Author Topic: [+++] 2 seconds freeze when cops hide jetpacks in AR areas  (Read 5956 times)

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
Re: [++] 2 seconds freeze when cops hide jetpacks in AR areas
« Reply #30 on: 03 08, 2020, 04:28:59 pm »
I am voting Positive Cause cops already have this 2 seconds freeze when the land with a jetpack so I don't see any disadvantage that it can't do it in AR especially in area fully of WL criminals , cops cna land whatever they want in certain areas to avoid being killed by the criminals  , it doesn't mean you have to use jetpack to kill criminals .

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #31 on: 03 08, 2020, 07:45:25 pm »
I think its unfair for criminals who dies with that 2 sec disadvantage in ARs , cops have many places to land or avoid getting killed by criminals , yet this will equal the chances of killing both the sides , hence voting this suggestion Positive Goodluck.
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

komando1698

« Reply #32 on: 03 08, 2020, 09:30:34 pm »
Hello Firstly ,2 second freeze here should be removed because when the criminals are in the high area ,cops they go there using the jetpack and cops freeze for 2 seconds when faced this is since it is unfair, but it this is not equal if that 2 seconds freeze must be removed,so I think it must be removed. My Vote is Positive

Offline seba

• Group: TR
  • Ingame: seeeba
  • Squad: eX
« Reply #33 on: 03 08, 2020, 10:43:51 pm »
It's a good idea because if a cop hide his jetpack near a criminal he gets a freeze for few seconds. But if you as cop arrive to an Armed Robbery using jetpack automatically the jetpack get removed and you won't get freeze, clearly is a way to abuse and it should be balanced because is unfair to criminal side, besides I think that two seconds freezed is sufficient and is fair. You can count my vote as positive.
« Last Edit: 03 08, 2020, 10:45:53 pm by seba »

Offline Jumper

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: FFHGaming
« Reply #34 on: 04 08, 2020, 12:31:37 am »
I experienced this problem many times, it's very annoying. I will explain how this problem annoys the criminals and how the cops have a big advantage from this. Sometimes I go to kill a cop and he is a bit far from the other criminals, but still in the range of the current AR. While I am trying to kill that cop, another cop came from nowhere using the jetpack, and because he doesn't have cooldown; he starts shooting at me. I see cops focus on the most wanted player and once he is alone or a bit far from the other criminals they use the jetpack and immediately shoot/kill him.

Your suggestion makes sense because we already have this system, but outside the ARs; thus, I am voting positive because of the obvious advantage of the cops that I stated above.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline Diamond

« Reply #35 on: 05 08, 2020, 12:25:44 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 26 positive votes. (2 positive vote won't be counted due to two negative votes)
- 0 negative votes.

The topic will remain as a medium priority this time, until the next review.
« Last Edit: 14 08, 2020, 06:08:27 pm by Diamond »
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Zaqe

• I'm ur nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Zaqe
« Reply #36 on: 05 08, 2020, 04:47:56 pm »
This problem is faced by many and most players of LS. When a players HP is made low by a cop, all of them just rush at I'm using jetpack and it's so extremely easy for them to kill him after that. It's very irritating because most of the time we have high WL and after being killed so easily. It's very frustrating and annoying. I think this should be added. Positive.
8)

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #37 on: 05 08, 2020, 09:28:15 pm »
I read that this issue is not a bug but I think this, for atleast, removal of jetpack of a cop when they enter the AR must be implemented here and I agree that they must get frozen for few seconds after. I think this is fair for both sides as cops won't just dive right inside of an AR. Also to prevent the abuse of jetpack for AR since also it is given that cops are free to roam and catch a wanted criminal with jetpack. It is also easy to spot a criminal in AR by using jetpack and just land in front and get the kill. I'm voting positive since this makes balance in some way and seems most of players' are agree to this.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline ReXMagna

• New Community Member
  • #BeIconic
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: #ReXMagna
« Reply #38 on: 06 08, 2020, 12:53:19 pm »
   As I can see, the number of cops and criminals are usually balanced in ARs, so not having equal advantages is one of the common problems of all criminals. I can not deny that the jetpack is a necessary thing for lone cops because they wouldn't have chance to kill/arrest any criminal without it in ARs.

But on the other hand, when we talk about a pack of cops in AR, the situation is already balanced with numbers. So, not giving any frozen to those cops (after hiding a jetpack) gives cops to the initiative of winning Armed Robbery.

So,  A positive vote!

Offline Stolenn

• BOCA Founder
  • Donator L3
  • Real criminality.
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Stolenn
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #39 on: 07 08, 2020, 06:04:58 pm »
Well

First of all in my opinion using jetpack in AR's must be blocked.Cops are able to use jetpacks.In current system most of cops are using jetpack in AR's,they're flying everywhere they want,they're attacking directly and they're getting big advantage.For example criminals are freezing when they aim at cops due to obstruct the advantage.Its the same logic.That needs an update and 2 seconds freeze seems okay.Cops should be okay with that too as its not a ''big'' freeze.Positive

Offline Smith.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #40 on: 08 08, 2020, 10:10:25 am »
When I read this suggestion for the first time, I said, wasn't there anything like this?However, an error has changed or nothing has happened.It is obvious that what you are saying is supposed to be.ARs are already at an advantage because the police cracking the ARs die and come back.Thinking it would be fair even a little positive  :tick:

Offline Weezy

• Smoke Weeds Everyday!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TheStreets4Life
  • Ingame: |TSF|Weezy
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #41 on: 08 08, 2020, 01:37:21 pm »
As a criminal for a long time as well it really gives us a disadvantages when cops abuse their jetpack rushing in AR's.

Not all the time criminals are more than cops but still they used the same tactics abusing that script, I am voting positive here as well just to freeze some seconds for cops when landing in AR's like when they are near wanted criminals. It's not about the advantages or disadvantages for me but the use of it are being abuse so much, I see that this abuse really decreased the game play or role play of the game. I see a lot of cops can still rush through inside of AR by just using glue on one vehicle and driving through it, that's more acceptable than abusing this script. It would be fair for the side of criminal as cops can go back anytime at AR's and abusing that much would not be fair at all.
Weezy Since 2011

Reality is wrong. Dreams are fo’ real - Tupac Shakur

Offline Kuldeep

• The Investigator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kuldeep
« Reply #42 on: 10 08, 2020, 09:37:47 am »
@RaMoS  Hey, I got you something related to this.

Show content
and
Show content

Positive for this topic, tho I don't think 2 seconds are enough, they need more freeze time.

Offline Diamond

« Reply #43 on: 13 08, 2020, 08:59:42 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 35 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The topic will be marked as a high priority once we have free spot.
« Last Edit: 14 08, 2020, 06:09:45 pm by Diamond »
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Jasper

• New Community Member
  • الشهداء لا يخلفون ورائهم أيتاماً بل مشاريع ثأر
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: XXX
  • Squad: XXX
« Reply #44 on: 14 08, 2020, 01:38:29 am »
Hello,
i'm upvoting this because; as cops gets freezed when they hide jetpack near wanted crim who are not close to AR, they should get freezed too in AR because they can abuse it in many different ways as you explained. It will balance the system as it must be as always, thanks.  :tick:
x
2013 CIT Player and Proud.