉C҉A҉K҉E҉S
« Reply #16 on: 13 07, 2020, 05:11:18 pm »
Totally voting positive
This tag color abuse makes Lsd drug useless in a way because enemies hiding behind walls and stuff and all you see a green outline, its really frustrating, I really noticed people dont use that color because they just like it , when they use the green tag color they also remove thier group tag to make it even more confusing for the opposite side

So adding this will eliminate this problem
« Last Edit: 13 07, 2020, 06:38:24 pm by iMeMPlayZ »

Offline xaw

• Junior Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: b13xaw
« Reply #17 on: 13 07, 2020, 07:32:42 pm »
players who using their tagcolor as green to confuse the enemy alliance is one of the most annoying things at LV I have faced this a lot, your suggestion might be a solution for this annoying tagcolor abusers So I'm supporting your suggestion.
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #18 on: 15 07, 2020, 01:31:02 am »
Since the squad alliance chat got accepted they got the same color of group alliance chat color, I guess all players in CIT found it difficult to differentiate the two as they got the same color and the form, So I guess if this got added it will be helpful as It will kinda be like others chat to get the control to change it to the color you want from /setting and would make the communication between groups or squad easier than before,

Positive.

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline Inno#

• Regular Community Member
  • Beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns
  • Ingame: Inno#
« Reply #19 on: 15 07, 2020, 07:47:33 am »
I see this suggestion as a very useful one. In fact, I've noticed this many times myself, being a full-time LV player, this does prove to be a major problem for us LV players, While we are deprived of the feature to have more than 2 options for the color of the tags, some people with tag colors do tend to abuse their tags, by either using it as turf color or the classic Green colour.

Now say, A group has 6 members each with tag colours, then they can make it work by making 3 of them use it as turf colour and the other 3 as Green, Easily exploitable.

Overall going for Positive. This should be added ASAP!

Offline damar_007

• Donator L3
  • Smile You never know what tomorrow will bring
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Damar
« Reply #20 on: 16 07, 2020, 02:16:43 pm »
Hello, I am an LS player and in LS we already have tag colors disabled in the name tags so we are not getting confused there at all, but when I go to LV I find alot of people using green tag color and always abusing it, I can't recognize if he is an ally or an enemy so, adding this will be great to avoid people from abusing the green tag color, being able to change the R G B of the alliance name tags by myself. I am voting positive

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
« Reply #21 on: 16 07, 2020, 02:25:23 pm »
this might be one of the most important suggestions I've recently seen as LV player, as I've faced the issue of the enemy using green colour so he cause a confusion (as if he is your alliance member), however, adding this to /settings wouldn't be effect anyone or any feature, it'd be more like changing your friends messages chat colour via /settings, same should be with name tag colors.

if we gained the ability to change the alliance name tag colour by the addition of this feature, then the whole green tag colors name thingy will be solved, therefore, I'm upvoting hopping this would be added to the game soon.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • Senior Community Member
  • All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD/B13
« Reply #22 on: 16 07, 2020, 04:22:21 pm »
There's no harm in the suggestion and honestly you shouldn't be limited in any way. I'm supporting the idea due to many reasons such as trollish tag color users and etcetera. Would be way easier to differentiate your alliance players apart from everyone else no matter what tag color they might want to use.
I have been a staff thrice and an ingame supporter once and I also created the Guide team and I did this and that and whatnot

risen from the ashes

Offline TheCwN

• Fear less, dominate more.
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #23 on: 16 07, 2020, 06:02:45 pm »
I think you've made some kind of sensible and addable suggestion. Changes are always good. Sometimes it makes the most sense to separate different chats from each other by changing their color. Positive  :tick:.

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #24 on: 18 07, 2020, 05:26:52 pm »
 As simple as this suggestion is, implementing it will really make a difference in terms of turf wars. The fixation of the alliance color allows abusers with tag colors to gain an unfair advantage over other players, this method goes under the category of exploiting which is not tolerated in the server. Voting positive.

Offline NewPunk

• Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
« Reply #25 on: 19 07, 2020, 06:13:36 am »
I see this idea that can be help LV players to make them enjoyable and to be balance at all. Many LV players are abusing it to make them happy but some LV players are struggling with this problem, most common LV players don't care what the rules and they can quickly buy via f7 (market) if this idea can be work many LV players will prevent to abuse and confused other LV players. I'm supporting this to help some players and I see no harm for this suggestion. Positive :tick:

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #26 on: 20 07, 2020, 10:45:48 am »
Will be marked as High priority whenever we get a free slot.

Edit: 25 positives & 0 negatives.
« Last Edit: 28 07, 2020, 04:39:01 am by Diamond »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
Re: Able to Change Alliance nametag Color to any Color you want (!)
« Reply #27 on: 29 07, 2020, 07:09:31 pm »
I heavily supporting this idea cause it will give to the player the free choice to see the alliance nametag with the color that he likes , it will remove the confusion to some of the players and I am one of them actually ,nothing to say the rest of the reasons already above me positive .

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline daph

• 1st acc forum got deleted.
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: HellBoy
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #28 on: 30 07, 2020, 06:23:34 am »
I strongly support this, because when the war against the enemy with the alliance sometimes some enemies use green tagcolor or a color that resembles the color of the alliance group and it will be confusing. and this idea is very useful in LV. Positive
لا اله الا الله محمد رسوول الله
Nobody: Dear Stranger whoever reads this, you're such a beautiful human being.

Offline Zaqe

• I'm ur nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Zaqe
« Reply #29 on: 31 07, 2020, 09:26:27 pm »
I agree with this suggestion because simply it will help all LV players in fights with player who had tagcolor and use green / their group color / their alliance color , and it's hard to see who's enemies and who friends / alliance in crack fights . Postive.
8)