Author Topic: Improving /mplayer  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Ryan

• State Official
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: UZNZ
  • Ingame: Ryan
  • Squad: CCC
Improving /mplayer
« on: 10 07, 2015, 03:05:30 am »
What is the suggestion going about?: improve the command "/mplayer"
Description: The driver can set the music for only 3 players (I'm not counting with the driver). So my suggestion is all passengers (glued or not) can listen the music, which the driver is streaming.
What would this suggestion improve: Won't exist limit of passengers listening the music.
Why does this needs to be added?: Because all passengers, which are glued, can listen the music.
Can you provide us any examples?: link. There is the link as I considered bug but now if you enter on that link, you will understand.

Old one:
Show content
What is the suggestion going about?: improve /mplayer
Description: Ability anyone, who is glue, listen the music which the driver is listen. Is like a radio.
What would this suggestion improve: The driver can put the music for all listen (who is glue and who is inside of land vehicles).
Why does this needs to be added?: Because I think is a great feature, doing likes radio.
Can you provide us any examples?: link. I though was one bug but Arr*n told don't have that feature.
« Last Edit: 14 07, 2015, 05:24:48 pm by Ryan »
(GROUP) GEN-Tesla#USNS: even Ryan went to BR, died like a noob and had time to come
Old time :)
Civilian Jobs statistics

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Improving /mplayer
« Reply #1 on: 31 07, 2015, 02:55:41 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.