Author Topic: Adding /punishlog command.  (Read 10563 times)

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding to able seeing own punishments like old times.[/punishlog]
« Reply #15 on: 15 09, 2019, 08:13:05 pm »
To make this clear old command has been removed for reasons , Why you want it add it back? when they remove this command a lot of could join official groups
My point is if you add this again what is the benefit ? if you are talking about group leaders etc .. , then why you don't ask your group mates / players about this guy?
It may get add again if there a command show last punish date , For example /punishlog his last punish date ,
/lastpunish ----> date appears -----> then you are done , better than showing all his punishes

This is so good, other punishments not important. Only last punishment is important for us , you are right. I added this section to suggestion.
Who is last one ?

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
Re: Adding to able seeing punishments like old times.
« Reply #16 on: 15 09, 2019, 08:15:27 pm »

why you think only give a vote ? did you read posts or updates in suggestion ? Just you told other's comment. Why you posted Haisum's words ?

Also did you know old rules ? No one can laugh to a punishment. Just writeng for post count. This is a /punishlog command suggestion.

Are you kidding on us? You completely changed your topic from showing the punishment on main chat or press J > punishment to see recent punished players and you changed it to /punshlog command which you have to open a new topic on it and request lock old one. You changed it after an hour from my viewpoint. 

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #17 on: 15 09, 2019, 08:18:16 pm »
Are you kidding on us? You completely changed your topic from showing the punishment on main chat or press J > punishment to see recent punished players and you changed it to /punshlog command which you have to open a new topic on it and request lock old one. You changed it after an hour from my viewpoint.

This is not after 1 hours. This is different timezones. Sorry for the update but the suggestion is better than old now.
Who is last one ?

Offline Mazenolla

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
« Reply #18 on: 15 09, 2019, 08:26:10 pm »
I'd love to have this back, makes applying for groups a lot more stricter as well as for squads. Idk about people being toxic tho, considering it was removed due to "people being stressed out" but maybe it was also for others being toxic.  :cros:
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #19 on: 15 09, 2019, 08:40:36 pm »
Its actually a something were good back then and it will be great to get it back since we don't have to ask a staff and bothering him to check our punishlog while used to be able to check it .. UP vote for sure ... !
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline M4A1ASAD

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Michael Jackson King of Pop
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: M4A1ASAD
« Reply #20 on: 15 09, 2019, 08:47:52 pm »
Adding back /punishlog to check our punishements is enough. No need to see other players got punished. Players must be shamed how they broke a rule, not because ppl laugh.

I think it's a good idea. I would also like to see my history of punishment easily.
I don't see what the problem is in seeing other people's punishment history.
With this we can see the history of each person requesting to enter a group.We could avoid the entry of players who suddenly had penalties for scam other players, bad behavior, etc.
Most applications have the question of "If they agree to respect the rules of CIT", and most say "YES", but that question is the "accept" button when they install something ...(And most of the reported players belong to some group).

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 15 09, 2019, 09:12:59 pm »
No, It was disabled for other players for a reason, I think it got disabled because players used to laugh on someone's punishment and provoke him/her. I'm not really sure but they disabled it for a reason, I stated one of the major reasons it could be disabled for. Furthermore, I'm voting negative because as I stated it'll increase toxicity and players will start provoking each other for being punished.
 You're just farming posts, you didn't even understand a single thing from his suggestion. He wants the punishments visible for everyone, his suggestion is not about adding a seperate GUI for it. Neither Cristiano understands it.

Suggest a new suggestion. Stop arguing with people.

Offline Jayy

• "i DM in vanish mode, i do that shit a lot"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #22 on: 16 09, 2019, 03:00:23 am »
positive here, good idea will get in handy and as it's for unmature players, they don't laugh anymore on such things like that, however if he laughs he will be punished.

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #23 on: 16 09, 2019, 03:03:08 am »
It was disabled for the same reason you are suggesting it for now which is to allow groups decide about the applicants based on their punishment and made groups more restricted.

Offline Jayy

• "i DM in vanish mode, i do that shit a lot"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #24 on: 16 09, 2019, 03:51:07 am »
- As many players get anxiety about being punished (groups are too strict) removed '/punishlog' and 'Admin Log'. (Arran)
This is why it got removed, if you wanted to apply for something, you should know that you musn't be rulebreaker
The majority of CIT players nowadays are awake, they are mature enough I guess

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 16 09, 2019, 03:56:40 am »
We can use our punishments history with the command. So we can check our last punishment's date . This is needed us when we made a apply for a group or duty. We need to ask staffs for learn last punishment's date, so this is hard way. We can choose easy way. /punishlog command is enough.
This was removed for the exact reason, that players shouldn't worry about their punishments while applying to groups. You shouldn't ask admins for that is not one of their tasks.
- As many players get anxiety about being punished (groups are too strict) removed '/punishlog' and 'Admin Log'. (Arran)
@Jonio

Offline Medusa

« Reply #26 on: 16 09, 2019, 04:19:12 am »
This was removed for the exact reason, that players shouldn't worry about their punishments while applying to groups. You shouldn't ask admins for that is not one of their tasks.@Jonio
Seems you are mentioning Jonio to lock this topic, don't. Maybe arran has changed his mind who knows. Anyway, /punishlog is not only made for groups like you said, we need it too when applying to CS/Staff/CB/CEM or any other X duty. For example I got muted on X date, and I should apply after 14 days. We need to know how many days left to apply. I don't want to bother staff asking him to check the day I was punished. It's MINE, MY PUNISHEMENTS and I have the right to check it by MY SELF. Players still discussing.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #27 on: 16 09, 2019, 04:19:50 am »
hello everyone
My opinion about this suggestion : it should be back once again why because sometimes my leaders or any others groups leaders, didn't see that punishment line . so how they know if i'm mute or jailed, if a staff give me 10 mins mute or 1 hour so I can stay afk in my house till my times mute ended to not let my leaders know if i'm mute and also there's a rules, say you can't Laughing on a players mute or jailed, so my vote's positive
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #28 on: 16 09, 2019, 04:21:05 am »
Seems you are mentioning Jonio to lock this topic, don't. Maybe arran has changed his mind who knows. Anyway, /punishlog is not only made for groups like you said, we need it too when applying to CS/Staff/CB/CEM or any other X duty. For example I got muted on X date, and I should apply after 14 days. We need to know how many days left to apply. I don't want to bother staff asking him to check the day I was punished. It's MINE, MY PUNISHEMENTS and I have the right to check it by MY SELF. Players still discussing.
Well, I mentioned Jonio because I need to know his input of this, not to lock.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #29 on: 16 09, 2019, 06:33:42 am »
This was removed due to some of the players don't like seeing their punishment(s) especially if they have been punished a lot which make them feel pressure and stressed watching it. Why do you have to add this again as this was already removed before? Also, J>Punishment to be able to see other player who got punished, which can't be really added due to some player(s) who will laugh if the person they reported got punished. Not likely to be added for that purposes. Also, you deliberately changed the J>Punishment to /punishlog now which is something that I caught earlier before you changed it. Anyway, I partially like the idea to be able to see someone's history if they ever happen to apply to a Higher Level Group in the future, but then again we have this command /gmp which we will know who got punished last time. Neutral.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)