Author Topic: Reduce Boost  (Read 1330 times)

MatheusKrzyza

Reduce Boost
« on: 28 04, 2015, 12:59:44 am »
What is the suggestion going about?: Undo Speed/Acceleration/Braking
Description: create the command /undo speed/acceleration/braking
What would this suggestion improve: if you want a car to drift, and you want to set it right, so you need it. so you do not need to sell the car and buy another, it is easier
Why does this needs to be added?: to make it easier to regulate your car
Can you provide us any examples?: Don't need.

EDIT: forgiveness for my English, but I think any human being with brain can understand what I mean.

I was actually thinking of suggesting this myself, but found this post, and here I am. I think I can describe it a bit more thoroughly, if I'm allowed.
  • Add a command such as /downgrade, /lowerboost, /removeboost <speed>, <acceleration>, and <braking>, or any other suitable command name Developers can think of that might better suit it.
  • Each time you use the command, it would lower the stat you used it on by 5%.
  • When you remove your boosts, you don't get any of your Engine Parts back, because you've made them worthless in testing them and/or using them for an extended period of time, and no one wants to use old parts when they're tuning up their vehicle.
     "Why would anyone want to remove boosts?" some might ask. The answer is simple, because some vehicles are already so powerful that when their engines and transmissions are boosted, their suspensions and steering are simply not designed for that kind of power, which makes boosting some cars to the max obsolete because you can barely control them with those kinds of speeds and accelerations, if at all. Being able to reduce your boosts to a more controllable level would be a nice option to have, instead of having to sell the vehicle, losing all Engine Parts invested in it, and having to repeat the cycle until you find the right Boost level that suits your driving style.
« Last Edit: 10 05, 2015, 11:46:28 pm by Nvidia »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Reduce Boost
« Reply #1 on: 18 05, 2015, 05:19:00 pm »
Added '/unboost'.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.