Author Topic: [Trial Staff] Pho3nix90 - Staff Application  (Read 8731 times)

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there ◔◡◔
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[Trial Staff] Pho3nix90 - Staff Application
« on: 12 09, 2011, 02:53:55 pm »
Ingame name: Pho3nix90.
Ingame account name: LiL_BoY.
Age in years: 15 years.
Country of residence: Egypt.
Real world occupation: Third preparatory student.

I have been part of the following ingame groups: Special Forces as colonel, SWAT as sergeant and Crazy Gamerz as owner and founder.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: 09/02/2011.
How many hours do you have playing on the server: More than 650 hours.
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: 30 hours.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: University.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes, I do.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes, I do.

My understanding of the English language is: Not perfect but good.
Use a capital letter when: I start a sentence, saying a name and when saying "I".
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: Okey, here we go:

My real name is Saif Essam, I was born in Cairo, capital of Egypt, I was born in poor family, we had a normal life. But we could not stand that poor life any more, so my dad searched for a good job in Saudi Arabia, he found a company which offers jobs in KSA. So, my dad went to that company and had a deal with them. 4 years passed and that company did not answer him so, he lost his hope and became hopeless. Me and my mother encouraged him to search again for another company but suddenly the first company called him after 5 years and told him that he is accepted to work in Saudi Arabia, when we all apprised that he is accepted to work in KSA, we went really happy but the day after, the company called him again and told him that he has to travel to KSA and after 1 month me and my mother can travel. Now we have a problem, we have to be away from my dad for more than 1 month, and this was hard for a 11 years old boy (me). My dad tried to explain to me that we will meet there again but you know how children think, I could not leave him so, he had to tell me that he will not travel then he traveled the day after without telling me, I went crying for more than 3 hours when I knew that he traveled without telling me. After 1 month we traveled to him, we lived in a small apartment, we had a better life and the most important thing that we got more money to make a good project for rest of our life. Well, this good life did not last after 7 years because of my dad's eye, one day my dad woke up and suddenly could not see any thing with his left eye, we went fastly to doctors and they said he must make a surgery in Egypt because this surgery requires a high technology which is not existing in KSA. My dad had to end his contract with that company in order to travel back to Egypt to make his eye's surgery and by this our life in ended in KSA after 7 years of good life. Finally we came back to our home country, my dad made the surgery and we had our poor life again.

After that I used to know MTA and CIT, one day I was really bored of this boring poor life so, I got an idea when I had GTA:SA, I thought why not searching in google for a multiplayer GTA:SA and I was surprised when I saw search results, I saw there are 2 types of multi GTA:SA, firstly I tried SA:MP but I hated it so fast then I tried MTA:SA, firstly I played on race/DM/DD servers, I was an admin on one of those poor race servers but one day the server owner closed it and of its admins searched for a new server, I searched for other race/DM/DD server but I could not find a good one, I tried RP servers but did not get used to play on them as I did not like their way of RPing, and one day my cousin LiL_GIrlY told me that she found a good RP/CnR server which is CIT, in the begining of my playing on CIT server I was not much interested in it as I did not know even how to arrest, I did not know any thing but with my cousins and friends help I used to play on it a lot and having fun with them.

And after I knew CIT, today I thought to apply again even after I said I will not apply again, but I want to approve my loyalty to the community by serving it and as I note and other people note, server needs more staff to handle it and a lot of times I see few staff online. I will tell you why to give me second chance. Well, firstly with high priority I need staff powers to handle bugs as much as I can by warping to bugged people and trying to see how to reproduce that bug. Secondly to help people and answer people questions and problems in support chat or even in SMS also punishing the rules breakers. Thirdly organizing events which will give people the fun and enjoyment which they lacks to. Maybe some of you think why should giving second chance when I just left staff after 2 days only in first time, I would answer and say:
1- I left first time because I had to quit any in-game groups.
2- Now no need any more to leave any in-game groups but people may ask how to handle a gang and being staff in same time, I would answer this by saying that 3omar will take the leading of my gang and I will help him a bit, note: I saw that a lot of staff can be in group in same time.
3- I am a loyal community member. So, trust me this time and give me a second chance and you will not regret for this.

I think somebody is cheating so I: Spectate him and make sure that he/she cheats, take a screenshot or video to prove it then report him/her to a staff that can ban.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: Tell him/her to stop spamming chat and use J > Support instead.
A player insults me so I: Mute him/her for rule No.8.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Tell him/her that asking for money is not allowed. And if he/she keeps asking I mute him/her in SMS.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Take a screenshot or video as proof, get his/her account name and report him/her to a staff that can ban.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: Will take a screenshot and report it on http://bugs.cit2.net as I am QA this is easy job.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I agree.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I agree.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes, I agree.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes, I agree.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Yes, I agree.
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: Yes, I agree.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Yes, I agree.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, I agree.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes, I agree.
I agree that I will abuse my powers when I am the only admin ingame: No, I do not agree.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes, I agree.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yes, I agree.
I agree that I will not leave the staff team in less than a month after being accepted and will face punishment if I do: Yes, I agree.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes, I agree.
« Last Edit: 14 09, 2011, 06:26:20 pm by Arran »

dinamo

Re: Pho3nix90 - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 12 09, 2011, 02:56:58 pm »
Yes,from me.
« Last Edit: 13 09, 2011, 06:32:55 pm by Mike_Jefferson »

Minuteman

« Reply #2 on: 12 09, 2011, 02:57:28 pm »
for me ofc YES - really helpfull guy for all around + helping Arran and Cheese with bugs etc.  - {QA} ..

Phineas

« Reply #3 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:03:17 pm »
Yes from me. He is very good and has helping nature. He deserves another chance.

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there ◔◡◔
« Reply #4 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:05:12 pm »
No from me, join Staff and leave in 2 days.
You are wrong:
I agree that I will not leave the staff team in less than a month after being accepted and will face punishment if I do: Yes, I agree.

DjKrush

« Reply #5 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:08:21 pm »
YES He is helpful, friendly and easy-going. Totally deserves a second chance.

pogi

« Reply #6 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:10:46 pm »
Neutral for him.

nemozeroo

« Reply #7 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:12:29 pm »
Sure Big YES

kledis20

« Reply #8 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:19:10 pm »
Yes from me

Sefg

« Reply #9 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:19:55 pm »
I agree that I will abuse my powers when I am the only admin ingame: Yes, I agree.

Roflmao.  ;D

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there ◔◡◔
« Reply #10 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:20:10 pm »
obviously no, you didn't read the staff application did you
I apologize for this, I fixed it. :-\

pogi

« Reply #11 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:30:30 pm »
so no for me, make sure that u will read and not scan.

Offline Nico..

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Nico
« Reply #12 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:45:17 pm »
YES He is helpful, friendly and easy-going. Totally deserves a second chance.

Offline BabY

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LiL_BabY
« Reply #13 on: 12 09, 2011, 03:51:41 pm »
Yes from me :)
Good luck editing your app.
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024