Author Topic: Houses will be sold to the server  (Read 973 times)

Offline Bocanegra

• Regular Community Member
  • It's just a feeling
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Bocanegra
Houses will be sold to the server
« on: 08 06, 2015, 10:53:11 am »
What is the suggestion going about?: Houses (as there has no minister of houses anymore, I decided to post this idea here).
Description: Well, as you can know, in the server has alot of houses which the initial price is hight, so, the owner can put the price of the house very high (price that nobody will buy the house) and the owners don't log in for more than 100 days. So, my suggestion is when the owner don't log in, maybe in the last 75 days?, the house will be sold automatically to the server.
What would this suggestion improve: There are many houses which the owner don't log in the last 3 months, so, the people could like to buy them but as the initial price is high and the owners put it 5x more than initial price (price that nobody will buy it) the people who wants it, will not be able to buy this houses.
Why does this needs to be added?: Too many houses being useless, will give more utility to some houses.
Can you provide us any examples?: http://i.imgur.com/985noPX.png
Proud to Be Portuguese
We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Houses will be sold to the server
« Reply #1 on: 14 06, 2015, 01:05:01 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.