Author Topic: Adding /punishlog command.  (Read 10568 times)

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding to able seeing own punishments like old times.[/punishlog]
« Reply #30 on: 16 09, 2019, 07:18:24 am »
This was removed due to some of the players don't like seeing their punishment(s) especially if they have been punished a lot which make them feel pressure and stressed watching it. Why do you have to add this again as this was already removed before? Also, J>Punishment to be able to see other player who got punished, which can't be really added due to some player(s) who will laugh if the person they reported got punished. Not likely to be added for that purposes. Also, you deliberately changed the J>Punishment to /punishlog now which is something that I caught earlier before you changed it. Anyway, I partially like the idea to be able to see someone's history if they ever happen to apply to a Higher Level Group in the future, but then again we have this command /gmp which we will know who got punished last time. Neutral.

They can follow rules so they do not need to feel pressure and stressed. The command removed before because rulebreakers need to feel good? Why other players feels pressure and stressed? example, I got a 3min mute for fail message but I think I need to check the punishment's date (except asking staffs). We not need to see everyone's punishments, its right but we need to see own punishments.
Who is last one ?

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #31 on: 16 09, 2019, 10:52:57 am »
They can follow rules so they do not need to feel pressure and stressed. The command removed before because rulebreakers need to feel good? Why other players feels pressure and stressed? example, I got a 3min mute for fail message but I think I need to check the punishment's date (except asking staffs). We not need to see everyone's punishments, its right but we need to see own punishments.

I am not entirely sure if you understand my point, but okay. :fp:
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
  • Law Practitioner and a Public Servant
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Atty.Mimo
« Reply #32 on: 16 09, 2019, 04:53:50 pm »
Positive:tick: for this
Ex.Instructor of the SWATTeam
Ex.Interview Recruiter of the SWATTeam
"Ignorance Of The Law Excuses No One"
"Dura Lex, Sed Lex" means "The LAW maybe harshed but it is the LAW"

Offline 3bood

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #33 on: 16 09, 2019, 05:25:29 pm »
This was removed due to some of the players don't like seeing their punishment(s) especially if they have been punished a lot which make them feel pressure and stressed watching it.
Is there anyone who forces them to check their punishlog if they don't want to? No.

I partially like the idea to be able to see someone's history if they ever happen to apply to a Higher Level Group in the future, but then again we have this command /gmp which we will know who got punished last time.
It's true, we can see members punishments from /gmp in the last 7 days, but we can't see applicants punishments in /gmp, that's the difference.

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #34 on: 16 09, 2019, 07:29:06 pm »
Why didn't you create an other topic instead of editing it, you made us all confused, especially the ones who voted before.

By the way, I don't think if Arran's gonna add this feature since he clearly explained it in the update that groups are strict and stuff. I'm voting negative, you can just ask a staff for assistance.
hej

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #35 on: 16 09, 2019, 08:02:43 pm »
Why didn't you create an other topic instead of editing it, you made us all confused, especially the ones who voted before.

By the way, I don't think if Arran's gonna add this feature since he clearly explained it in the update that groups are strict and stuff. I'm voting negative, you can just ask a staff for assistance.

you are right about you are confudes now. So can't you understand suggestion ? The suggestion updated after second comment. I always keep update now. What is problem ? Everyone must to check the topics if he voted a suggest. You are not Arran , so you can post your comment and your thinks. also who knows how to read will understand this suggest. I can tell freely, everyone will say '' why you created another topic for same matter '' if I will create another one. What did you read in suggestion informations? just vote about that. Do not think on behalf of others.

It may get add again if there a command show last punish date , For example /punishlog his last punish date ,
/lastpunish ----> date appears -----> then you are done , better than showing all his punishes

Check this and vote again. You are not seems like Quality Manager, so you can specify your comment freely.
We are working on '' make san andreas great again '' like my signature says. The suggestions is important for the community and the community important for us. Thank you for your time.
Who is last one ?

Offline Zuvich

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #36 on: 16 09, 2019, 08:06:33 pm »
you are right about you are confudes now. So can't you understand suggestion ? The suggestion updated after second comment. I always keep update now. What is problem ? Everyone must to check the topics if he voted a suggest. You are not Arran , so you can post your comment and your thinks. also who knows how to read will understand this suggest. I can tell freely, everyone will say '' why you created another topic for same matter '' if I will create another one. What did you read in suggestion informations? just vote about that. Do not think on behalf of others.

