Author Topic: [Trial Staff] Dusty - Staff Application  (Read 8297 times)

Offline Dusty

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[Trial Staff] Dusty - Staff Application
« on: 16 07, 2011, 01:17:42 am »
Ingame name: [D1]Dusty[Cpt-AF]
Ingame account name: AFODusty
Age in years: 17
Country of residence: DO, Germany
Real world occupation: Student

I have been part of the following ingame groups: =CN=, Bikers and AF.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: since two Months.
How many hours do you have playing on the server: 273 hours
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: 30+
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: No.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes, I am!
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff: Yes, I am!
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes, I am!

My understanding of the English language is: Good.
Use a capital letter when: At the beginning of a new sentence(per example: I love CIT. Because...), Dfates(17 March 2011), places(Dortmund, Germany), names (Leon) and imperatives(Stop that now!!).
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: I am Leon and  I am from Dortmund, Germany. So, I am a very friendly person and I really love it to play CIT. I like it to write scripts or convert mods for Grand Theft Auto. Also I play Basketball in the highest Junior Basketball League in Germany. Additional to English, I can speak Italian, French, German and Latin(If needed).
Why I want to be a member of CIT Staff?
I want to do something more as writing complaints on Forums. I like it to help persons, who are new on our Server or have other Problems. Generally I would help to let CIT living. Per example: Maybe some of you remember the 2 hacker attacks on CIT a few weeks ago. Some persons complained that they lost money, but I only thought calm down guys. Be happy that CIT still exists.
EDIT: I still have some experiences from "leading" a Server.(I had a Minecraft Server -> 10+ Players daily. But I think CIT is another dimension.)
EDIT2: Because of summer holidays in Germany I'm now online between 22:00 pm and 4:00 am GMT, means in the staff "less" time.
I think somebody is cheating so I: I will spectate him and if I am sure that he is cheating, I'll contact higher staff!
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: Option 1: I'll ask him, how I can help him and search for a solution to fix his problem. Option 2: I'll tell him to describe his problem in support chat > J.
A player insults me so I: I'll tell him to stop and if he continues insulting, I'll mute him for rule#8 or #2.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: I'll tell him that I can't give him money, because that's abusing and unfair to other players. ---> If he's new on CIT, I'll tell him to inform himself about the ways to earn money: F1>Rules.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: I'll take a picture to prove it and report it to higher Staff!
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: I'll take care that nobody will find this bug(If needed: I'll tell players, who are abusing the bug to stop/leave) and I'll contact higher staff as fast as possible.
I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I agree!
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I agree!
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes, I agree!
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes, I agree!
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Yes, I agree!
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: Yes, I agree!
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Yes, I agree!
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, I agree!
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes, I agree!
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes, I agree!
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yes, I agree!
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes, I agree!
« Last Edit: 25 04, 2012, 11:53:11 pm by Dusty »

andre035

Re: Dusty - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 16 07, 2011, 01:20:07 am »
YES from me, I already did mission with him, also he is a great leader.

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there ◔◡◔
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 16 07, 2011, 01:26:24 am »
Formatting failed but good guy, Yes from me.

Sandy

« Reply #3 on: 16 07, 2011, 03:39:02 am »
Yes from me.

ImmortaL

« Reply #4 on: 16 07, 2011, 05:10:00 am »
No i dont think he's Suitable for the Job he is about to request for.

MiniMan090

« Reply #5 on: 16 07, 2011, 09:56:01 am »
I dont think you are ready for this and a few mistakes in app aswell as the fail of formatting so im Neutral.

Offline Furby

• Senior Community Member
  • Special Forces will be remembered.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Furby[AF]
« Reply #6 on: 16 07, 2011, 11:14:01 am »
YES from me.

Nymphetamine

« Reply #7 on: 16 07, 2011, 12:09:55 pm »
Leon Kügeler
Ingame name:
Dusty[Sgt-AF]
Ingame account name:
AFODusty
Age in years:
Country of residence:
Dortmund, Germany
Real world occupation:
Student

I have been part of the following ingame groups:
=CN=, Bikers and AF.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since:
ca. 2 months
How many hours do you have playing on the server:
273 hours
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week:
30+ hours weekly
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties:
no.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member:
Yes, I am!
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff:
Yes, I am!
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out:
Yes, I am!

My understanding of the English language is:
Good.
Use a capital letter when:
At the beginning of a new Sentence(per Example: I love CIT. Because...), Dates(17 March 2011), Places(Dortmund, Germany), Names (Leon) and Imperatives(Stop that now!!).
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff:
I am Leon and  I am from Dortmund, Germany. So, I am a very friendly person and I really love it to play CIT. And I like it to write scripts or convert Mods for Grand Theft Auto. In my Real Life I'm a fanatic Fan of "my" football club Borussia Dortmund. (Maybe some of u know the term 'Ultras') Also I play Basketball in the highest Junior Basketball League in Germany. Additional to English, I can speak Italian, French, German and Latin(If needed).
I want to do something more as writing Complaints on [/b]F[/b]orums. I like it to help [/b]Persons[/b], who are new on our Server or have other Problems. Generally I would help to let CIT living.. Per Example: Maybe some of u remember the 2 hacker attacks on CIT a few weeks ago... Some Persons complained that they lost Money, but I only thought calm down guys. Be happy that CIT still exists.. Imagine if the hacker attack were so hard that all Player files got lost O.o (I know that is nearly impossible, because of the hourly backups.)
I think somebody is cheating so I:  I will spectate him and if I am sure that he is cheating I'll contact higher Staff!
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: 
Option 1: I'll ask him, how i can help him and search for a solution to fix his Problem. Option 2: I'll tell him to describe his Problem in [/b]S[/b]upport Chat--> J. And will help him there..(see Option 1)
A player insults me so I:
I'll tell him to stop and if he continues insulting, I'll mute him for Rule#8 or #2.
A player asks me to give them some money so I:
I'll tell him that I can't give him Money, because that's abusing and unfair to other Players. ---> If he's new on CIT, I'll tell him to inform himself about the ways to earn money: F1>Rules.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I:
I'll take a Picture to proof it and report it to higher Staff!
I have found a bug which gives free money so I:
I'll take care that nobody will find this bug(If needed: I'll tell Players, who are abusing the bug to stop/leave) and I'll contact higher Staff as fast as possible.
I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner:
Yes,I agree!
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for:
Yes,I agree!
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people:
Yes,I agree!
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions:
 Yes,I agree!
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership:
Yes,I agree!
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement:

