Author Topic: Adding /punishlog command.  (Read 10574 times)

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Adding /punishlog command.
« on: 15 09, 2019, 02:58:03 pm »
Dear CIT Community,

The suggestion has been changed so read again.

I want to see my last punishments. So The command must be added back.We will see only own punishments with the /punishlog command.

/punishlog

We can use our punishments history with the command. So we can check our last punishment's date . This is needed us when we made a apply for a group or duty. We need to ask staffs for learn last punishment's date, so this is hard way. We can choose easy way. /punishlog command is enough.

I want to explain more but I dont want to use unnecessary words. This is enough for the suggestion. '' We must to know our last punishment date so we need to show our punishments.''
It may get add again if there a command show last punish date , For example /punishlog his last punish date ,
/lastpunish ----> date appears -----> then you are done , better than showing all his punishes

Make San Andreas Great Again !
Best regards sincerely,
Pavard.
« Last Edit: 21 09, 2019, 05:24:40 pm by Pavard »
Who is last one ?

Offline HomoS

• ███████||||] 69%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
Re: Adding to able seeing punishments like old times.
« Reply #1 on: 15 09, 2019, 03:14:46 pm »
I was going to make thing like that but from command like for group '/gmp', but command for everyone to see anyone in-game got any punishments called '/punishments' and from this command you will open list to (name,group,squad,reason,how many mins, who gived him this punish) from who got this punishment, but anyway if we add thing in "J > Punishments" as you said not bad too, anyway i'm with you in this thing so much and for sure giving you my Positive vote. :tick:

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
  • Senior Community Member
« Reply #2 on: 15 09, 2019, 03:27:59 pm »
Definitely a good idea. People could see why they used to be punished by the /punishlog command. In chat, those who was punished and for what reason were punished in the conversation. It would be nice to see something like this again.

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #3 on: 15 09, 2019, 06:49:43 pm »
No, It was disabled for other players for a reason, I think it got disabled because players used to laugh on someone's punishment and provoke him/her. I'm not really sure but they disabled it for a reason, I stated one of the major reasons it could be disabled for. Furthermore, I'm voting negative because as I stated it'll increase toxicity and players will start provoking each other for being punished.

I was going to make thing like that but from command like for group '/gmp', but command for everyone to see anyone in-game got any punishments called '/punishments' and from this command you will open list to (name,group,squad,reason,how many mins, who gived him this punish) from who got this punishment, but anyway if we add thing in "J > Punishments" as you said not bad too, anyway i'm with you in this thing so much and for sure giving you my Positive vote. :tick:
You're just farming posts, you didn't even understand a single thing from his suggestion. He wants the punishments visible for everyone, his suggestion is not about adding a seperate GUI for it. Neither Cristiano understands it.

hej

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #4 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:03:03 pm »
You are right guys but, this is not showing punishments in global chats. But we cant see our punishlog or any punishment. Maybe they can add a section in J like Join-Quit . Also Cristiano's idea too good. Every duties requesting non punishment in last 1 month or etc. but we cant see punishments. We must to know our last punishments.
Who is last one ?

Offline HomoS

• ███████||||] 69%
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
« Reply #5 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:04:44 pm »
You're just farming posts, you didn't even understand a single thing from his suggestion. He wants the punishments visible for everyone, his suggestion is not about adding a seperate GUI for it. Neither Cristiano understands it.
bro first if you think i'm just farming posts I swear to you i'm not just I want post my opinion about any suggestin anyway thats you opinion for me and I should thank you for that

and I think you didnt see what I said cuz I said in first "i was going make thing like that from ....." so just I was explaining what I was going to do and in last told him anyway i'm with you and gived him my vote and want you know I swear I know what he said just I did post with abother idea, anyway as I said before thank you.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #6 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:05:22 pm »
In case you got a punish, do you want players to see your punishment? of course no because you feel shame on that and people laughing in your punishment.   :cros:

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #7 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:12:41 pm »
In case you got a punish, do you want players to see your punishment? of course no because you feel shame on that and people laughing in your punishment.   :cros:
As Haisum said people will start laughing at players when they get punished so this don't need to get added as there is not even a good reason why it have to be added. My vote is negative. :cros:

No, It was disabled for other players for a reason, I think it got disabled because players used to laugh on someone's punishment and provoke him/her. I'm not really sure but they disabled it for a reason, I stated one of the major reasons it could be disabled for. Furthermore, I'm voting negative because as I stated it'll increase toxicity and players will start provoking each other for being punished.

why you think only give a vote ? did you read posts or updates in suggestion ? Just you told other's comment. Why you posted Haisum's words ?

3- /punishlog command
Also Cristiano's idea too good. Every duties requesting non punishment in last 1 month or etc. but we cant see punishments. We must to know our last punishments.

Also did you know old rules ? No one can laugh to a punishment. Just writeng for post count. This is a /punishlog command suggestion.
Who is last one ?

Offline Medusa

« Reply #8 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:13:32 pm »
Adding back /punishlog to check our punishements is enough. No need to see other players got punished.
Players must be shamed how they broke a rule, not because ppl laugh.

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:32:37 pm »
Even though when punishment lines were available for everyone, players didn't stop getting more of them just because they were able to see others getting punished. That's why I think it will be the same nowadays, which means that your only argument to add this back is not valid. Instead, as I can see in the current state of admin log, punishments for laughing/talking about others' are almost no longer a thing. So adding this back would bring nothing other than toxicity and hatred.

Offline Kuldeep

• The Investigator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kuldeep
Re: Adding to able seeing own punishments like old times.[/punishlog]
« Reply #10 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:48:19 pm »
Give more details in your topic or I'll lock it.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #11 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:49:30 pm »
Even though when punishment lines were available for everyone, players didn't stop getting more of them just because they were able to see others getting punished. That's why I think it will be the same nowadays, which means that your only argument to add this back is not valid. Instead, as I can see in the current state of admin log, punishments for laughing/talking about others' are almost no longer a thing. So adding this back would bring nothing other than toxicity and hatred.

We will see only own punishments with the /punishlog command. This is not about toxicity and hatred.
Who is last one ?

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:55:26 pm »
We will see only own punishments with the /punishlog command. This is not about toxicity and hatred.
My post was submitted before you decided to edit your suggestion out of nowhere with such careless effort which is not okay.
Show content

Offline 3bood

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 15 09, 2019, 07:58:10 pm »
That would be a good thing to have once again, sometimes  when official groups leaders are handling applications, they can't know if the applicant is a rulebreaker or not since they have no access to check that. And sometimes I would like to check when was my last punishment instead of asking a staff.

Offline Mitrok

• Donator L1
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Mitrok
« Reply #14 on: 15 09, 2019, 08:05:22 pm »
To make this clear old command has been removed for reasons , Why you want it add it back? when they remove this command a lot of could join official groups
My point is if you add this again what is the benefit ? if you are talking about group leaders etc .. , then why you don't ask your group mates / players about this guy?
It may get add again if there a command show last punish date , For example /punishlog his last punish date ,
/lastpunish ----> date appears -----> then you are done , better than showing all his punishes
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo