Author Topic: Adding the ability to throw only one flashbang per minute inside the CEs  (Read 5650 times)

Offline Tripp

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Instead of increasing cooldown timer, why not just take like $10,000 from players for every flashbang thrown inside CE.. people will think twice before spamming them if it means going bankrupt quicker

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Yea actually its good idea because already we can't throw 5 flashbangs in 10 seconds , really need to be fixed

Supporting :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
I m supporting you but really as others says 2 min too long. 30 sec good for flashbang. I  think the suggestion must be accepted.
Who is last one ?

Offline ReZn0v

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
I m supporting you but really as others says 2 min too long. 30 sec good for flashbang. I  think the suggestion must be accepted.
I changed it to 1 min check my post above and no way am gonna decrease it more , 30 s don't change anything as I said before they can throw 4 flashbangs just in 2 mins that's alot dude imagine 4 cops or 4 criminals throwing flashbangs every 30s you will go blind in the whole time , 1 minute is good enough

The Doc

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
It can be only 3 or maybe 4 flashbang the whole CE will be enough instead of spamming every 1 minute, don't forget that CE is 18 minutes.

Offline Zuvich

Definitely supporting this, cops actually abuse this by throwing it continuously. Adding a limit for it would be great and It's not even harmful it's just an limit to avoid the abusive use of it. In this way, the CnR would be more fair since criminals cannot throw flash.
hej

Offline ReZn0v

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
It can be only 3 or maybe 4 flashbang the whole CE will be enough instead of spamming every 1 minute, don't forget that CE is 18 minutes.
well we can't decrease it that much because it may become useless, people need to buy flashbangs it's so important for tactics but it looks kinda random this days so reducing the use of it to 1 flash per minute is cool and make sense

The Doc

Offline Medusa

well we can't decrease it that much because it may become useless, people need to buy flashbangs it's so important for tactics but it looks kinda random this days so reducing the use of it to 1 flash per minute is cool and make sense
Flashbangs/Grenades will still be used by every criminal in every riot, so it won't be useless. I am trying to say that 18 flashbang  too much for one single CE. anyway, you are free to suggest whatever you want, I just gave you my opinion.

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Flashbangs can be used by both sides, gangster and cops.
hmm idk, I once saw an update that made only cops able to use flashbangs.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
Positive we are tired of seeing white screen on our computer.Its really annoying and ruining the gameplay,1 minute would be way better!

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
I agree, it’s really annoying that cops get the advantage and we don’t, so maybe the 2minute cool down is good. Removing them completely from CEs would be better though. I still support your idea and I hope it happens.
  why you mentioned only cops used that flashbang and Criminals used it too at ce, so it's useless for both sides to use it and I think 1 minute or 30 sec better,
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline xGreatben

• Junior Community Member
  • Long live the King
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
Supporting

Really tired about watching white flashing skin all day long. I think this could encourage CnR in CE events again.
About the time, I believe anywhere between 45 seconds to 90 seconds could do the job.

Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Atheer

Actually yea I agree with that suggestion because most of the criminals are spamming with throwing the Flashbangs so we can't do anything including RUSH and not just criminals also the cops, There is one way to fix it, "You can throw 1 flashbang per minute" and this is completely unfair. So I support your suggestion
« Last Edit: 23 09, 2019, 09:38:00 am by Atheer »

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
till now cops abusing it by spamming and its really annoying since you can't even see there hp bar rather its keep flashing for ever  ....
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline -Joseph-

• New Community Member
  • 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: -Joseph-
I frankly was waiting to see this suggestion after being damaged due to that, I even used to avoid entering criminal events for a while due to this. No matter which side you belong to, it's annoying for both and perhaps due to there should be a solution against the flashbang, there are many reasons to complain about it, starting by the main and what I consider as the most important which is, how it damages and harm our eyes after being spammed, second, it makes the fight really unfair since we participate in criminal events looking for a fair game, but due to spam by both sides we all get annoyed and that's the point. What I wanted to say, there should be a solution against all that. Otherwise, we gonna face more and more problems by the incoming days especially during our participation in CNR events. I am totally supporting and upvoting on this suggestion and I'd go for 2mins and even more. Thanks for your attention.
🅳🅴🅻🆃🅰 🆃🅴🅰🅼 -MkJ-