Author Topic: [TUT] - How to create a topic for your group  (Read 1982 times)

Offline David

• The desert fox.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ICE
  • Ingame: David
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
[TUT] - How to create a topic for your group
« on: 09 02, 2017, 12:51:54 am »

Here you will be able to see how to create a nice topic for your group inorder to make it official and to avoid people random inviting. Feel free to PM with anything you need to have it explained if you faced a problem or any block

1- First off, you will have to find at the first section on forums " INGAME COMMUNITY "

2- After you find it, you will have to choose the right section where you will be able to create the topic
  • If you are about to create a gang, you will need to go through "Criminal Groups"
  • If you are about to create a squad, you will be going to "Law Groups"
  • If you are about to create a company, you will be heading to "Civilian Groups"

3- Always make sure to read the Guidelines before doing anything, At the first when you open the board, you will noticed a sticky where you will be able to find every single rule you need. Rules for the topic if you went inactive, and a small introduction to the life you are heading to either Crim,Civ,Law.

4- To start your topic, make sure to press on "START TOPIC" at the right part of the screen, then you will have a new window where you will be able to write the "Subject" and the Index of the topic.

5- Group topic must be like a guide full of information, rules, banners, logs and logo for your group inorder to attract players to apply for it and it make the topic more vivid and great.

6- REMEMBER: Always make sure your topic is following the rules and requirements in everything, Un-obeying the rules will be a cause of great problems, so try to avoid them.

7- • Inorder to request a board for your group, after meeting the requirements, You will have to see it over there. and You must must sure you have done every single stuff required for having a board, Ignoring those stuff will make ur apply for a board rejected and ignored.

I don't stop when i'm tired, I stop when i'm done
cientia sit imperium

Offline pugl

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Navy Seals
  • Ingame: PO1-Pugl#USNS
  • Squad: TMS
Re: [TUT] - How to create a topic for your group
« Reply #1 on: 13 02, 2017, 10:25:43 pm »
Thanks for topic will help a lot of players in future :)

Offline David

• The desert fox.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ICE
  • Ingame: David
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #2 on: 14 02, 2017, 06:38:20 pm »
Thanks for topic will help a lot of players in future :)
You're welcome, hope I helped.
I don't stop when i'm tired, I stop when i'm done
cientia sit imperium

Rexion

« Reply #3 on: 14 02, 2017, 07:28:53 pm »
You're welcome, hope I helped.

Give SS for the button in order to get more helped to the peoples.