Author Topic: [Trial STaff] Jsaa1-Staff application  (Read 6120 times)

Jsaa

[Trial STaff] Jsaa1-Staff application
« on: 12 08, 2011, 11:26:31 pm »
Ingame name: [PP]Jsaa1[A1C-AF]
Ingame account name: jsaa1
Age in years: 13 years old.
Country of residence: Perú
Real world occupation: College student.

I have been part of the following ingame groups: Special forces, SWAT team, Sub Station alpha and now I'm part of airforce.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: May of 2011.
How many hours do you have playing on the server: 360 hours.
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week:  25-30 hours a week.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: No, I wouldn't get inactive.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes, I'm aware that I have to active to perform my duties as a staff member.
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff: Yes, I'm aware that I will have to leave any inmage groups if staff.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes, I'm aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out.
My understanding of the English language is: I'll said good, I practice English everyday to improve and learn from my mistakes.
Use a capital letter when: We use capital letters when we start a sentence, referring to a  name and when to we use "I" referring to me.
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: Hello people, my name is José Martín, I live on Lima(Peru) and I'm 13 years old. I love to play this server, it's my hobby. I always like to play as a cop IG, I've never liked to play as a criminal. I want to be in the staff team because I want to help the server and the players who play in it and I want to do something new,  I always like to try new things so I'm applying here. I'm an honest guy that loves to have fun but always obeying rules (Rules make us better people).

I think somebody is cheating so I: Spectate him a moment to make sure he's hacking, but I need to be very careful because there's an MTA bug that make you invincible.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: Ask him what's the problem and try to solve it.
A player insults me so I: Warn him first to stop, if he continue flaming I'll use the mute hammer.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Say him to work as the other players, but if he continue use the mute hammer because he's breaking a rule.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: AJ the player for a long time and wait a higher level staff to ban him.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: Inmediatly report it on mantis, or say it to Arran to fix it.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I agree!
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I agree!
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people:Yes, I agree!
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes, I agree!
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions:Yes, I agree!
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example:Yes, I agree!
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff:Yes, I agree!
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something:Yes, I agree!
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership:Yes, I agree!
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement:Yes, I agree!
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility:Yes, I agree!
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful:Yes, I agree!

protecter393

Re: Jsaa1-Staff application
« Reply #1 on: 13 08, 2011, 12:34:24 am »
Yes from me,because he is active and shows leadership.

dustin10

« Reply #2 on: 13 08, 2011, 01:27:13 am »
Yes from me.
Reason i know him well and i know that he  deserve a chance , kind ,helpful and respect players.

weedguy

« Reply #3 on: 13 08, 2011, 01:27:56 am »
yes  :)

andre035

« Reply #4 on: 13 08, 2011, 01:31:13 am »
YES Great person, friend, and great with teamwork.

nedaa

« Reply #5 on: 13 08, 2011, 01:32:14 am »
Yes from me .

MajorGeneralPro

« Reply #6 on: 13 08, 2011, 02:45:12 am »
Yes from me: joyful person,helpful,honest.

Jsaa

« Reply #7 on: 13 08, 2011, 03:25:26 am »
Thank's all for your opinions!

artiom

« Reply #8 on: 13 08, 2011, 06:32:49 am »
yes from me!

Crimsonblack

« Reply #9 on: 13 08, 2011, 07:47:36 am »
Yes Seems like a good well liked player

Jsaa

« Reply #10 on: 13 08, 2011, 05:57:54 pm »
Votes count.
Yes: 10
Neutral: 0
No: 0

Sprintoch

« Reply #11 on: 13 08, 2011, 06:02:22 pm »
Yes from me , very helpful guy.

Nikis

« Reply #12 on: 13 08, 2011, 06:04:07 pm »
Yes from me. Jsaa, really great person. ;)

Grim

« Reply #13 on: 13 08, 2011, 06:09:06 pm »
Yes

Jsaa

« Reply #14 on: 14 08, 2011, 03:08:46 am »
Really thanks all for your vote!

Vote count.

Yes: 14
Neutral: 1
No: 0