Author Topic: [New Staff] TattyTeddy - Staff Application  (Read 3315 times)

TattyTeddy

[New Staff] TattyTeddy - Staff Application
« on: 19 07, 2011, 08:27:50 pm »
Ingame name: TattyTeddy
Age in years:14 years (became 14 on 29th June)
Country of residence: UK
Real world occupation: Student

I have been part of the following ingame groups: SWAT, AF, Sindacco Mafia, SF, F.B.I, TGF, Grove Street
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: November/December
How many hours do you have playing on the server: 400+
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: 70 hrs+
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: Maybe after
September because I will have my Exams, but I will be coming online on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes, because we have to help out people who are new or need help
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff: Yes, because it may be unfair on other people, because they may think i got in because i'm staff
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes, because as staff its more about helping others in the server than playing around

My understanding of the English language is: 10/10
Use a capital letter when: a sentence starts, begginning of a name/place/noun, a single letter, a day, a month
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: I'm very sophisticated, I am very confident in helping others out because I've been on the server long enough to realise what happens, and should be done. On CIT I know a lot of people on because I've been playing before it was even unlocked for other people to start playing, which means they would be confident themselves talking to me as well as i am.

I think somebody is cheating so I: Give them a warning if its not very bad, but if I'm not able to kick or ban if its a bad situation I tell another staff member online with me
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: Tell them to talk to me via SMS or the help chat in J interface
A player insults me so I: Tell them not to be rude, if they carry on start to mute them and if they dont stop either kick them or ban for 10 mins
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Depends if they are asking for my own money earned by me I would give it but if they asking for admin money then I would say no
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Tell another member online, who is higher than me
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: Tell one of the highest staff online ingame or on IRC

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, because it may influence on the attitude towards the server
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I will only use my rights for the appropriate purpose.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes, because it may cause people to either rate the server bad or leave it
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes, because it may shut the server down as I do like playing on it
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Yes
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: Yes, always
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Always
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, either through the game or IRC, on #staff
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes, as i have been terminated for my membership due to past reasons
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yes, but no one in my house knows my password so im safe
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes
« Last Edit: 20 07, 2011, 12:06:11 am by Arran »

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there โ—”โ—กโ—”
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: TattyTeddy Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 19 07, 2011, 08:29:28 pm »
Neutral Yes from me.
« Last Edit: 19 07, 2011, 09:19:10 pm by Pho3nix90 »

matiss

Re: TattyTeddy - Staff Application
« Reply #2 on: 19 07, 2011, 08:30:39 pm »
I never saw you in game before, so I say Neutral.

redhate

« Reply #3 on: 19 07, 2011, 09:18:16 pm »
YES, seeing how she is able to lead A-Swat very efficiently.

Chambadon

« Reply #4 on: 19 07, 2011, 09:28:04 pm »
Nice application.

I haven't really seen you in game, but this might be because of the time zone difference.

NEUTRAL for now, I'll change when I've seen you around a bit.

TattyTeddy

« Reply #5 on: 19 07, 2011, 09:30:35 pm »
Nice application.

I haven't really seen you in game, but this might be because of the time zone difference.

NEUTRAL for now, I'll change when I've seen you around a bit.

I never saw you in game before, so I say Neutral.

I've been playing since it released but due to the past reasons which Arran may not want to be mentioned again had banned my IP and took me out of staff but now I am back and I'll be online a lot now

Sandy

« Reply #6 on: 19 07, 2011, 10:05:47 pm »
No, haven't seen you in game in quite some time.

redhate

« Reply #7 on: 19 07, 2011, 11:06:27 pm »
Sandy, what if you guys are in different timezones?

TattyTeddy

« Reply #8 on: 19 07, 2011, 11:18:57 pm »
No, haven't seen you in game in quite some time.

Like I said Arran knows the past reasons why I haven't been on but I've been playing before it was even released.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #9 on: 20 07, 2011, 12:05:33 am »
Your membership of staff was terminated for reasons out of your control. It would therefore be unfair to deprive you of something which you already earned a long time ago. As you already earned our trust you will not need to take the trial and so will start at level 1.

Welcome back.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

TattyTeddy

« Reply #10 on: 20 07, 2011, 07:47:39 am »
Your membership of staff was terminated for reasons out of your control. It would therefore be unfair to deprive you of something which you already earned a long time ago. As you already earned our trust you will not need to take the trial and so will start at level 1.

Welcome back.

Thanks Arran, I won't let you down :)