Yes,I agree!
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility:
Yes,I agree!
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful:
Yes,I agree!
Some errors found,but I know he really wants to be and tried his best to do,YES,I know you from AF,you always letting me laugh and you're attitude is very good,never saw you punished.

Seinz_Xaiz

« Reply #8 on: 16 07, 2011, 12:31:38 pm »
Err, I don't know who are you. Maybe your timezone is different. But sorry, you get "Neutral" from me. Good Luck.

Changed my vote from Neutral to -> "YES". Friendly, helpful and nothing bad to against him.
« Last Edit: 21 07, 2011, 03:51:04 pm by Ray0 »

Sefg

« Reply #9 on: 16 07, 2011, 12:33:12 pm »
Very much grammar errors, should've put more time in the application.

Neutral.

Leon Kügeler.
Ingame name:
Dusty[Sgt-AF]
Ingame account name:
AFODusty
Age in years:
Country of residence:
Dortmund, Germany
Real world occupation:
Student

I have been part of the following ingame groups:
=CN=, Bikers and AF.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since:
ca. 2 months
How many hours do you have playing on the server:
273 hours
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week:
30+ hours weekly
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties:
No.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member:
Yes, I am!
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff:
Yes, I am!
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out:
Yes, I am!

My understanding of the English language is:
Good.
Use a capital letter when:
At the beginning of a new Sentence(per Example: I love CIT. Because...), Dates(17 March 2011), Places(Dortmund, Germany), Names (Leon) and Imperatives(Stop that now!!).
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff:
I am Leon and  I am from Dortmund, Germany. So, I am a very friendly person and I really love it to play CIT. And I like it to write scripts or convert Mods for Grand Theft Auto. In my Real Life I'm a fanatic Fan of "my" football club Borussia Dortmund. (Maybe some of u know the term 'Ultras') Also I play Basketball in the highest Junior Basketball League in Germany. Additional to English, I can speak Italian, French, German and Latin(If needed).
I want to do something more as writing Complaints on Forums. I like it to help Persons, who are new on our Server or have other Problems. Generally I would help to let CIT living.. Per Example: Maybe some of u remember the 2 hacker attacks on CIT a few weeks ago... Some Persons complained that they lost Money, but I only thought calm down guys.  Be happy that CIT still exists.. Imagine if the hacker attack were so hard that all Player files got lost O.o (I know that is nearly impossible, because of the hourly backups.)
I think somebody is cheating so I: (three spaces instead of one here) I will spectate him and if I am sure that he is cheating I'll contact higher Staff!
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: 
Option 1: I'll ask him, how i can help him and search for a solution to fix his Problem. Option 2: I'll tell him to describe his Problem in Support Chat--> J. And will help him there..(see Option 1)
A player insults me so I:
I'll tell him to stop and if he continues insulting, I'll mute him for Rule#8 or #2.
A player asks me to give them some money so I:
I'll tell him that I can't give him Money, because that's abusing and unfair to other Players. ---> If he's new on CIT, I'll tell him to inform himself about the ways to earn money: F1>Rules.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I:
I'll take a Picture to proof prove it and report it to higher Staff!
I have found a bug which gives free money so I:
I'll take care that nobody will find this bug(If needed: I'll tell Players, who are abusing the bug to stop/leave) and I'll contact higher Staff as fast as possible.
I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner:
Yes,I agree!
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for:
Yes,I agree!
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people:
Yes,I agree!
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something:
Yes,I agree!
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership:
Yes,I agree!
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement:

Yes,I agree!
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility:
Yes,I agree!
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful:
Yes,I agree!
« Last Edit: 16 07, 2011, 12:36:18 pm by Robber »

Lucky

« Reply #10 on: 16 07, 2011, 07:20:23 pm »
No , so many grammar mistakes.
« Last Edit: 17 07, 2011, 03:16:26 pm by Taz »

Offline Dusty

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 16 07, 2011, 07:23:52 pm »
No , so much grammar mistakes.

aha.. Better quote them, so i know where are my mistakes!

Sandy

« Reply #12 on: 16 07, 2011, 09:30:38 pm »
No , so much grammar mistakes.

lmao, you say no to his grammar mistakes? Here is yours.

No, To many grammar mistakes.

NOTE: No space before the comma, So should have been "to", and "much" should have been "many"

beyoNd89

« Reply #13 on: 16 07, 2011, 10:51:35 pm »
Yes from me.

Sefg

« Reply #14 on: 17 07, 2011, 12:01:32 am »
lmao, you say no to his grammar mistakes? Here is yours.

No, To many grammar mistakes.

NOTE: No space before the comma, So should have been "to", and "much" should have been "many"

Only error in his sentence was the space before the comma and much instead of many. Also it's "too" not "to".

Second time you pointed out a grammar "mistake" wrongly in a short time span  ::)
« Last Edit: 17 07, 2011, 12:10:23 am by Robber »