Check this and vote again. You are not seems like Quality Manager, so you can specify your comment freely.
We are working on '' make san andreas great again '' like my signature says. The suggestions is important for the community and the community important for us. Thank you for your time.
how does a pubishlog make "San Andreas great again"? Shouldn't we add more interesting and worthy stuff to make it great?! I don't get it, does punish log have anything with making San Andreas great again?! things get better by better features which increases the player count, your post doesn't make any sense.... punish log has nothing to do with it.
« Last Edit: 16 09, 2019, 08:09:07 pm by Haisum »
hej

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #37 on: 16 09, 2019, 08:13:34 pm »
how does a pubishlog make "San Andreas great again"? Shouldn't we add more interesting and worthy stuff to make it great?!

Don't underestimate any suggestion. All suggestion is important for San Andreas. Players always asking questions about last punishments to staffs. Staff sometimes dont care them, also I tried too. I asked on forum to a Staff before applying JCM and PC. I didnt happy when I working for learn punishment date. I will be happy if everyone can learn that easily. '' Happy Players, Great San Andreas ''
your post doesn't make any sense
You want to see more players but you dont want to keep in your hands. Also why you want biggest suggestions ? we need to solve minor and majority problems. I want to repeat again : Dont underestimate any suggestion. I was here when the server was 1200+ player. So tons of player are not important, we must to keep them in server. I know all times of CIT. Thank you for your '' we need tons of player '' idea. I was see them but we need to keep happy our players FIRSTLY.
« Last Edit: 16 09, 2019, 08:17:49 pm by Pavard »
Who is last one ?

Offline Redtay

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Redtay
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
« Reply #38 on: 16 09, 2019, 08:49:17 pm »
 After reading all of the comments under this topic, I decided to vote negative. Because server needs more players at the moment and we should consider and ask ourselfs "how this update will effect player count?". Even tough this suggestion might increase general quailty of groups it also will decrease chance of players getting to official groups and it may decrease player count this way. I really want to support your idea but our circumstances prevents me, which is decreasing player count of the server.
Mostly logins these times to remember old times, and hopes for better times.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #39 on: 16 09, 2019, 08:55:07 pm »
After reading all of the comments under this topic, I decided to vote negative. Because server needs more players at the moment and we should consider and ask ourselfs "how this update will effect player count?". Even tough this suggestion might increase general quailty of groups it also will decrease chance of players getting to official groups and it may decrease player count this way. I really want to support your idea but our circumstances prevents me, which is decreasing player count of the server.
We need to keep our LOYAL players before waiting new players. Our players more important than dreams  :fp:
Who is last one ?

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #40 on: 17 09, 2019, 06:18:30 am »
It's true, we can see members punishments from /gmp in the last 7 days, but we can't see applicants punishments in /gmp, that's the difference.
I already know it is different, but there are these times that Leaders or other members would be able to see the Applicant's punishment (as they will put this in their Application Form(s) if needed) and some were probably gonna talk in private saying, "Oh this guy is bad, has a lot of punishments. We shouldn't accept this one because of his punishment." you know, but considering the /gmp is enough, therefore you could at least warn(s) the players whoever got a punishment(s) by an admin a day(s) ago or a week.  But I do hope though, that only yourself can see the punishlog(s) and not by others.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Shane

• I'm not gonna fall.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #41 on: 17 09, 2019, 06:56:09 pm »
sometimes I forget when was my last punish. and I don't want to keep asking staff about such things. so getting back the command would be better than the current system tbh. positive.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #42 on: 17 09, 2019, 07:05:44 pm »
I don't mind if players can see their own punishment. However, groups should not request a player punishlog during application.
« Last Edit: 17 09, 2019, 09:02:27 pm by WooDy »

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #43 on: 18 09, 2019, 09:24:59 am »
I don't mind if players can see their own punishment. However, groups should not request a player punishlog during application.
This is not only for groups. Everyone working for become PC SO CB CS or more. So everyone deserved to know own punishment.
Who is last one ?

Offline MarK

• Junior Community Member
  • yeshua#1
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: 1manArmy
« Reply #44 on: 18 09, 2019, 12:34:53 pm »
Never understood why it was removed in the first place, some people look at it to improve where they lack, others look at it to get some sort of nostalgia, so I wouldn't mind it coming back, but it shouldn't be mandatory to request it from an applicant.
• Intelligence & Crime Enforcement Bureau (End of an era)
• Top Riot Kills/Damage Record Holder since 18-06-2020.

[19-9-2021] [14:59:19] [CIT]iFrank{13}[Biker] has globally muted MARK (#I) 50 min Message was: My mom beats me, but at least I feel save with HoBoS because they can't beat anyone